Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #22 in Shaving Creams & Gels

elizabeth b.
BEEN A BIG FAN SINCE I WAS A TEENAGER. I LOVE THE VARIETY OF SMELLS. THE PACKAGING AND DESIGNS ARE CUTE. I KEEPS MY LEGS PRETTY MOISTURIZED AND DON'T FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PUT LOTION ON RIGHT AWAY. I SHAVE MY LEGS A FEW TIMES A MONTH. I ALWAYS BUY THIS AND WILL CONTINUE. I DON'T THINK I CAN BUY ANYTHING ELSE.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
this is an amazing brand of shaving gel!! it's very hydrating and it keeps the bumps away. It's very affordable and easy to apply! I bought it at a local walmart! I was very satisfied and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Yahaira G.
This shaving cream is so so nice! It leaves my skin feeling ultra soft. The consistency is like a very thick cream but once you lather it in it turns into a foam. This also helps to see where you already shaved!
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
Skintimate is my favorite shave gel. The price is better and the shave is just as great. The smell is wonderful and it lasts because you don't have to use a TON. I love it!!
Tazia S.
Very soft skin after use. Lots of product to last a while. I recommend allowing the gel to sit on the area that will be shaved for a few minutes for optimal moisturizing.
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Skintamate shave gel two pack is the best economic choice! It works great and has a nice smell. Can't go wrong using this if you're more than one person shaving in your family.
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
My favorite shaving gel. I have recently bought a store brand of this gel and I have been sorry.
This brand has saved me a lot of sore days from razor burn. Praise the shaving gel gods for this product. Highly recommended.
Christina L.
Tacoma, WA
Makes your legs SO SOFT!! smells like flowers and the consistency of the cream is absolutely amazing. I would definitely repurchase. A little of the product goes a long way.
Nikita C.
Works great for shaving. Can be a bit pricey but in line with other shaving gels and creams. Has a great fragrance and leaves your skin moisturized. I would recommend this if you use shaving gel or creams!
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.