Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Alayna F.
Bulpitt, IL
Love this stuff. It's not the best out there, but I absolutely would recommend it if you wanted a good, silky shave. My favorite brand is Aveeno, but I have very sensitive skin. This is a good go to when I can't find my Aveeno anywhere. It smells amazing and works beautifully.
Kameika B.
Salado, TX
It's nice, it gets the job done. The smell isn't overpowering or irritating at all. It's easy to find, Target and Walmart carry it. Easy to use, but I recommend using a body lotion afterwards, my legs still feel really dry after use so I don't think it's all that moisturizing.
Victoria N.
Richardson, TX
This is the only shaving cream I use! The scent is great and the moisturizing one doesn't leave me completely dry after a shave. I typically buy this product from Target. It's easy to use and the can comes in various sizes and ounces. Would definitely recommend this product.
Marie M.
Dardanelle, AR
LOVE! Having dry skin, I make sure to use this product on a daily basis. Shaving your legs can be harsh on your skin, especial if you have dry skin. With the therapy shave gel, my legs have never been so silky smooth. I actually like showing off a bit of leg in the summer.
Jessica M.
Ossining, NY
I always seem to go back to Skintimate shaving gel. I've tried the store brands and just don't feel I get the same foaming power of Skintimate. I also feel they moisturize my legs better than other brands. Whenever I see it on sale, I stock up! I would definitely recommend
Jennifer W.
Auburn, AL
Nice and smooth. I've been using this since I started shaving and it's one of my favorites. I apply it again and again because it never does me wrong and probably never will, plus it smells amazing too. I will probably use this product my whole life if it doesn't go away.
Jillian M.
Calhan
I really like this product and my husband uses it on his head too. I get mine at Walmart because it is cheapest. It is very easy to use and, but the bottom always rusts. It works great and helps moisturize my skin. I am happy with this product and will continue to use it.
Nellie M.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to shaving gel/cream. I always buy the double cans so I don't run out. I don't like it when I run out though, and I miss this product! I use it almost every day in the summer time, and a few times a week in the winter. I would highly recommend this product.
Kate V.
Ewing, NJ
love these they work so well with my razors that they just glide acroos the skin and i never have to worry about nicks r cuts or screaps or any problmes removing the hair and my skin feels super soft after I shave and theres not much stubble at all and its smells great!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Really good shaving cream . Great to bring when you travel . I think it is effective in helping you shave . I bought it in a drugstore for a good price. It is easy to use and is nice and creamy . It leaves my legs smooth . Overall I was satisfied . I will buy this again