Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #17 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Sara C.
Lavalette, WV
This is a great moisturizing shave product. Helps protect from razor burn. I have used it for years and I have always been happy with results.
Maryuly R.
This is my favorite shave gel EVER! I've tried a few other brands but this one is just the best. I have dry skin and tend to get very itchy after shaving but this one doesn't do that to me. It's specially formulated for dry skin so I'm assuming there's moisturizers in it that help with replenishing the skin while shaving. All of the other scents are also great. They have a good selection so you're sure to find the one for you. It foams up nicely and stays in place while you're doing what you need to do. I really enjoy that my skin feels silly smooth and not irritated. This is always a repurchase.
Daisy D.
Mesa, AZ
Very moisturizing and smooth doesn't have a strong scent and very foamy. It makes your legs incredibly smooth and helps you to avoid razor burns
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
I get this one all the time. It leaves me smooth and helps to get a closest cut to shaveing my legs. Its great smelling too. And great price.
Arielle M.
Scranton, PA
My number 1 shave gel. I have super sensitive skin and it gets dry, so other shave creams and gels usually hurt or leave my legs feeling dry.
kennetta b.
This does what it says. it definitely keeps the skin from being dry and keeps it moisturized. its great to have a shaving gel that does that.
Julia J.
Kernersville, NC
Smooth legs smooth smooth smooth, noting to complain about here. Just creeping out my friends by begging them to feel how smooth my legs are!
Lauren B.
Columbus, OH
Basic gel foam that smells like sweet pea scent from bath and body works. Love the formula (super thick foam) but the scents could be better!
Amy B.
Usually always buy Skinmate. Great value and price. Love the sensitive skin and moisturizing ones. Love the 2 packs, so much more economical.
Eileen W.
Hackettstown, NJ
The 2 pack gives you a really great value and then you always have a back up. My skin is sensitive and I have had no problems with this girl
Victoria F.