Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Karlee R.
Glen Allen, VA
The perfect shaving gel because not only does it smell great but it moisturizers your sink and leaves it nice and hydrated as well as smooth skin
Lena D.
Morgantown, WV
this is very nice for keeping your skin hydrating and looking as moisturized as possible. it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft to the touch
Kristi K.
Wetumka, OK
I like how this makes my skin feel after i shave my legs there smooth and soft. and its affordable. not too expensive and i buy mine at wal mart
Alicia S.
Kersey, PA
This is one of my go to shaving gels. I love that it is a gel that spreads easily and makes my skin feels super smooth. I won't shave without it.
Sara C.
Lavalette, WV
This is a great moisturizing shave product. Helps protect from razor burn. I have used it for years and I have always been happy with results.
Paige P.
Vicksburg, MS
Helps with my dry skin and allows me to get a great shave on my legs. No stubble left. It's also a great deal any time you can find the 2 pack!
Lana S.
Corinth, MS
I've used this shaving cream for 20 years!!! Love it. Always makes my legs feel so smooth and soft. The price is great for such a good product.
Maryuly R.
This is my favorite shave gel EVER! I've tried a few other brands but this one is just the best. I have dry skin and tend to get very itchy after shaving but this one doesn't do that to me. It's specially formulated for dry skin so I'm assuming there's moisturizers in it that help with replenishing the skin while shaving. All of the other scents are also great. They have a good selection so you're sure to find the one for you. It foams up nicely and stays in place while you're doing what you need to do. I really enjoy that my skin feels silly smooth and not irritated. This is always a repurchase.
Shelly E.
This shaving cream works really well. After shaving, it leaves my legs feeling smooth. I loved that a bonus razor came with the shaving cream!
Daisy D.
Mesa, AZ
Very moisturizing and smooth doesn't have a strong scent and very foamy. It makes your legs incredibly smooth and helps you to avoid razor burns
Victoria F.