Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Sierra K.
Long lasting and smooth
I have been using this kind for years. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. A little goes a long way.
Kate R.
Snohomish, WA
A tried and true brand and shave gel, this is my go-to at the grocery store! Definitely recommend and you can't beat the price.
Lisa S.
Des Plaines, IL
This makes my skin feel wonderful! I find this to be a good value. Only downfall is sometimes I spray more than I actual need.
Jacqueline G.
Port Saint Lucie
This shaving cream really helps sensitive razor burn prone skin. Leaves skin smooth and removes hair without red marks or bumps
Jeanin C.
This product is pretty good, I apply some shaving gel to my leg and begin to shave. It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth.
Amanda R.
Hamilton, OH
It works so I use it. I doesn't leave me with dry, flaky skin and protects my legs from nicks. Nothing special about it though.
Kensha L.
This is my all time fav its very creamy and protects and moisturizes the skin. I usually never stray from this particular brand
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Love the twin pack, especially because I know I'll use it and I'm herring a better deal! Works well and is fairly moisturizing
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
The only shaving cream that doesn't give me bumps and outbreaks. Provides a good amount of moisture and it smells good as well.
Cara H.
Hackensack, NJ
It works well but the gel leaves a residue around the bottle which becomes sticky and gross. It lathers well and goes on smooth
Victoria F.