Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #29 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Nicole C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this! I use the sensitive skin shaving gel and omg! This is a great product! Go get yourself one now! Keep up the good work!
Kayla M.
Mesa, AZ
It really helps with the shaving process, leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated, a great product for a great price! Worth it!
Sharon H.
Harvest, AL
I would recommend skintimate shave gel for sensitive skin because it's smooth and leaves skin feeling very smooth. Very affordable.
Nicolle F.
Kamas, UT
These have the perfect amount of lather and smooth on really easily. Most of them smell great and leave your legs smooth and soft.
Brittany M.
Moncks Corner, SC
When it say moisturizing it is not lying. Usually my legs are dry after shaving and I get bumps but not since I've been using this.
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
I've been using this shaving cream for years. Always been my go too. Costs less then $2 a can. Never gives me razor burn either.
Barbara I.
Norfolk, VA
My favorite shaving cream so smooth and just amazing. its the best for my sensitive skin and doesbt leave me itchy after i shave
Maria B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love that this helps my legs be smooth with no irritation afterwards. I use it every time, and wouldn't change it for anything
Kristy S.
I needed a shaving cream that would help protect my legs from break outs and knicks. I love the subtle smell that Skintimate has.
Lana D.
Forest, VA
I've picked this up at Costco in the past. Can't go wrong, it does do a good job! Doesn't last super long if you shave everyday.
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.