Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #29 in Shaving Creams & Gels

alison k.
Brooklyn, NY
It's always great to get a razor with shaving cream because it gives you a chance to test them out together. I have super dry skin, so this is a good one for moisturizing. It's a great value and it met my expectations. I got what I wanted from this purchase.
VRUNDA P.
Seattle, WA
These creams smell soooo good. I wonder why they don't work as well as they could. They do not soften my legs as i would expect and they don't moisturize any more than regular shaving cream. I love the smell and that is why i keep it. I bought it at target.
Gardenia I.
Long Island City, NY
i love this shaving gel, its so moisturizing ! especially for those with dry skin. it keeps my skin nice and smoooth. i buy mine at my local pharmacy and it ususally lasts for about 2 months. its very affordable and i would definietly buy it again and again.
Stephanie F.
This is my favorite shaving cream of all time. I buy this anywhere, the supermarket or even walmart or cvs, wherever I can find it. It smells amazing, is super effective and is the most resistant to those stray drops of water that get you fro the shower head.
Jasara W.
I like thus product. It is worth the money that it costs. The price is cheaper than most. I like that it creates a very thick lather with a small amount out of the can. I get it at the local grocery store, although I have seen it in dollar tree stores.
Amber S.
The razor works well but does not last as long as I would like. I bought this at Walmart and it wasn't expensive. The cream is easy to use and stays on skin while water is running. It works well with the razor. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Nancy W.
Spring, TX
Good shave gel. Legs are smooth afterwards, but sometimes causes dry skin. Not sure that it's a direct result of the product though. I use it 2-3 times a week, but for the price, I can't change it! This is a great product that I'd definitely recommend!
Elyssabeth R.
Tonawanda, NY
Definitely moisturizing. Makes my skin feel silky smooth. Has a nice scent. I feel like it gives me a better shave than compared to other shaving gels. Also, I feel like my legs feel smoother for longer. I would recommend this to anyone. I use it everyday
Jennifer W.
Sauquoit, NY
Love the smell and the way it makes my legs feel. The razors is great but to buy replacement blades suck! They are too expensive. I always end up with more razor handles because it is cheaper to buy the handle with attached razors then buy just the blades.
Nia B.
Irvine, CA
This shaving gel is wonderful. A little goes a long way. It's affordable and will last you. It lathers great and smell yummy! I purchased it at Target and is my regular shaving gel brand. I use this regularly and I'm completely satisfied with the product.
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.