Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Lara G.
Lara G.
Austin, TX
Solid option since my teen years for a good "full coverage" feeling while shaving. Anyone else feel like you need a little help remembering where you've actually shaved or not? Good level of moisture (no stripping moisture off like other creams) but still needs a good slather with body lotion after.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite shave gels. Skintimate was realy on their game when they came up with this product. I absolutely loved the scent and how well it moisturized my skin. I was able to get a close shave without any nicks, which is a feat within itself. I would buy this product again.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This by far is my favorite shave gel. I have used many different kinds but they always irritate my skin. I use it with the Schick hydro razor as well. Those two used together is amazing to me it doesn't get any better. I will always use this product and recommend this product to others.
Lf she J.
Lf she J.
New York
This Shave Gel is AMAZING!! It really keeps my skin moisturized after I have finished shaving. It's easy to use when shaving and it leaves my skin feeling very smooth after every use. It's perfect for my type of skin since mines very sensitive and I have absolutely no problems with it.
LaKeshia M.
LaKeshia M.
I use this shave gel because it is affordable and because I almost always get a close thorough shave. The gel does not dry out my legs nor does it leave an unpleasant odor. Also, it is a nice creamy foam and does not feel oily at all. Have been using this for years with no complaints.
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Pawtucket, RI
I love when companies give you an extra gift when you are purchasing a product you would normally use daily! Helps with the decision making process as well. This product makes my skin feel very smooth and soft after use. Will definitely purchase again and will recommend it to others.
Janice C.
Janice C.
I have been using this brand of shaving cream ever since I began shaving. I purchased this from Target as a 2-pack so it's a pretty good deal. It lathers up quite nicely in the shower and does not have a super strong fragrance. It successfully protects my skin from any cuts or burns.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Pasco, WA
Love this stuff its affordable in all stores like walmart target shopko places like that and its nice on sensitve skin i love the smell if it in the shower so nice. this is usually on my shopping list when i go shopping because im a woman i shave my legs and other place all the time
Karen C.
Karen C.
Holland, MI
I tried this one the last time. Unfortunately, even though it was for dry skin it didn't help much. My skin was still dry and flaky afterwards which just meant I could have used anything. I got this product at Meijer. However, I wouldn't purchase it again, nor would I recommend it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Great buy for any woman with sensitive / dry skin. It goes on well and leaves my skin silky smooth after I shave. I typically buy this product at Target at a great price, especially since it's in a twin pack! Skintimate is the brand that I trust, and this is my favorite thus far.