Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Eileen W.
Eileen W.
Hackettstown, NJ
The 2 pack gives you a really great value and then you always have a back up. My skin is sensitive and I have had no problems with this girl
Liz R.
Liz R.
Long Is City, NY
I adore the way this smells! It keeps my legs moisturized even after shaving. I use it twice a month and have not tried any other products.
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Altoona, PA
Helps keep my dry skin moisturized and makes it easier to remove leg hair. Also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. My legs feel like silk!
Mikkel B.
Mikkel B.
Love the product. keeps skin soft so barely have to use lotion unless it is snowy and dry out. Got the product at Wal-Mart. Nice price too!
Filomena C.
Filomena C.
Woodbury, NJ
Love this cream. I have used it for years since I was a Pre teen. The formula is still better than ever, very moisturizing and great scent.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
This smells so nice! It's scent is soft and clean smelling it's one of the cheaper ones but it totally does the job and is a good value !!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Willingboro, NJ
I have never been let down by this. It keeps my legs moisturized and helps prevent nicks and cuts. I was very satisfied with this product.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Bells, TN
The perfect shaving gel! It turns to cream once you apply it and it never makes a mess. It moisturizes dry legs and underarms really well!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Smyrna, TN
Skintimate's Lotionized shave gel is hands down the best on the market. It will leave you feeling moisturized after shaving with a razor.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Ronan, MT
This shaving gel has helped me out so much! I get so dry during the winter and I feel like this has really helped mousiturize my legs :)