Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Melissa B.
Indiana, PA
This shaving cream is really thick and you don't have to use a lot to get a good shave. I can tell it does help with my dry skin.
Barbara I.
Norfolk, VA
My favorite shaving cream so smooth and just amazing. its the best for my sensitive skin and doesbt leave me itchy after i shave
Maria B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love that this helps my legs be smooth with no irritation afterwards. I use it every time, and wouldn't change it for anything
Kensha L.
This is my all time fav its very creamy and protects and moisturizes the skin. I usually never stray from this particular brand
Jacqueline G.
Port Saint Lucie
This shaving cream really helps sensitive razor burn prone skin. Leaves skin smooth and removes hair without red marks or bumps
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
The only shaving cream that doesn't give me bumps and outbreaks. Provides a good amount of moisture and it smells good as well.
Kate R.
Snohomish, WA
A tried and true brand and shave gel, this is my go-to at the grocery store! Definitely recommend and you can't beat the price.
Jeanin C.
This product is pretty good, I apply some shaving gel to my leg and begin to shave. It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth.
Lisa S.
Des Plaines, IL
This makes my skin feel wonderful! I find this to be a good value. Only downfall is sometimes I spray more than I actual need.
Renee P.
Weird scents, bottle seemed to leak, very smooth but often gunned up my razor. Would like to see on other scents or unscented