Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom and I love this!!! It comes out a bit foamy but it's ok because it helps my skin and does not make them feel dry.
Shannon M.
This is an excellent product! It lathers well and is great for dry skin! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated!
Erica D.
Bellwood, IL
I use this gel one and it leaves my legs amazingly soft, love the smell as well ....some how my legs look shiny or glowy
Cindy H.
Mason City, IA
I like this brand , it keeps skin smooth and soft. The only issue is the bottom of the can can rust if left in the shower
Danielle P.
Kingsport, TN
Nothing special about god shaving cream but it does the job and doesn't irritate my skin so that's good. Would buy again.
Jessica A.
This shaving gel works pretty well! It's nothing show stopping, but it works in a jam- especially when I'm out of town!
Emily W.
Spartanburg, SC
This stuff is okay... Not my choice of shaving gel but it does the job! Does not help my sensitive skin at all though.
Tabitha S.
Landrum
This shaving cream is my favorite! I like the fact that it has lotion in it to so it moisturizes your skin in two ways.
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
Never fails, I always cut myself. I love the scent and how smooth my legs are nuts it's so slippery that I always slip.
Leslie L.
LANCASTER, CA
My number one favorite shave cream plus my number one favorite razor for an amazing price absolutely recommend must buy
Victoria F.