Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jen C.
Great, soft skin, for a great price! Value pack = not having to use soap because I forgot to buy shaving cream! It's necessary to have backup in summer!
Britney G.
Clovis, CA
I have only purchased this cream for the past 10 years. It smells wonderful! Doesn't irritate my skin at al and does a great job of prevention razor burn
Liuba S.
This is a great product! This leaves your skin very moisturized and feeling super soft. This is a great product for sensitive skin with very little odor.
Shana L.
Alexander, AR
LOVE Skintimate shave gel. Great price. Totally worth every penny spent! A little bit goes a long way...last a long time! Does not dry out skin. Love it.
Nicole S.
Very nice smelling and easy to use. A little more expensive than generic but worth it because my legs don't feel dry after shaving when I use this brand.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD
I love the thick lather it creates. The smell is wonderful and my skin so soft when I'm done. When I can find it on the two pack it is definitely a deal.
Ceejae P.
Brick, NJ
Good product but not long lasting. I don't frequently use shaving cream simply because it can get expensive and I can get a smooth shave with conditioner
Natasha N.
Berkley, MI
This is the best shaving cream. I've been using it for years and I've purchased it over and over. Gives you the smoothest skin and smells great. Love it!
Jenn S.
Arnold, MO
This is the only stuff that I can use!! Everything else doesn't give me a close shave, or I cut myself while using it, or bets clogged in my razor(gross)
Michaelyn S.
I have dry skin so I always get the one for that which ever brand I buy. Skintimate is a good brand, not to expensive and it has always done well for me!
Victoria F.