Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Great, soft skin, for a great price! Value pack = not having to use soap because I forgot to buy shaving cream! It's necessary to have backup in summer!
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Spartanburg, SC
Favorite shaving cream. You only have to use a little and every part is covered! Also great for my sling which is very sensitive. Gives me no problems.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love the way that my legs feel after I am done shaving with Skintimate. One of the best products on the market. I use this everyday and I love it.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Galena, MD
Me and my daughters love this razor and gel. Our legs feel like silk when we are done. We run around feeling.one anothers legs for a smooth contest.
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
It smells good, it's cheap, it works, it has a nice lather. It softens yor leg hairs so you get a really close shave and you get really smooth legs.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
This product left my skin feeling a little moisturized. The smell is very pleasant and it lasts awhile. A little goes a long way with this product.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
I love this shaving cream! It is so smooth and smells amazing. I have only bought this product for shaving cream. I would recommend this for sure.
Karlee R.
Karlee R.
Glen Allen, VA
The perfect shaving gel because not only does it smell great but it moisturizers your sink and leaves it nice and hydrated as well as smooth skin
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Kersey, PA
This is one of my go to shaving gels. I love that it is a gel that spreads easily and makes my skin feels super smooth. I won't shave without it.
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Wetumka, OK
I like how this makes my skin feel after i shave my legs there smooth and soft. and its affordable. not too expensive and i buy mine at wal mart