Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Erica D.
Bellwood, IL
I use this gel one and it leaves my legs amazingly soft, love the smell as well ....some how my legs look shiny or glowy
Jessica A.
This shaving gel works pretty well! It's nothing show stopping, but it works in a jam- especially when I'm out of town!
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
Never fails, I always cut myself. I love the scent and how smooth my legs are nuts it's so slippery that I always slip.
Shivani K.
Lexington, SC
I wish the gel was thicker. I prefer foamy products because they have a better build up and leave for a smoother shave.
Tabitha S.
Landrum
This shaving cream is my favorite! I like the fact that it has lotion in it to so it moisturizes your skin in two ways.
Emily W.
Spartanburg, SC
This stuff is okay... Not my choice of shaving gel but it does the job! Does not help my sensitive skin at all though.
Kat R.
Absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Amazing !! I feel it minimizes in grown hairs and also last along time . It's inexpensive
Natalie S.
I like to use this product! My skin can get really irritated if I shave without a cream and this really helps me out!
Kathie M.
I really like this it smells great and makes your legs feel so smooth. I like getting the different scents they have
Lindsey N.
Canyon Lake, TX
Nice affordable product and makes my legs feel so soft and smooth when done. This is a great product and I recommend