Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Savannah D.
My mother used to buy me this. I'm not sure huge fan as its didn't do much for me. I'd get razor burn when I shaved and I would have cuts all over the place.
Katie V.
At first pump it smells great (only reason it git 2 stars) Will not purchase this product again. Does not give close shave and isn't sensitive skin friendly.
Angelina S.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico
I don't love it I buy it all the time it is Affordable and this love it makes your legs feel so soft and smooth after you're done using it wonderful product
Brittany C.
Georgiana, AL
It's pretty decent. The shaving creme is average but it works and the razor is okay but doesn't last long and the shave is not as close as I like it to be.
Stephanie F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This brand is so good it leaves your legs and your arms so soft so so so soft and a two pack come on I love it and a bonus razor come on you can't go wrong
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
I recently started using this and I knew right away it was love. This shave gel leaves my legs extra smooth and last all day. I definitely recommend this!!
Jennifer L.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
I like the gel option for my shaving cream. This cream leaves my dry skin feeling soft and smooth after I shave. It goes above and beyond my expectations.
arianna b.
Milwaukee, WI
This product really helps with hair removal.i used it all the time and i strongly recommend it to people that are trying to get rid of unwanted body hair.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Overall a good product !! Leaves skin feeling baby smooth soft and with a light clean scent !! Definitely worth the buy .. find at any Walmart or online ..
Ashley S.
East Lansing, MI
Works great for people with dry skin. Leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth without lotion after shaving. Great drugstore buy! I definitely recommend it.
Victoria F.