Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #11 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD
I love the thick lather it creates. The smell is wonderful and my skin so soft when I'm done. When I can find it on the two pack it is definitely a deal.
Ceejae P.
Brick, NJ
Good product but not long lasting. I don't frequently use shaving cream simply because it can get expensive and I can get a smooth shave with conditioner
Britney G.
Fresno, CA
I have only purchased this cream for the past 10 years. It smells wonderful! Doesn't irritate my skin at al and does a great job of prevention razor burn
Audrey B.
Spartanburg, SC
Favorite shaving cream. You only have to use a little and every part is covered! Also great for my sling which is very sensitive. Gives me no problems.
Catherine R.
I love skintimate! I have very dry skin and this shaving cream is amazed for that! Makes my legs feel so smooth after shaving! Definitely recommend!
Tiffany H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love the way that my legs feel after I am done shaving with Skintimate. One of the best products on the market. I use this everyday and I love it.
Julie M.
Galena, MD
Me and my daughters love this razor and gel. Our legs feel like silk when we are done. We run around feeling.one anothers legs for a smooth contest.
Lyn B.
It smells good, it's cheap, it works, it has a nice lather. It softens yor leg hairs so you get a really close shave and you get really smooth legs.
Claire C.
Fayetteville, AR
Great stuff but I prefer the eos shaving cream! Skintimate is nice and creamy and protects from cuts but eos is just better because it moisturizes!
Rebecca B.
Madison, MS
Gives a smooth shave and my skin doesn't dry out! But caution if you are prone to ingrown hairs the extra moisturizers can sometimes make it worse
Victoria F.