Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is great deal and not expensive. I bought it because it has 2 shaving creams and a razor. Great deal
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Jackson, GA
Love love love this product! I use this to shave my legs I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel.
Addison H.
Addison H.
A good shave cream that helps the razor. Nothing any more special than any other cream that I have used.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
I always buy this, lasts me a really long time and feels so good on my skin and moisturizes really well.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Erie, PA
Smells great. Leaves my legs soft and smooth. Don't need much so lasts awhile nice and foamy not watery.
Jackye C.
Jackye C.
This is my favorite shaving cream. great price and leaves you feeling silky soft. great product. love it
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Fort Worth, TX
This makes my legs super soft, and I like how I can get both in one package! This is my go to shave gel.
Ruthie B.
Ruthie B.
Olive Branch, MS
Regular buyer of skintimate shaving cream! LEAVES MY LEGS AND ARMS SMOOTH WITH LITTLE TO NO BIKINI BUMPS
Janel L.
Janel L.
Stillwater, MN
This shaving cream works pretty well. It makes my legs feel nice & smooth so that always makes me happy.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Canton, Oh
When soap and water can't cut it... use this. Helps achieve silky legs without that annoying razor burn.