Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #22 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Lucy S.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
My favorite! It lathers well and protects against cuts. It is also very moisturizing so lesgs feel great after the shower.
Baylee J.
Mckinney, TX
Great product. Helped with my dry and sensitive skin when shaving. Would buy again. Just as good as other expensive brands.
Tiffany w.
Morgan, UT
Our favorite shave gel. I feel like the container last forever. You only have to use a little to get great shaving results.
Allison S.
Buckeye, AZ
I'm pretty sure we have always used this one. Others we have used but we always go back to this cause if price and choices.
Sydney M.
Yadkinville, NC
This is the main brand and type of shaving cream I use! It never drys out my skin and it is so soft when I am done shaving
Cassidy S.
This honestly makes my legs super soft when I use it! It's a great product. I also love that this came with a bonus razor!
Jeanne W.
Henderson, NV
I feel like the aerosol always stops working halfway through the can, so half of this product always seems to be wasted. :/
kcee r.
Pine Bluff, AR
my shaving cream is so beneficial and lasts forever!! my legs are silky smooth afterwards and no need for the after lotion!
Rebecca B.
Brownstown, IN
I don't use shaving cream often but when I do, I love this brand. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells amazing!
Chelsi K.
I've been using this shaving cream ever since I first began shaving. It has continually met my expectations since day one!
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.