Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Audrey B.
Spartanburg, SC
Favorite shaving cream. You only have to use a little and every part is covered! Also great for my sling which is very sensitive. Gives me no problems.
Catherine R.
I love skintimate! I have very dry skin and this shaving cream is amazed for that! Makes my legs feel so smooth after shaving! Definitely recommend!
Julie M.
Galena, MD
Me and my daughters love this razor and gel. Our legs feel like silk when we are done. We run around feeling.one anothers legs for a smooth contest.
Lyn B.
It smells good, it's cheap, it works, it has a nice lather. It softens yor leg hairs so you get a really close shave and you get really smooth legs.
Tiffany H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love the way that my legs feel after I am done shaving with Skintimate. One of the best products on the market. I use this everyday and I love it.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Claire C.
Fayetteville, AR
Great stuff but I prefer the eos shaving cream! Skintimate is nice and creamy and protects from cuts but eos is just better because it moisturizes!
Amanda R.
This product left my skin feeling a little moisturized. The smell is very pleasant and it lasts awhile. A little goes a long way with this product.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
I love this shaving cream! It is so smooth and smells amazing. I have only bought this product for shaving cream. I would recommend this for sure.
Rebecca B.
Madison, MS
Gives a smooth shave and my skin doesn't dry out! But caution if you are prone to ingrown hairs the extra moisturizers can sometimes make it worse
Victoria F.