Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Rhonda V.
Mulliken, MI
Great scent! The foam goes on thick and leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth for days!
Callie E.
Albuquerque, NM
Really nice gel. I always use this and continue to love it. The razors are nice as well.
Cheyenne R.
Smells good! Keeps my skin smooth!
Definitely would buy again!!
My favorite of 2 brands!
Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL
I will buy skintimate in a pinch but I prefer pure silk. I does better with my dry skin.
ronda f.
This is the bomb. Like no other it really moisturizes your skin. And not pricey at all.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
I enjoy this shaving cream it goes well with my razor and keeps my legs nice and smooth
Judy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Lathers well. Moisturizers well. No residue. Nice scents available. Doesn't clog razor.
Devin C.
Tulsa, OK
Super hydrating shaving gel. It's very affordable too so it's the best thing out there.
Shassidy A.
Lumberton, NJ
Gets the job done, but definitely not my favorite. Irritates my skin and leaves bumps.
Heather W.
Charleston, WV
Best shaving cream out there! Has since scent. Leaves my legs feeling smooth and soft.