Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Zuleima T.
Anthony, NM
This is the best foam i have try it smooth and it doesnt burn and it easy to cut trough bit and it doesn't have any quimical that hurt me.
Crystal O.
Alkol, WV
Smells so clean. I have sensitive skin and this works great for me. I love it and my husband sometimes sneaks to shave his head with it!
Andrea S.
Ronan, MT
This shaving gel has helped me out so much! I get so dry during the winter and I feel like this has really helped mousiturize my legs :)
Megan M.
Smyrna, TN
Skintimate's Lotionized shave gel is hands down the best on the market. It will leave you feeling moisturized after shaving with a razor.
Kendra C.
Calhoun, GA
Love this product. I get a close shave and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. My legs feel smooth for days and my legs feel hydrated.
Andrea B.
Kansas City, MO
After using the shave gel on my legs after shaving it makes my legs feel good and it makes me feel good after getting out of the shower
Janine M.
Gastonia, NC
smells very nice and very msoiturizing. Love the ease of this product for a take along. Fresh smell and last smoothness. Grocery store
Rachelle L.
Orland, CA
over all was a good product made a clean and smooth shave. no cuts. definitely will buy again and its a decent price nothing too crazy
Sarah S.
Harvard, IL
Helps get a better shave and smells nice. Price point is good and it is very moisturizing. Like the shave I get when usi g this product
Janna N.
Who doesn't love a bonus? Have always used this shave gel, as it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't cause ugly hair bumps/razor burn.
Victoria F.