Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #29 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Janna N.
Who doesn't love a bonus? Have always used this shave gel, as it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't cause ugly hair bumps/razor burn.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
does what it has to do. does not have a strong smell. does meet my expectations. so affordable. do recommend them and would buy again.
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
This shavecream is a really helpul tool for me !❤️😃 I have no time to go to a salon and get a hair removal so I have to do it myself .
Leesa M.
Stephenson, VA
Very good shave cream for sensitive skin. I'd recommend this to anyone with sensitive or dry skin. Leaves skin feeling so smooth after
Kiana A.
Yonkers, NY
I love how smooth it leaves my skin when I shave.. and it smells good and feels refreshing when done without feeling extra little hairs
Candy L.
South El Monte, CA
I have really bad dry skin and these help me so much with it. They smell reAlly good. I end up so smooth. But with moisture in my skin.
Elisha M.
Rockville, MD
Smells great and is a great way to moisturizer my shine while in the shower! Also majorly helps keep me smooth and get a close shave.
Nancy S.
Pasco, WA
Smells good and leaves my skin feeling extra soft. I have sensitive skin and this helps prevent me from getting bumps after shaving.
Kayla R.
Union City, NJ
Good for sensitive skin, doesn't cause razor burn or any kind of itching after, which I have experienced with some other shave creams
Wanda P.
Midway, GA
Love smells good great price makes legs smooth an easier to shave go through tons of cans due to myself an 2 girls in household also
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.