Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #29 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Brittany F.
I always buy this because I have really dry skin. I love the smell and a little goes a long way. I only buy gel. It works great and this product is cheap. You can always find it almost anywhere.
Karin W.
National City, CA
This is my stand by. I always keep several cans on hand- love it's moisturizing and protective properties. I always get a smooth close shave without any burn or cuts
Kayla W.
Lumberton, TX
I have dry skin so this is my go to shaving cream! I really love the way it makes my skin feel after a shave ! I don't even need to use lotion after hair removal because of the vitamins!
Bridgette L.
Hesperia, CA
I only used it because it came with the razor and so far it works really good my skin feels silky smooth after and it makes shaving my legs and arms so much easier.
Jade J.
Omaha, NE
This is the best shaving cream to use. I haven't used any other one since I've started using this one. I have been using for years. It smells really good and doesn't dry out your skin.
Mackenzie B.
I love this stuff! i always get this stuff and it has not changed for years! makes my legs feel amazing and i love the fell of the shave cream. It most definitely met my expectations.
Yameka W.
I love the Skin Therapy on my legs,and under my arms. I don't have to use much to get the job done. I love the different fragrances and how silky it makes my skin feel. The moisturizer is an added bonus!
Christina P.
Charlotte, NC
I really don't know what kind of review to write. It's affordable & does the job! This is the only shaving cream I use. If you have sensitive skin then I recommended it for you.
Britney J.
Hurst, TX
This product is pretty good, it keeps my legs moisturized and smooth. I don't get any ingrown hairs or razor burn when using this product. Overall it is a pretty good product.
Ryleigh N.
Zimmerman, MN
It gets the job done but barely.. it doesn't last long either. I had this for maybe 2 weeks and it was already gone. probably since you have to use so much to get it smooth
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.