Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Devin L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I have very sensitive dry skin, but this shave cream is amazing. I never get razor burn and always feel smooth.
Mary D.
Ruston, LA
keeps my legs super smooth. plus the razor is an awesome bonus! this has become one of my favorite gels to buy!
Teshandria D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've used this shave gel for years and it's never failed me. I love the way my legs feel after I use this gel.
Nikki G.
Nice. Easy to put on in the shower. Smells great. Would def recommend to others if they hate shaving like I do.
Evelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this to shave and it leaves my skin nice and smooth I just love it. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Rachael R.
Akron, NY
Great for shaving. No razor burn. Nice and moisturizing. Dont need a lot of the product. Not expensive at all.
Alicia T.
This is a great by with the twin pack. Also great for people with extra dry skin. A little gel goes a long way
Courtney B.
Tuscola, TX
Love it. Makes my legs smooth and shiny. Ive bought 2 sets because they include the razor and i love the razor.
Liz L.
Salem, WV
Very moisturizing. Smells great and feels nice on the skin. Very foamy which I like. Leaves legs silky smooth.
Cierra S.
Harrisburg, PA
Nice scent. Allows you to effectively shave. A little goes a long way so don't go overboard. Lasts you a while.
Victoria F.