Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kati S.
Somerset, OH
I like to pair these too together because I get extreme moisture when I shave with the razor and the lotion. It's fantastic.
Renee P.
Weird scents, bottle seemed to leak, very smooth but often gunned up my razor. Would like to see on other scents or unscented
Sydney M.
Yadkinville, NC
This is the main brand and type of shaving cream I use! It never drys out my skin and it is so soft when I am done shaving
Cassidy S.
This honestly makes my legs super soft when I use it! It's a great product. I also love that this came with a bonus razor!
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Love fragrance on skintimates . You have varity to pick from . But this my favorite leaves my leg smooth and smells great.
Dibrell E.
Have still ended up with razor burn no matter how much of this product I have used. Smells fine. Should be less expensive.
Pa C.
Eassy to apply before using your razor. Leaves skin super soft and smells so good. I def recommend this product to people.
Rebecca S.
Benton, AR
This stuff lathers well, smells good,and leaves my skin soft. It's also a bargain. It's easy to find at WalMart or Target.
Heather B.
Coldwater, OH
This is perfect for my dry skin in the winter! I don't know what I'd do without this to help keep my legs nice and smooth!
Baylee J.
The Colony, TX
Great product. Helped with my dry and sensitive skin when shaving. Would buy again. Just as good as other expensive brands.
Victoria F.