Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.

BY SKINTIMATE #17 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Nancy W.
Spring, TX
Good shave gel. Legs are smooth afterwards, but sometimes causes dry skin. Not sure that it's a direct result of the product though. I use it 2-3 times a week, but for the price, I can't change it! This is a great product that I'd definitely recommend!
Elyssabeth R.
Tonawanda, NY
Definitely moisturizing. Makes my skin feel silky smooth. Has a nice scent. I feel like it gives me a better shave than compared to other shaving gels. Also, I feel like my legs feel smoother for longer. I would recommend this to anyone. I use it everyday
Nia B.
Irvine, CA
This shaving gel is wonderful. A little goes a long way. It's affordable and will last you. It lathers great and smell yummy! I purchased it at Target and is my regular shaving gel brand. I use this regularly and I'm completely satisfied with the product.
Jennifer W.
Sauquoit, NY
Love the smell and the way it makes my legs feel. The razors is great but to buy replacement blades suck! They are too expensive. I always end up with more razor handles because it is cheaper to buy the handle with attached razors then buy just the blades.
Amber S.
The razor works well but does not last as long as I would like. I bought this at Walmart and it wasn't expensive. The cream is easy to use and stays on skin while water is running. It works well with the razor. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Sara B.
West Seneca, NY
This product is a classic, always does the trick. A great brand and definitely effective. Always leaves my legs silky smooth. I usually buy it at Target. It is very easy to use. Applies nice and thick so it is easy to make sure you don't miss a spot!
Kristin C.
Lake Zurich, IL
I love the foaminess of this gel once you apply it. I cut myself a lot while shaving and this does well to prevent that. It also leaves my legs insanely softer than when I don't use shaving cream. It's super affordable and definitely worth buying
suzanne-sofija c.
Wakefield, MA
This shaving cream is the best! It is rich and thick! I buy mine at Target for an affordable price (thanks cartwheel!) and I think it works just as good as pricier brands. Why pay more when something works this good? I highly recommend this brand!
Jessica F.
Gibsonville, NC
Lathers really well and covers well also. Smells great. Works great with razors easy to tell any spots are missed. Leaves skin smooth and hair doesn't grow back right away as usual.
Lilly J.
So soft! Really don't have any complaints about this product. It foams up nice and feels smooth on my legs when I shave. A+ would buy again. Plus it smells delicious! Would definitely recommend this product
Victoria F.