Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Linda B.
Linda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
This shave gel by Skinimate makes my legs feel great after I shave. My legs are always feel
smooth and smell nice . A can of the aerosol spray lasts a long time .
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love how soft this makes your skin! It also smells great. I've gotten this at Target and at Walmart. It's very effective, especially with making your skin smooth.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
West Chester, PA
I don't use anything other than Skintimate. I think you get the best bang for your buck. I use the dry skin one but I don't think it works to combat that very well.
carolyn b.
carolyn b.
Norristown, PA
this is always in my shower. I love the different scents it comes in. keeps my legs smooth and makes shaving my legs easy. never get cut and always works great
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Tempe, AZ
This is pretty much my go to shaving cream, it's non irritating and has a soft clean scent. Low price and good value, leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
Katie V.
Katie V.
At first pump it smells great (only reason it git 2 stars) Will not purchase this product again. Does not give close shave and isn't sensitive skin friendly.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This is the best shaving cream I've ever used. Some are too thin, but I love how thick this one is. It makes shaving easy and leaves my legs smooth and soft.
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
My mother used to buy me this. I'm not sure huge fan as its didn't do much for me. I'd get razor burn when I shaved and I would have cuts all over the place.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This brand is so good it leaves your legs and your arms so soft so so so soft and a two pack come on I love it and a bonus razor come on you can't go wrong
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Georgiana, AL
It's pretty decent. The shaving creme is average but it works and the razor is okay but doesn't last long and the shave is not as close as I like it to be.