Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #26 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Courtney C.
West Chester, PA
I don't use anything other than Skintimate. I think you get the best bang for your buck. I use the dry skin one but I don't think it works to combat that very well.
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC
I have used this product since I was a teenager! I would swear by this! It keeps my skin smooth at an affordable
Cost! I usually pick this product up at my nearby Walmart. I would definitely recommend to others.
Emily T.
Philadelphia, PA
Not a product I would purchase, however I have received several cans in shave kits. When I have them I love to use them however I usually just use soap or body oil to shave which I feel gives the same affect
Janet C.
Great cream/gel! Reasonably priced and you can usually find good coupons. Doesn't moisturizer as well as the Olay products, but I like how it lets the razor glide along the skin.
Elona A.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is the best shaving gel out there . It leaves your skin so smooth . I use all the time . It is very easy to use . I would definitely recommend this product . You can buy this at any local drug stores
Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok
I had zero luck with this product. I found that it dries my legs out and left them rough and patchy. The scent was just okay and it seemed to make my razor drag across my skin.
Kristen E.
Newbern, TN
I have very dry and sensitive skin. Shaving really can irritate my skin so I have to be careful. I have found this product moisturizes my skin and does not leave it stinging or irritated after.
Brittany F.
I always buy this because I have really dry skin. I love the smell and a little goes a long way. I only buy gel. It works great and this product is cheap. You can always find it almost anywhere.
Karin W.
National city , CA
This is my stand by. I always keep several cans on hand- love it's moisturizing and protective properties. I always get a smooth close shave without any burn or cuts
Kayla W.
Lumberton, TX
I have dry skin so this is my go to shaving cream! I really love the way it makes my skin feel after a shave ! I don't even need to use lotion after hair removal because of the vitamins!
Victoria F.