Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #22 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Julie M.
Galena, MD
Me and my daughters love this razor and gel. Our legs feel like silk when we are done. We run around feeling.one anothers legs for a smooth contest.
Claire C.
Fayetteville, AR
Great stuff but I prefer the eos shaving cream! Skintimate is nice and creamy and protects from cuts but eos is just better because it moisturizes!
Amanda R.
This product left my skin feeling a little moisturized. The smell is very pleasant and it lasts awhile. A little goes a long way with this product.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Rebecca B.
Madison, MS
Gives a smooth shave and my skin doesn't dry out! But caution if you are prone to ingrown hairs the extra moisturizers can sometimes make it worse
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
I love this shaving cream! It is so smooth and smells amazing. I have only bought this product for shaving cream. I would recommend this for sure.
Karlee R.
Glen Allen, VA
The perfect shaving gel because not only does it smell great but it moisturizers your sink and leaves it nice and hydrated as well as smooth skin
Kristi K.
Wetumka, OK
I like how this makes my skin feel after i shave my legs there smooth and soft. and its affordable. not too expensive and i buy mine at wal mart
Alicia S.
Kersey, PA
This is one of my go to shaving gels. I love that it is a gel that spreads easily and makes my skin feels super smooth. I won't shave without it.
Lena D.
Morgantown, WV
this is very nice for keeping your skin hydrating and looking as moisturized as possible. it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft to the touch
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.