Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Morgan J.
This is my go to shaving gel and the double pack really is saving you money! This gel stays a little thicker, even after it foams, which helps to keep it in place while you shave. The dry formula really does make a difference on my dry skin.
Dorothy M.
Boston, MA
Currently using this right now and i love it! I love the smell and the fact that it foams really well so you dont have to squirt a lot! And it lasts for a long time! Will definitely be buying some more!
elizabeth b.
BEEN A BIG FAN SINCE I WAS A TEENAGER. I LOVE THE VARIETY OF SMELLS. THE PACKAGING AND DESIGNS ARE CUTE. I KEEPS MY LEGS PRETTY MOISTURIZED AND DON'T FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PUT LOTION ON RIGHT AWAY. I SHAVE MY LEGS A FEW TIMES A MONTH. I ALWAYS BUY THIS AND WILL CONTINUE. I DON'T THINK I CAN BUY ANYTHING ELSE.
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
I love this product! It is affordable and leaves me skin feeling so smooth! I buy this product at target and it is super easy to find! I use this every time I am in the shower! Love this product and would recommend!
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
this is an amazing brand of shaving gel!! it's very hydrating and it keeps the bumps away. It's very affordable and easy to apply! I bought it at a local walmart! I was very satisfied and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Yahaira G.
This shaving cream is so so nice! It leaves my skin feeling ultra soft. The consistency is like a very thick cream but once you lather it in it turns into a foam. This also helps to see where you already shaved!
Jill D.
Skintimate is my favorite shave gel. The price is better and the shave is just as great. The smell is wonderful and it lasts because you don't have to use a TON. I love it!!
Tazia S.
Very soft skin after use. Lots of product to last a while. I recommend allowing the gel to sit on the area that will be shaved for a few minutes for optimal moisturizing.
Christina L.
Tacoma, WA
Makes your legs SO SOFT!! smells like flowers and the consistency of the cream is absolutely amazing. I would definitely repurchase. A little of the product goes a long way.
Nikita C.
Works great for shaving. Can be a bit pricey but in line with other shaving gels and creams. Has a great fragrance and leaves your skin moisturized. I would recommend this if you use shaving gel or creams!
Victoria F.