Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Emily W.
Spartanburg, SC
This stuff is okay... Not my choice of shaving gel but it does the job! Does not help my sensitive skin at all though.
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
Never fails, I always cut myself. I love the scent and how smooth my legs are nuts it's so slippery that I always slip.
Audriana C.
Livingston, LA
This shaving cream makes your legs so smooth when you shave! And it smells Amazing , try it out! You won't regret it
Lindsey N.
Canyon Lake, TX
Nice affordable product and makes my legs feel so soft and smooth when done. This is a great product and I recommend
Natalie S.
I like to use this product! My skin can get really irritated if I shave without a cream and this really helps me out!
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Good price! Excellent quality! Love the different smells that they have! Makes legs feel smooth! I recommend buying!
Adriana J.
I love how this brand moisturizes my legs so if im in a rush and forget lotion i wont be irritated throughout the day
Jessica A.
Topeka, KS
I love this product cause your basically getting two products for your money great price and the product is average.
Tonya H.
This is my go to shave cream. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this does the job without causing any skin issues.
Kathie M.
I really like this it smells great and makes your legs feel so smooth. I like getting the different scents they have
Victoria F.