Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Dena I.
Webster, NY
Great shaving cream, keeps me from having razor burns. Easy to use, a little goes a long way.
Jennifer O.
Love this shaving cream! It always leaves my skin and my legs feeling soft, smooth and silky!
Fatima E.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Smells amazing and leaves my skin extremely smooth I bought it from Walmart for a good price
Mayra H.
Norwalk, CA
Great deal. The only shaving cream I use. I love that it leave my skin soft and smells great
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV
I love shaving cream and Skintimate is my favorite brand. Its thick and leaves my legs soft!
Jennifer S.
Somerset, KY
My family and I use this regularly, with 4 females it needs to be made in larger quantities.
Marci N.
Can't shave without this stuff. Smooth shave, and a can last for some time. Smells good too!
Haylee D.
Visalia, CA
This is what I use the most, and it's amazing! Also smells really good! Highly reccomend it!
Bekah W.
El Paso, TX
Works well with my skin. I don't get little red bumps when I shave. Overall a great product.
jessica l.
Only shaving gel I use. It's smells good and leaves my legs silky and soft. Very hydrating.