Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #27 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Chelsea C.
Galliano, LA
Good for dry skin. I used it real quick and I think it did wonderful for me. Smells good, feels good, helped moisturize my drk skin.
Alexis J.
Orlando, Fl
Keeps legs smooth and helps to prevent razorburn! It's also a great guide to make sure that uou don't miss a spot! Nice foamy lather
Shirlicia W.
Jonesboro, GA
Makes shaving smoother ,helps me keep from cutting myself.also great in moisturizing.very effective with a razorBought it at Walmart.
Elisha M.
Rockville, MD
Smells great and is a great way to moisturizer my shine while in the shower! Also majorly helps keep me smooth and get a close shave.
Cecilia B.
Wareham, MA
Very moisturizing and smooth cream. Incredible for a perfectly soft smooth shave. Always leaves my skin softer than a baby's bottom.
Nancy S.
Pasco, WA
Smells good and leaves my skin feeling extra soft. I have sensitive skin and this helps prevent me from getting bumps after shaving.
Holly P.
Titusville , Fl
I hate when shavingy skin tends to get dry. I started using this to shave with and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized!
Monica B.
Grant, AL
Great product to help with achieving a clean,smooth,nick free shave,even bikini area.Smells awseome,leaves skin soft and moisturized.
Beth E.
Nampa, ID
This stuff is great, I use it every time I shave my legs.it goes your razor, helps you get a closer shave and moisturizes your skin.
Nicole C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this! I use the sensitive skin shaving gel and omg! This is a great product! Go get yourself one now! Keep up the good work!
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.