Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Dominique T.
Love the scent and it leaves the skin feeling nice and soft no lotion needed
Carli H.
Oneonta, NY
Pretty colored shaving cream thats unscented so its good for sensitive skin.
Gia L.
Lakeland, FL
Love the smell and they always leave your legs feeling smooth and soft!!!!!
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Skintamate shave gel two pack is the best economic choice! It works great and has a nice smell. Can't go wrong using this if you're more than one person shaving in your family.
Beth M.
South Point, OH
A little bit goes a long way with this product. It doesn’t take much to fully get everything done. It leaves my legs silky smooth and my skin looking healthier than before. I keep this product in stock in my house. I love it!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Good shave cream that's nice and fluffy and leaves your legs soft. It's moisturizing and makes shaving super easy. It's easy to find and it's really affordable. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin and the scent is very mild. I go back to this shaving cream time and time again.
Hannah B.
Knoxville, TN
I'm not crazy about the inability to recycle the cans, but when I have used it in the past, which was pretty consistent, it worked super well and it's super affordable. Gets right down to the skin and makes your legs super soft and super smooth.
Hannah M.
I absolutely love this moisturizing shave gel. I find that it really works well to moisturize my legs after shaving. Also, during shaving, it allows for a painless process. I like that it goes on very smoothly and smells great!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I truly love this series of shaving creams, I have tried several and I adore them, it's my go to shaving cream. It's affordable but good quality. Thick, mouse like texture. Goes on easily. Leaves your skin soft and smooth. Moisturizers so well. Never hurts my sensitive skin. Such a good buy!
Kaelyn C.
I love getting this twin pack of shaving cream! It smells great. This is a really good product. It goes on smoothly and protects my skin soooo well! I highly recommend this brand of shaving cream! Try it today!