Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Yameka W.
I love the Skin Therapy on my legs,and under my arms. I don't have to use much to get the job done. I love the different fragrances and how silky it makes my skin feel. The moisturizer is an added bonus!
Christina P.
Charlotte, NC
I really don't know what kind of review to write. It's affordable & does the job! This is the only shaving cream I use. If you have sensitive skin then I recommended it for you.
Britney J.
Hurst, TX
This product is pretty good, it keeps my legs moisturized and smooth. I don't get any ingrown hairs or razor burn when using this product. Overall it is a pretty good product.
Nicole D.
Great. Shave gel. Leaves my super dry skin smooth. It lathers up quickly and helps the razor cut the hair more efficiently without having to go over and over the same spot.
Ryleigh N.
Zimmerman, MN
It gets the job done but barely.. it doesn't last long either. I had this for maybe 2 weeks and it was already gone. probably since you have to use so much to get it smooth
Brooke B.
Corry, PA
ITs super thick so it stays on well in the shower. Its also moisturizes really well. my legs used to be ashy and scaly, but after using both of the cans up, m legs fell the best they have in a long time. i am definitely satisfied and would recommend this to anyone with dry skin who needs a change and a great scent!
Brianna J.
Monongahela, PA
They don't last very long and whenever my can was half full, it just stopped dispensing product. The product itself is nice, but I wasted half of it so I'm disappointed.
Shiv P.
Always have these in stock, as I run through them so fast! I shave nearly everyday and these make the process so much easier, they smell great and are priced just right!
Kristal O.
Olympia, WA
I liked this shaving cream a lot more than I liked the eos, it smelled better and it also provided better coverage for my full leg and results after shaving were smooth.
Jade D.
Vinton, IA
I have super dry and irritable skin, using this dry skin shaving cream seemed to help more than using a normal one, I recommend trying it if ou have or sensitive skin
Victoria F.