Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Tiffany w.
Tiffany w.
Morgan, UT
Our favorite shave gel. I feel like the container last forever. You only have to use a little to get great shaving results.
Jeanne W.
Jeanne W.
Henderson, NV
I feel like the aerosol always stops working halfway through the can, so half of this product always seems to be wasted. :/
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Yadkinville, NC
This is the main brand and type of shaving cream I use! It never drys out my skin and it is so soft when I am done shaving
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
This honestly makes my legs super soft when I use it! It's a great product. I also love that this came with a bonus razor!
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Love fragrance on skintimates . You have varity to pick from . But this my favorite leaves my leg smooth and smells great.
Chelsi K.
Chelsi K.
I've been using this shaving cream ever since I first began shaving. It has continually met my expectations since day one!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Benton, AR
This stuff lathers well, smells good,and leaves my skin soft. It's also a bargain. It's easy to find at WalMart or Target.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
My favorite! It lathers well and protects against cuts. It is also very moisturizing so lesgs feel great after the shower.
Serena S.
Serena S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Leaves skin feeling nice and soft! Smells amazing! Does a great job! Only bad thing is I get it everywhere... human error
Kailyn K.
Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom and I love this!!! It comes out a bit foamy but it's ok because it helps my skin and does not make them feel dry.