Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Tracy C.
Richmond, KY
I have extremely dry skin on my legs and I have a hard time with Knicks. The Dry Skin helps to begin moisturizing my legs while I shave before I ever put lotion on.
Stephanie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love how soft this makes your skin! It also smells great. I've gotten this at Target and at Walmart. It's very effective, especially with making your skin smooth.
Linda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
This shave gel by Skinimate makes my legs feel great after I shave. My legs are always feel
smooth and smell nice . A can of the aerosol spray lasts a long time .
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
If you like I make myself more when I use shaving cream however thanks have a great smell felt great on the skin, I bought this at target. It was easy to use. And may buy again unsure
Jessica S.
Skintimate is the only brand that I will use. I've found that I have less razor burn and my legs feel amazing after use. I would highly recommend for anyone and especially those with sensitive skin!
Joselin V.
I was really hesitant about trying skintimate however they were out of both my regular cream and razor so a combo pack seemed like a good deal. I was actually really excited when I got into the shower because the smell was fantastic I was not expecting it to be so marvelous when it cost 3.99 for the set
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I currently have skintimates twin pack in my shower at the moment. I use the dry skin and mixed berries alternatively. They make my legs ultra smooth.💟😋😍5stars
Tracy B.
Tempe, AZ
This is pretty much my go to shaving cream, it's non irritating and has a soft clean scent. Low price and good value, leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
carolyn b.
Norristown, PA
this is always in my shower. I love the different scents it comes in. keeps my legs smooth and makes shaving my legs easy. never get cut and always works great
Katie V.
At first pump it smells great (only reason it git 2 stars) Will not purchase this product again. Does not give close shave and isn't sensitive skin friendly.
Victoria F.