Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #11 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Arelis C.
its great and i would tell people to buy this stuff and i used once a week during a bath and i put it away where it belongs.
Renee P.
Weird scents, bottle seemed to leak, very smooth but often gunned up my razor. Would like to see on other scents or unscented
Sarah V.
Shingletown, CA
My skin is super sensitive. I love this shaving cream/gel. So moisturizing! Smells great and leaves my skin smooth and soft!
Tiffany R.
Pueblo, CO
This allows me to get a close shave without the nicks and cuts I usually get. It leaves a smooth almost lotion type softness.
Brier F.
Eau Claire, WI
I have very dry skin so this moisturizing shave gel is excellent for this problem. So excellent, get this, highly recommend!
Allison S.
Buckeye, AZ
I'm pretty sure we have always used this one. Others we have used but we always go back to this cause if price and choices.
Sydney M.
Yadkinville, NC
This is the main brand and type of shaving cream I use! It never drys out my skin and it is so soft when I am done shaving
Rebecca B.
Brownstown, IN
I don't use shaving cream often but when I do, I love this brand. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells amazing!
Taylor L.
Millersville, MD
Loved the razor but hated the shave gel. It broke me out and burned. The smell was overwhelming and didn't smell that great
Dibrell E.
Have still ended up with razor burn no matter how much of this product I have used. Smells fine. Should be less expensive.
Victoria F.