Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Alicia T.
This is a great by with the twin pack. Also great for people with extra dry skin. A little gel goes a long way
Teshandria D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've used this shave gel for years and it's never failed me. I love the way my legs feel after I use this gel.
Liz L.
Salem, WV
Very moisturizing. Smells great and feels nice on the skin. Very foamy which I like. Leaves legs silky smooth.
Myriam T.
Concord, CA
The Skintimate is great for saving to take all your hairs away from your body and it also keep your skin soft
Kelly F.
Average shave gel. Nothing great but does the job. I have found that cheaper generic brands work just as well
Christina O.
Ashtabula, OH
This is one of the greatest kits and gel in the world I have never had a problem with skintimate in my life.
Masonya L.
Hollis, NY
Works amazing to help get hair off of my leg. Very good for sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out.
Bobbi H.
Edenton, NC
Always leaves my skin hydrated and smooth. Love the smell has a great foam and a nice shine after being used
Jordan C.
Winder, GA
Love this shower gel and how it makes my legs feel silky smooth. It meets your exceptions and works amazing.
Burgundy T.
Neenah, WI
Not so impressed with this product. But i must say i like men stuff better. It seems to work the best for me