Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kristy W.
This has been my go-to shaving cream ever since I first started shaving my legs, way back when. I prefer this specific Skintimate products over others because it is specifically formulated to moisturize dry, sensitive skin. It never irritates my skin and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. The price doesn't break the bank, and I especially like that Skintimate has bonus deals, like the Schick Hydro Silk Razor that is included in this product - this is an amazing razor that gets a very close shave.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This product is nice and creamy and builds a great lather to protect your skin from nicks and razor burn. I get a really smooth, clean shave every time and it leaves my skin feeling super soft afterwards. My only problem with the product is the packaging. That can has metal at the bottom and rusts if you leave it in the shower.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Good shave cream that's nice and fluffy and leaves your legs soft. It's moisturizing and makes shaving super easy. It's easy to find and it's really affordable. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin and the scent is very mild. I go back to this shaving cream time and time again.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Really good shaving cream . Great to bring when you travel . I think it is effective in helping you shave . I bought it in a drugstore for a good price. It is easy to use and is nice and creamy . It leaves my legs smooth . Overall I was satisfied . I will buy this again
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
I use this a quick inexpensive purchase when out of town and you forget your good stuff. I purchased it from walmart and its very affordable. It's not very moisturizing so I wouldn't use it long term wise. However, it perfect for packing lighter and grabbing a few things when you get to your destination.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
This is a super affordable pack which allows you to have one can stored away while using the other that way when you start to run out you have a spare at your fingertips. This product has a pleasant smell and it leaves your skin smooth and soft when paired with a shaver.
Makay S.
Corona, CA
Not expensive! I keep it simple with my shaving creams lol but this totally does the job and leaves my skin nice and soft! Easy to use you do not need to much to cover a leg lol and i buy mine at target of course because i love target hahah. So Great buy!!
Ericka W.
I like value sets because they are more cost effective, last longer, and more often then not, they come with a bonus item or more product. This case it's a razor which is awesome! I would buy again for sure
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Love Skintimate shave gels, especially this one! This is my favorite shave gel. Pairs perfectly with the Hydrosilk razor. Love this and will continue to purchase this product. Great smell and leaves skin feeling smooth!
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
10/10 always love this stuff, it smells great and I have extremely sensitive skin when it come to shaving and this always makes it so I don't get razor burn! It's is so helpful and I will never stop purchasing this!
Victoria F.