Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
I get this one all the time. It leaves me smooth and helps to get a closest cut to shaveing my legs. Its great smelling too. And great price.
Julia J.
Kernersville, NC
Smooth legs smooth smooth smooth, noting to complain about here. Just creeping out my friends by begging them to feel how smooth my legs are!
Lauren B.
Columbus, OH
Basic gel foam that smells like sweet pea scent from bath and body works. Love the formula (super thick foam) but the scents could be better!
Eileen W.
Hackettstown, NJ
The 2 pack gives you a really great value and then you always have a back up. My skin is sensitive and I have had no problems with this girl
Filomena C.
Woodbury, NJ
Love this cream. I have used it for years since I was a Pre teen. The formula is still better than ever, very moisturizing and great scent.
Liz R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I adore the way this smells! It keeps my legs moisturized even after shaving. I use it twice a month and have not tried any other products.
Mikkel B.
Love the product. keeps skin soft so barely have to use lotion unless it is snowy and dry out. Got the product at Wal-Mart. Nice price too!
Jordyn H.
Altoona, PA
Helps keep my dry skin moisturized and makes it easier to remove leg hair. Also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. My legs feel like silk!
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
This smells so nice! It's scent is soft and clean smelling it's one of the cheaper ones but it totally does the job and is a good value !!
Emily H.
Willingboro, NJ
I have never been let down by this. It keeps my legs moisturized and helps prevent nicks and cuts. I was very satisfied with this product.