Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Keishla R.
Keishla R.
River Grove, IL
Love this. Makes your legs feel very nice and smooth would recommend it to my friends love it
Aura G.
Aura G.
Definitely one of my favorite's, very smooth on the skin. Feels great and nursing to the skin
Halley J.
Halley J.
Huntsville, AL
This shaving gel leaves my legs so smooth and soft. I love this stuff couldn't ask for better
Fatima E.
Fatima E.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Smells amazing and leaves my skin extremely smooth I bought it from Walmart for a good price
Bekah W.
Bekah W.
El Paso, TX
Works well with my skin. I don't get little red bumps when I shave. Overall a great product.
Marci N.
Marci N.
Can't shave without this stuff. Smooth shave, and a can last for some time. Smells good too!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Somerset, KY
My family and I use this regularly, with 4 females it needs to be made in larger quantities.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV
I love shaving cream and Skintimate is my favorite brand. Its thick and leaves my legs soft!
Haylee D.
Haylee D.
Visalia, CA
This is what I use the most, and it's amazing! Also smells really good! Highly reccomend it!
Mayra H.
Mayra H.
Norwalk, CA
Great deal. The only shaving cream I use. I love that it leave my skin soft and smells great