Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Port Saint Lucie
This shaving cream really helps sensitive razor burn prone skin. Leaves skin smooth and removes hair without red marks or bumps
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Hamilton, OH
It works so I use it. I doesn't leave me with dry, flaky skin and protects my legs from nicks. Nothing special about it though.
Kensha L.
Kensha L.
This is my all time fav its very creamy and protects and moisturizes the skin. I usually never stray from this particular brand
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
The only shaving cream that doesn't give me bumps and outbreaks. Provides a good amount of moisture and it smells good as well.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Des Plaines, IL
This makes my skin feel wonderful! I find this to be a good value. Only downfall is sometimes I spray more than I actual need.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Dublin, OH
These are okay except that they can get messy. The spray comes out a lot more than you would expect! But it does its job well.
Jeanin C.
Jeanin C.
This product is pretty good, I apply some shaving gel to my leg and begin to shave. It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Weird scents, bottle seemed to leak, very smooth but often gunned up my razor. Would like to see on other scents or unscented
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Pueblo, CO
This allows me to get a close shave without the nicks and cuts I usually get. It leaves a smooth almost lotion type softness.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
This sickness very smooth and always smells good. I like that it is nice and thick when applying instead of thin and watery.