Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Barbara I.
Norfolk, VA
My favorite shaving cream so smooth and just amazing. its the best for my sensitive skin and doesbt leave me itchy after i shave
Alexandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite shaving gel. It rehydrates my legs and makes my skin so smooth. Each of the gels give me the same effect too.
Kristy S.
I needed a shaving cream that would help protect my legs from break outs and knicks. I love the subtle smell that Skintimate has.
Shelbi C.
zebulon, NC
This is an okay shaving cream - definitely could to travel with because it's inexpensive and won't matter if it gets left behind.
Chrishell H.
Visalia, CA
I love the bargain you get with buying 2. I love the way this feels. It doesn't dry out my skin. Makes my shaving quick and easy.
Maria B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love that this helps my legs be smooth with no irritation afterwards. I use it every time, and wouldn't change it for anything
Melissa B.
Indiana, PA
This shaving cream is really thick and you don't have to use a lot to get a good shave. I can tell it does help with my dry skin.
Dana C.
Holtsville, NY
I like this brand and it's marketing but I always felt it was expensive for what you got. The can never lasted very long for me.
America B.
Edinburg, TX
love these, they smell so good and make your legs feel so smooth after you shave. its really easy to use, i use it in the shower
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
I've been using this shaving cream for years. Always been my go too. Costs less then $2 a can. Never gives me razor burn either.
Victoria F.