Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Ronan, MT
This shaving gel has helped me out so much! I get so dry during the winter and I feel like this has really helped mousiturize my legs :)
Candy L.
Candy L.
South El Monte, CA
I have really bad dry skin and these help me so much with it. They smell reAlly good. I end up so smooth. But with moisture in my skin.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Harvard, IL
Helps get a better shave and smells nice. Price point is good and it is very moisturizing. Like the shave I get when usi g this product
Damaris V.
Damaris V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love it, leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized! I've tried others and didn't work as good as this one. 100% would recommend
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Kansas City, MO
After using the shave gel on my legs after shaving it makes my legs feel good and it makes me feel good after getting out of the shower
Rachelle L.
Rachelle L.
Orland, CA
over all was a good product made a clean and smooth shave. no cuts. definitely will buy again and its a decent price nothing too crazy
Leesa M.
Leesa M.
Stephens City , VA
Very good shave cream for sensitive skin. I'd recommend this to anyone with sensitive or dry skin. Leaves skin feeling so smooth after
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
The only shave cream for me! I've been using it forever- never had a reason to stray as it's moisturizing and smooth. A great product.
Anali G.
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
This shavecream is a really helpul tool for me !❤️😃 I have no time to go to a salon and get a hair removal so I have to do it myself .
Janna N.
Janna N.
Who doesn't love a bonus? Have always used this shave gel, as it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't cause ugly hair bumps/razor burn.