Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Candice S.
Bedford, KY
I do not use shaving crème often but when I do have this product I have to admit I get a much closer better shave.
Brandy H.
Has great coverage for very little amount. Tried the moisturizing shaving cream, couldn't tell a difference after
Candice S.
Jackson, MI
I love this product! It doesn't take much cream for it to foam up. Plus it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth!!
Monica M.
Great shaving cream for the price. It helps soothe my skin especially in the winter when my skin gets really dry.
Mak P.
Good shaving cream. Smells good and doesn't make me have razor bumps. It is also very affordable and easy to use.
Sue M.
Katy, TX
This shaving cream leaves my skin so smooth and fresh feeling. I always buy this kind and miss it when I run out.
Shaunna R.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is a great deal....not only do you get a awesome shaving cream but you also get through best razors ever!!!
Melissa Z.
Love this product! Always keep some in the house. Definitely gets the job done. I recommend it to all my friends!
A G.
Boston, MA
Smells good, affordable, easily accessible and most importantly iit does the job. I'm left feeling silky smooth.
Holly S.
Vallecito, CA
This is a good product for the price. Gets the job done smells great and feels soft and smooth when you're done.
Victoria F.