Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Salina C.
Salina C.
Sacramento, CA
MY LEGS FELT SOFTER THAN EVER NO MY LEGS ARENT THAT DRY BUT HEYY IT MAKES YOUR LEGS SMOOTH AND SOFT
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Super thick and moisturizing and smells good too. A little goes a long way. I would purchase again.
Cherry G.
Cherry G.
Young Harris, GA
I really like this product. Lathers good and makes your skin feel smooth. A must have at my house .
Leilany L.
Leilany L.
Philadelphia, PA
I like these alot. I have sensitive skin and these help me with the dryness after shaving my legs.
Ally D.
Ally D.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Best shaving cream ever! I never have any issues when I use it and it leaves my skin nice and soft
Melina H.
Melina H.
Wingo, KY
This is the only shave gel I use. It is smooth and lathers nicely. It leaves my legs super smooth!
Lizz C.
Lizz C.
Buena Park, CA
This is my go to shower shaving cream! It foams up quickly and a little goes a long way I love it!
Wanda S.
Wanda S.
Farmington
Makes your skin feel soft after you use it like you just put lotion on your skin love this product
Grace B.
Grace B.
Temperance, MI
This cream is awesome! you don't even need lotion after you shave! I give this product 2 thumbs up
Ali G.
Ali G.
This product smells so great and leaves your legs feeling super silky and smooth after the shave.