Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Emily H.
Willingboro, NJ
I have never been let down by this. It keeps my legs moisturized and helps prevent nicks and cuts. I was very satisfied with this product.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
This smells so nice! It's scent is soft and clean smelling it's one of the cheaper ones but it totally does the job and is a good value !!
Elizabeth
Bells, TN
The perfect shaving gel! It turns to cream once you apply it and it never makes a mess. It moisturizes dry legs and underarms really well!
Megan M.
Smyrna, TN
Skintimate's Lotionized shave gel is hands down the best on the market. It will leave you feeling moisturized after shaving with a razor.
Andrea S.
Ronan, MT
This shaving gel has helped me out so much! I get so dry during the winter and I feel like this has really helped mousiturize my legs :)
Crystal O.
Alkol, WV
Smells so clean. I have sensitive skin and this works great for me. I love it and my husband sometimes sneaks to shave his head with it!
Sarah S.
Harvard, IL
Helps get a better shave and smells nice. Price point is good and it is very moisturizing. Like the shave I get when usi g this product
Damaris V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love it, leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized! I've tried others and didn't work as good as this one. 100% would recommend
Andrea B.
Kansas City, MO
After using the shave gel on my legs after shaving it makes my legs feel good and it makes me feel good after getting out of the shower
Candy L.
South El Monte, CA
I have really bad dry skin and these help me so much with it. They smell reAlly good. I end up so smooth. But with moisture in my skin.