Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Emily T.
Philadelphia, PA
Not a product I would purchase, however I have received several cans in shave kits. When I have them I love to use them however I usually just use soap or body oil to shave which I feel gives the same affect
Janet C.
Great cream/gel! Reasonably priced and you can usually find good coupons. Doesn't moisturizer as well as the Olay products, but I like how it lets the razor glide along the skin.
Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok
I had zero luck with this product. I found that it dries my legs out and left them rough and patchy. The scent was just okay and it seemed to make my razor drag across my skin.
Elona A.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is the best shaving gel out there . It leaves your skin so smooth . I use all the time . It is very easy to use . I would definitely recommend this product . You can buy this at any local drug stores
Brittany F.
I always buy this because I have really dry skin. I love the smell and a little goes a long way. I only buy gel. It works great and this product is cheap. You can always find it almost anywhere.
Kristen E.
Newbern, TN
I have very dry and sensitive skin. Shaving really can irritate my skin so I have to be careful. I have found this product moisturizes my skin and does not leave it stinging or irritated after.
Karin W.
San Diego , CA
This is my stand by. I always keep several cans on hand- love it's moisturizing and protective properties. I always get a smooth close shave without any burn or cuts
Kayla W.
Lumberton, TX
I have dry skin so this is my go to shaving cream! I really love the way it makes my skin feel after a shave ! I don't even need to use lotion after hair removal because of the vitamins!
Bridgette L.
Hesperia, CA
I only used it because it came with the razor and so far it works really good my skin feels silky smooth after and it makes shaving my legs and arms so much easier.
Jade J.
Omaha, NE
This is the best shaving cream to use. I haven't used any other one since I've started using this one. I have been using for years. It smells really good and doesn't dry out your skin.
Victoria F.