Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Nicky B.
Pretty good deal for this bundle. I don't find the product moisturizing enough if I use it for two weeks in a row. However that first day shaving is amaazzzingggg. I'd love if they did a travel kit with everything this package includes!
Susan L.
Richmond, VA
Lathers up well. makes my skin smooth. I shave every other day and this product is easy to use and effective. I like the gel better than a lotion or cream. seems to last longer
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love! Favorite type of shaving cream hands down. Tried many other products and nothing compares. You can find this at any supermarket and it is surely effective and amazing for the price. I would absolutely buy again and again.
Lindsey W.
Great product! Good lather and great scent. It's a good value for the price and I am satisfied with this product. I purchase this at places like target or Walmart and would repurchase. Highly recommend!
Erin S.
Arab, AL
ONE of my favorite shaving gels! Love the aerosol cans and the way it makes my legs feel! Definitely makes for a close shave!!! Maybe if there was just a little bit more of it!
Sharon C.
Tried this because I have dry skin, also because a razor came with it. Turns out I was very happy with the product. After first use my skin didn't look dry or have that dry tight feel to them either.
Steph A.
Levittown, PA
This is my absolute favorite shaving cream! Since I began using it a few years ago I haven't stopped to go to another product. It works really well on my skin since I suffer from dry skin. It really does leave it soft and smooth.
LaFleece W.
I like this shave gel cause I'm prone to nicking myself and it just doesn't happen when I use this gel. I also have super sensitive skin that reacts to anything but this gel has been working for me for over a year now. Go try it.
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Use it regularly. It keeps my legs and lady parts nice and soft and protects me from razor burn. I like its light smell and it's price is competitive. I got a free razor with my last purchase of this item. Go get it. you'll love it.
Amelia B.
Saint Louis, MO
The smell of the one I have isn't my favorite, but I have very sensitive skin and sometimes get pain after shaving and this is a very affordable option that makes sure I don't have any burning or itching, it also lathers very well
Victoria F.