Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Chelsi K.
I've been using this shaving cream ever since I first began shaving. It has continually met my expectations since day one!
Sydney M.
Yadkinville, NC
This is the main brand and type of shaving cream I use! It never drys out my skin and it is so soft when I am done shaving
Cassidy S.
This honestly makes my legs super soft when I use it! It's a great product. I also love that this came with a bonus razor!
Lucy S.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
My favorite! It lathers well and protects against cuts. It is also very moisturizing so lesgs feel great after the shower.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Love fragrance on skintimates . You have varity to pick from . But this my favorite leaves my leg smooth and smells great.
Serena S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Leaves skin feeling nice and soft! Smells amazing! Does a great job! Only bad thing is I get it everywhere... human error
Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom and I love this!!! It comes out a bit foamy but it's ok because it helps my skin and does not make them feel dry.
Erica D.
Bellwood, IL
I use this gel one and it leaves my legs amazingly soft, love the smell as well ....some how my legs look shiny or glowy
Jessica A.
This shaving gel works pretty well! It's nothing show stopping, but it works in a jam- especially when I'm out of town!
Shivani K.
Lexington, SC
I wish the gel was thicker. I prefer foamy products because they have a better build up and leave for a smoother shave.