Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Beth E.
Beth E.
Nampa, ID
This stuff is great, I use it every time I shave my legs.it goes your razor, helps you get a closer shave and moisturizes your skin.
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Midway, GA
Love smells good great price makes legs smooth an easier to shave go through tons of cans due to myself an 2 girls in household also
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this! I use the sensitive skin shaving gel and omg! This is a great product! Go get yourself one now! Keep up the good work!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Moncks Corner, SC
When it say moisturizing it is not lying. Usually my legs are dry after shaving and I get bumps but not since I've been using this.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Mesa, AZ
It really helps with the shaving process, leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated, a great product for a great price! Worth it!
Chrishell H.
Chrishell H.
Visalia, CA
I love the bargain you get with buying 2. I love the way this feels. It doesn't dry out my skin. Makes my shaving quick and easy.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Indiana, PA
This shaving cream is really thick and you don't have to use a lot to get a good shave. I can tell it does help with my dry skin.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love that this helps my legs be smooth with no irritation afterwards. I use it every time, and wouldn't change it for anything
Barbara I.
Barbara I.
Norfolk, VA
My favorite shaving cream so smooth and just amazing. its the best for my sensitive skin and doesbt leave me itchy after i shave
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Hamilton, OH
It works so I use it. I doesn't leave me with dry, flaky skin and protects my legs from nicks. Nothing special about it though.