Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

arianna b.
arianna b.
Milwaukee, WI
This product really helps with hair removal.i used it all the time and i strongly recommend it to people that are trying to get rid of unwanted body hair.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
East Lansing, MI
Works great for people with dry skin. Leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth without lotion after shaving. Great drugstore buy! I definitely recommend it.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
I like the gel option for my shaving cream. This cream leaves my dry skin feeling soft and smooth after I shave. It goes above and beyond my expectations.
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Berkley, MI
This is the best shaving cream. I've been using it for years and I've purchased it over and over. Gives you the smoothest skin and smells great. Love it!
Holly K.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD
I love the thick lather it creates. The smell is wonderful and my skin so soft when I'm done. When I can find it on the two pack it is definitely a deal.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Arnold, MO
This is the only stuff that I can use!! Everything else doesn't give me a close shave, or I cut myself while using it, or bets clogged in my razor(gross)
Britney G.
Britney G.
Clovis, CA
I have only purchased this cream for the past 10 years. It smells wonderful! Doesn't irritate my skin at al and does a great job of prevention razor burn
Michaelyn S.
Michaelyn S.
I have dry skin so I always get the one for that which ever brand I buy. Skintimate is a good brand, not to expensive and it has always done well for me!
Liuba S.
Liuba S.
This is a great product! This leaves your skin very moisturized and feeling super soft. This is a great product for sensitive skin with very little odor.
Shana L.
Shana L.
Alexander, AR
LOVE Skintimate shave gel. Great price. Totally worth every penny spent! A little bit goes a long way...last a long time! Does not dry out skin. Love it.