Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #29 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Danielle P.
Kingsport, TN
Nothing special about god shaving cream but it does the job and doesn't irritate my skin so that's good. Would buy again.
Serena S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Leaves skin feeling nice and soft! Smells amazing! Does a great job! Only bad thing is I get it everywhere... human error
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
Never fails, I always cut myself. I love the scent and how smooth my legs are nuts it's so slippery that I always slip.
Shivani K.
Lexington, SC
I wish the gel was thicker. I prefer foamy products because they have a better build up and leave for a smoother shave.
Jessica A.
This shaving gel works pretty well! It's nothing show stopping, but it works in a jam- especially when I'm out of town!
Leslie L.
LANCASTER, CA
My number one favorite shave cream plus my number one favorite razor for an amazing price absolutely recommend must buy
Emily W.
Spartanburg, SC
This stuff is okay... Not my choice of shaving gel but it does the job! Does not help my sensitive skin at all though.
Tabitha S.
Landrum
This shaving cream is my favorite! I like the fact that it has lotion in it to so it moisturizes your skin in two ways.
Kat R.
Absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Amazing !! I feel it minimizes in grown hairs and also last along time . It's inexpensive
Kathie M.
I really like this it smells great and makes your legs feel so smooth. I like getting the different scents they have
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.