Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Ruthie B.
Olive Branch, MS
Regular buyer of skintimate shaving cream! LEAVES MY LEGS AND ARMS SMOOTH WITH LITTLE TO NO BIKINI BUMPS
Jennifer M.
Canton, Oh
When soap and water can't cut it... use this. Helps achieve silky legs without that annoying razor burn.
Breanna G.
Fort Worth, TX
This makes my legs super soft, and I like how I can get both in one package! This is my go to shave gel.
Janel L.
Stillwater, MN
This shaving cream works pretty well. It makes my legs feel nice & smooth so that always makes me happy.
Caroline B.
This shave gel is smooth. I think it works very well and I like that it's not sticky. I'd recommend this
Addison H.
A good shave cream that helps the razor. Nothing any more special than any other cream that I have used.
Taylor B.
I always buy this, lasts me a really long time and feels so good on my skin and moisturizes really well.
Natasha H.
Erie, PA
Smells great. Leaves my legs soft and smooth. Don't need much so lasts awhile nice and foamy not watery.
Brittany G.
Jackson, GA
Love love love this product! I use this to shave my legs I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel.
Aisha K.
This is a great gel and really works wonderfully. I like this product and thinks it's worth trying out.