Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #17 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jillian K.
Yakima, WA
All of the skintimate shaving creams smell great hand they are very affordable too. I have been using this brand and will continue to use. You can buy these at any drug store and most grocery stores as well
Gia G.
Jacksonville, NC
A girls best friend really. I got these on sale at Walmart of course. I love the smell and the way it conditions my legs while I'm using it. Simple to use, not too costly and highly recommended. And it comes in a cute pink can, I'm sold. I'll definitely buy it again!
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this shaving cream. I use this one for my sensitive skin. I normally buy it from Walmart or The dollar general. Great scent and great price. I absolutely love it and would definitely recommend it!
Jamie K.
Love this shaving cream I bought at target. I always buy skin tomato because the packaging is the best, I never have trouble with the pump as I have with other brands. I will continue to stick with skintimate!
Kayla S.
I always use this shave gel! It's super moisturizing! I have ridiculously dry skin and this makes it fell like butter! I love using this instead of just soap bc it helps the razor glide smoothly on my skin without getting knicks!
Whitney B.
Milwaukee
My go to shaving cream for sure. It lasts for quite a while, doesn't need much to get foamy, and spreads well. Always smells nice, and is gentle on my sensitive skin. Price is great and there often are coupons for it too.
Vee T.
I like using shaving cream because I feel like it protects my skin from cuts. These products smell really good, and the scent doesn't linger on the skin super strongly, but it does give a nice scent.
Dorothy M.
Boston, MA
Currently using this right now and i love it! I love the smell and the fact that it foams really well so you dont have to squirt a lot! And it lasts for a long time! Will definitely be buying some more!
elizabeth b.
BEEN A BIG FAN SINCE I WAS A TEENAGER. I LOVE THE VARIETY OF SMELLS. THE PACKAGING AND DESIGNS ARE CUTE. I KEEPS MY LEGS PRETTY MOISTURIZED AND DON'T FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PUT LOTION ON RIGHT AWAY. I SHAVE MY LEGS A FEW TIMES A MONTH. I ALWAYS BUY THIS AND WILL CONTINUE. I DON'T THINK I CAN BUY ANYTHING ELSE.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
this is an amazing brand of shaving gel!! it's very hydrating and it keeps the bumps away. It's very affordable and easy to apply! I bought it at a local walmart! I was very satisfied and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Victoria F.