Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #29 in Shaving Creams & Gels

suzanne-sofija c.
Wakefield, MA
This shaving cream is the best! It is rich and thick! I buy mine at Target for an affordable price (thanks cartwheel!) and I think it works just as good as pricier brands. Why pay more when something works this good? I highly recommend this brand!
Lilly J.
So soft! Really don't have any complaints about this product. It foams up nice and feels smooth on my legs when I shave. A+ would buy again. Plus it smells delicious! Would definitely recommend this product
Tabitha G.
Essexville, MI
Good shaving cream prevents you from getting razor burn or those nasty little bumps very effective for condition legs and the spray can makes it easy to use without making a mess I typically buy mine from target highly recommend this product
Erin S.
Arab, AL
ONE of my favorite shaving gels! Love the aerosol cans and the way it makes my legs feel! Definitely makes for a close shave!!! Maybe if there was just a little bit more of it!
Susan L.
Richmond, VA
Lathers up well. makes my skin smooth. I shave every other day and this product is easy to use and effective. I like the gel better than a lotion or cream. seems to last longer
Lindsey W.
Great product! Good lather and great scent. It's a good value for the price and I am satisfied with this product. I purchase this at places like target or Walmart and would repurchase. Highly recommend!
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love! Favorite type of shaving cream hands down. Tried many other products and nothing compares. You can find this at any supermarket and it is surely effective and amazing for the price. I would absolutely buy again and again.
Nicky B.
Pretty good deal for this bundle. I don't find the product moisturizing enough if I use it for two weeks in a row. However that first day shaving is amaazzzingggg. I'd love if they did a travel kit with everything this package includes!
Sharon C.
Tried this because I have dry skin, also because a razor came with it. Turns out I was very happy with the product. After first use my skin didn't look dry or have that dry tight feel to them either.
Amelia B.
Saint Louis, MO
The smell of the one I have isn't my favorite, but I have very sensitive skin and sometimes get pain after shaving and this is a very affordable option that makes sure I don't have any burning or itching, it also lathers very well
Victoria F.