Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Janna N.
Who doesn't love a bonus? Have always used this shave gel, as it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't cause ugly hair bumps/razor burn.
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
This shavecream is a really helpul tool for me !❤️😃 I have no time to go to a salon and get a hair removal so I have to do it myself .
Candy L.
South El Monte, CA
I have really bad dry skin and these help me so much with it. They smell reAlly good. I end up so smooth. But with moisture in my skin.
Damaris V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love it, leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized! I've tried others and didn't work as good as this one. 100% would recommend
Kimberly P.
Feels amazing and leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth. Helps with keeping my hair away for an extra day or two and applies easily.
Melissa C.
This is my go to shaving cream! It leaves my legs soft! The shaving cream lathers well and stays on the legs until your ready to shave!
Kiana A.
Yonkers, NY
I love how smooth it leaves my skin when I shave.. and it smells good and feels refreshing when done without feeling extra little hairs
Shannon C.
The only shave cream for me! I've been using it forever- never had a reason to stray as it's moisturizing and smooth. A great product.
Janine M.
Gastonia, NC
smells very nice and very msoiturizing. Love the ease of this product for a take along. Fresh smell and last smoothness. Grocery store
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
does what it has to do. does not have a strong smell. does meet my expectations. so affordable. do recommend them and would buy again.
Victoria F.