Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Caroline B.
Caroline B.
This shave gel is smooth. I think it works very well and I like that it's not sticky. I'd recommend this
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
This is a great gel and really works wonderfully. I like this product and thinks it's worth trying out.
Shari B.
Shari B.
Loxahatchee, FL
It keeps my skin soft and smooth, with no itchy dryness after shaving. Some brands leave a dry feeling.
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
Evarts, KY
Leaves your skin smooth and soft. I would recommend this product. I usually get the product at Walmart.
alyshea m.
alyshea m.
Columbia, MD
Gets my shave super close with no Knicks involved. Leaves my skin smooth with no regrets about shaving.
Cherie G.
Cherie G.
Meridian
I always use shaving cream for my legs, if not used I get razor burn. Will never not use this product!
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Love the lather, love the smell, love how close I can shave with this prouduct!!! Less cuts ans owies!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Kernersville, NC
Helps with dry skin and leaves skin feeling soft! Cuts down on razor burn as well! Smells really good!
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Monahans, TX
Skintimate leaves your skin soft and smooth. I love the scent as well. It is very affordable as well.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Amherst, OH
Love their products and the moisturizing gel works wonders to help my dry skin. Leaves my skin smooth