Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Rebecca B.
Brownstown, IN
I don't use shaving cream often but when I do, I love this brand. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells amazing!
Heather B.
Coldwater, OH
This is perfect for my dry skin in the winter! I don't know what I'd do without this to help keep my legs nice and smooth!
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Love fragrance on skintimates . You have varity to pick from . But this my favorite leaves my leg smooth and smells great.
Baylee J.
The Colony, TX
Great product. Helped with my dry and sensitive skin when shaving. Would buy again. Just as good as other expensive brands.
Chelsi K.
I've been using this shaving cream ever since I first began shaving. It has continually met my expectations since day one!
Jeanne W.
Henderson, NV
I feel like the aerosol always stops working halfway through the can, so half of this product always seems to be wasted. :/
Taylor L.
Millersville, MD
Loved the razor but hated the shave gel. It broke me out and burned. The smell was overwhelming and didn't smell that great
Pa C.
Eassy to apply before using your razor. Leaves skin super soft and smells so good. I def recommend this product to people.
Danielle P.
Kingsport, TN
Nothing special about god shaving cream but it does the job and doesn't irritate my skin so that's good. Would buy again.
Erica D.
Bellwood, IL
I use this gel one and it leaves my legs amazingly soft, love the smell as well ....some how my legs look shiny or glowy
Victoria F.