Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Corry, PA
ITs super thick so it stays on well in the shower. Its also moisturizes really well. my legs used to be ashy and scaly, but after using both of the cans up, m legs fell the best they have in a long time. i am definitely satisfied and would recommend this to anyone with dry skin who needs a change and a great scent!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
I've purchased Skintimate for YEARS! It's great at protecting my skin and restoring the moisture I lose from regularly shaving. I shave every other day in the summer months and it's never without my Skintimate shave gel. It dispenses easily and the aerosol can is convenient. I definitely recommend this product!
Tasha T.
Tasha T.
Hill Afb, UT
I use this shave gel every time I shave! I love it! While using it I have never cut myself or gotten razor burn. It doesn't dry out my skin, it leaves it nice and smooth. This is the only shave gel I use. However, I didn't realize it came with the Schick razor when I bought it, so I have not used the razor yet.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
This is the best shaving cream I have tried! It leaves your skin silky smooth and does not dry your skin after shaving. I bought this shaving cream at Walmart and you can also find it at walgreens! I would totally recommend this product because usually shaving creams dry my skin but this one has my thumbs up.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have used this product many times over the time that I've been shaving my legs. It's honestly my favorite shave gel. A little goes a long way, and I don't need much to cover my entire leg. It lathers up well and gives me a smooth shave with no irritation. I will definitely continue to buy this shave gel.
Kailey N.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Love this for when I shave! I have very dry skin and it always helps to not get razor bumps! EVERYONE HATES THEM! It's very affordable and a very great product! It's effective and the only downside to the shaving cream is the can, it gets rusty if you leave it in the shower. Other than that AWESOME stuff!
Diana C.
Diana C.
I normally don't use shaving gel but when I do pick out one it is the Skintimate for Dry Skin. I have dry skin so I feel like this is very mouisturizing and doesn't leave me dry or feeling stiff coming out of the shower. A little goes a long way for this product and very foamy and it lasts a long time.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
New Castle, PA
I have been using Skintimate for years, every now and then I will switch to Pure Silk and it just isn't the same. I have pretty dry skin and I have found that the Skin Therapy Dry Skin shave gel by Skintimate relives that, especially during the winter months. Another plus is it smells pretty good too!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Kansas City , MO
I love this shave gel. I continue to use it over and over again because it is easy to use and glides on smooth. It is foamy, but not overly foamy. It meets my expectations every time and never disappoints. It does the job and overall I am very satisfied with my decision to continue using this product.
Amy H.
Amy H.
White Oak, TX
I use this shave gel frequently. There is nothing spectacular about it. It is just my go-to choice. It is easy to use, but I have had one can that would not squirt. For the most part it does the job. It is a good choice and I will buy it again unless i find another choice that is better than average.