Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Marisol P.
Mckinney, TX
Too drying. This is not a product that I can use on my sensitive skin. The smell was great however.
Salina C.
Sacramento, CA
MY LEGS FELT SOFTER THAN EVER NO MY LEGS ARENT THAT DRY BUT HEYY IT MAKES YOUR LEGS SMOOTH AND SOFT
Lizz C.
Buena Park, CA
This is my go to shower shaving cream! It foams up quickly and a little goes a long way I love it!
Wanda S.
Farmington
Makes your skin feel soft after you use it like you just put lotion on your skin love this product
Ally D.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Best shaving cream ever! I never have any issues when I use it and it leaves my skin nice and soft
Grace B.
Temperance, MI
This cream is awesome! you don't even need lotion after you shave! I give this product 2 thumbs up
Melina H.
Wingo, KY
This is the only shave gel I use. It is smooth and lathers nicely. It leaves my legs super smooth!
Leilany L.
Philadelphia, PA
I like these alot. I have sensitive skin and these help me with the dryness after shaving my legs.
Donna I.
Springhill
Very hydrating and always leaves skin smooth and silky. Easy to find at Walmart or any drugstore.
janie f.
Kansas City, KS
I like it because it's so thick and foamy and it always leaves my skin smooth and it smells great