Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kelly M.
Highland, NY
LOVE YSING THIS PRODUCT! I hate the hassle
If shaving but when using this it's smooth and easy. Literally. I love how soft my legs feel for days after using this probuct.
Shanna C.
Modesto, CA
Bought it on sale awhile ago and this stuff rocks! It doesn't irritate my dry skin. Works into a nice lather that stays on even with little water drips splashing on it
Martina V.
San Antonio, TX
Good stuff if you are tring to avoid the red bumps that you get after a close shave. I even use it for my more sensitive areas and it leveas my skin so soft and ready to start my day with smooth legs with my short shorts 😄
Cristen F.
Navarre, FL
This definitely is for dry skin. It not only does a great job at allowing the razor to glide across your skin but it also moisturizes your skin and gives your legs a nice glow. I love how my skin feels after I use this.
Kelly V.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this gel! It doesn't clog up my razor and the texture feels great on my skin. I use it every time I shower and it doesn't dry out my skin like cheaper products. I love how the can doesn't leave a ring on my tub!
Samantha S.
Appleton, Wi
There is nothing better during a shower than getting to lather with Skintimate Skin Therapy shave gel. The smell is relaxing, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hair-free.
Jessica M.
Piru, CA
I have really bad dry skin after i shave, and with skintimate therapy dry skin moisturizing shaving gel i dobt anymore, i love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated after.
Courtney C.
West Chester, PA
I don't use anything other than Skintimate. I think you get the best bang for your buck. I use the dry skin one but I don't think it works to combat that very well.
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC
I have used this product since I was a teenager! I would swear by this! It keeps my skin smooth at an affordable
Cost! I usually pick this product up at my nearby Walmart. I would definitely recommend to others.
Emily T.
Philadelphia, PA
Not a product I would purchase, however I have received several cans in shave kits. When I have them I love to use them however I usually just use soap or body oil to shave which I feel gives the same affect
Victoria F.