Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #29 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jessica S.
Skintimate is the only brand that I will use. I've found that I have less razor burn and my legs feel amazing after use. I would highly recommend for anyone and especially those with sensitive skin!
Joselin V.
I was really hesitant about trying skintimate however they were out of both my regular cream and razor so a combo pack seemed like a good deal. I was actually really excited when I got into the shower because the smell was fantastic I was not expecting it to be so marvelous when it cost 3.99 for the set
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I currently have skintimates twin pack in my shower at the moment. I use the dry skin and mixed berries alternatively. They make my legs ultra smooth.💟😋😍5stars
carolyn b.
Norristown, PA
this is always in my shower. I love the different scents it comes in. keeps my legs smooth and makes shaving my legs easy. never get cut and always works great
Tracy B.
Tempe, AZ
This is pretty much my go to shaving cream, it's non irritating and has a soft clean scent. Low price and good value, leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
Savannah D.
My mother used to buy me this. I'm not sure huge fan as its didn't do much for me. I'd get razor burn when I shaved and I would have cuts all over the place.
Angelina S.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico
I don't love it I buy it all the time it is Affordable and this love it makes your legs feel so soft and smooth after you're done using it wonderful product
Jessica B.
This is the best shaving cream I've ever used. Some are too thin, but I love how thick this one is. It makes shaving easy and leaves my legs smooth and soft.
Katie V.
At first pump it smells great (only reason it git 2 stars) Will not purchase this product again. Does not give close shave and isn't sensitive skin friendly.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Overall a good product !! Leaves skin feeling baby smooth soft and with a light clean scent !! Definitely worth the buy .. find at any Walmart or online ..
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.