Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #29 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I truly love this series of shaving creams, I have tried several and I adore them, it's my go to shaving cream. It's affordable but good quality. Thick, mouse like texture. Goes on easily. Leaves your skin soft and smooth. Moisturizers so well. Never hurts my sensitive skin. Such a good buy!
Julie H.
My go to shave gel! Leaves legs silky smooth. Purchased at kroger and will continue. Affordable, but not cheap if that makes sense. Absolutely met my expectations and I always recommend this brand when anyone is asking
Gia G.
Jacksonville, NC
A girls best friend really. I got these on sale at Walmart of course. I love the smell and the way it conditions my legs while I'm using it. Simple to use, not too costly and highly recommended. And it comes in a cute pink can, I'm sold. I'll definitely buy it again!
Jillian K.
Yakima, WA
All of the skintimate shaving creams smell great hand they are very affordable too. I have been using this brand and will continue to use. You can buy these at any drug store and most grocery stores as well
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this shaving cream. I use this one for my sensitive skin. I normally buy it from Walmart or The dollar general. Great scent and great price. I absolutely love it and would definitely recommend it!
Jamie K.
Love this shaving cream I bought at target. I always buy skin tomato because the packaging is the best, I never have trouble with the pump as I have with other brands. I will continue to stick with skintimate!
Kayla S.
I always use this shave gel! It's super moisturizing! I have ridiculously dry skin and this makes it fell like butter! I love using this instead of just soap bc it helps the razor glide smoothly on my skin without getting knicks!
Whitney B.
Milwaukee
My go to shaving cream for sure. It lasts for quite a while, doesn't need much to get foamy, and spreads well. Always smells nice, and is gentle on my sensitive skin. Price is great and there often are coupons for it too.
Vesna T.
I like using shaving cream because I feel like it protects my skin from cuts. These products smell really good, and the scent doesn't linger on the skin super strongly, but it does give a nice scent.
Dorothy M.
East Boston, MA
Currently using this right now and i love it! I love the smell and the fact that it foams really well so you dont have to squirt a lot! And it lasts for a long time! Will definitely be buying some more!
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.