Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jessica B.
This is the best shaving cream I've ever used. Some are too thin, but I love how thick this one is. It makes shaving easy and leaves my legs smooth and soft.
Stephanie F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This brand is so good it leaves your legs and your arms so soft so so so soft and a two pack come on I love it and a bonus razor come on you can't go wrong
Brittany C.
Georgiana, AL
It's pretty decent. The shaving creme is average but it works and the razor is okay but doesn't last long and the shave is not as close as I like it to be.
arianna b.
Milwaukee, WI
This product really helps with hair removal.i used it all the time and i strongly recommend it to people that are trying to get rid of unwanted body hair.
Ashley S.
East Lansing, MI
Works great for people with dry skin. Leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth without lotion after shaving. Great drugstore buy! I definitely recommend it.
Jennifer L.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
I like the gel option for my shaving cream. This cream leaves my dry skin feeling soft and smooth after I shave. It goes above and beyond my expectations.
Liuba S.
This is a great product! This leaves your skin very moisturized and feeling super soft. This is a great product for sensitive skin with very little odor.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD
I love the thick lather it creates. The smell is wonderful and my skin so soft when I'm done. When I can find it on the two pack it is definitely a deal.
Michaelyn S.
I have dry skin so I always get the one for that which ever brand I buy. Skintimate is a good brand, not to expensive and it has always done well for me!
Britney G.
Clovis, CA
I have only purchased this cream for the past 10 years. It smells wonderful! Doesn't irritate my skin at al and does a great job of prevention razor burn