Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #26 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Melissa B.
Indiana, PA
This shaving cream is really thick and you don't have to use a lot to get a good shave. I can tell it does help with my dry skin.
Dana C.
Holtsville, NY
I like this brand and it's marketing but I always felt it was expensive for what you got. The can never lasted very long for me.
Chrishell H.
Visalia, CA
I love the bargain you get with buying 2. I love the way this feels. It doesn't dry out my skin. Makes my shaving quick and easy.
Maria B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love that this helps my legs be smooth with no irritation afterwards. I use it every time, and wouldn't change it for anything
Amanda R.
Hamilton, OH
It works so I use it. I doesn't leave me with dry, flaky skin and protects my legs from nicks. Nothing special about it though.
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
The only shaving cream that doesn't give me bumps and outbreaks. Provides a good amount of moisture and it smells good as well.
Kate R.
Snohomish, WA
A tried and true brand and shave gel, this is my go-to at the grocery store! Definitely recommend and you can't beat the price.
Danielle D.
Westerville, OH
These are okay except that they can get messy. The spray comes out a lot more than you would expect! But it does its job well.
Jacqueline G.
Port Saint Lucie
This shaving cream really helps sensitive razor burn prone skin. Leaves skin smooth and removes hair without red marks or bumps
Lisa S.
Des Plaines, IL
This makes my skin feel wonderful! I find this to be a good value. Only downfall is sometimes I spray more than I actual need.
Victoria F.