Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Karla C.
Karla C.
Norcross, GA
Great product makes shaving better i love this because it leaves my legs feeling very soft
Christy G.
Christy G.
Lee, ME
I like to use this product because it keeps my legs feeling fresh and smooth all the time
Shakeyma B.
Shakeyma B.
West Columbia, SC
Definitely my go to my shaving needs. I absolutely love this and how my skin feels after.
April F.
April F.
Antwerp, OH
This is my favorite shave gel. I stock up when it's on sale. Even got the hubs to try it.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Clarkson, KY
These moisturizer he leg better than any gel I've used. It lasts for a fairly long time.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Smells good! Keeps my skin smooth!
Definitely would buy again!!
My favorite of 2 brands!
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL
I will buy skintimate in a pinch but I prefer pure silk. I does better with my dry skin.
Rhonda V.
Rhonda V.
Mulliken, MI
Great scent! The foam goes on thick and leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth for days!
Callie E.
Callie E.
Albuquerque, NM
Really nice gel. I always use this and continue to love it. The razors are nice as well.
ronda f.
ronda f.
This is the bomb. Like no other it really moisturizes your skin. And not pricey at all.