Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Tazia S.
Tazia S.
Very soft skin after use. Lots of product to last a while. I recommend allowing the gel to sit on the area that will be shaved for a few minutes for optimal moisturizing.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Highland, NY
LOVE YSING THIS PRODUCT! I hate the hassle
If shaving but when using this it's smooth and easy. Literally. I love how soft my legs feel for days after using this probuct.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Monongahela, PA
They don't last very long and whenever my can was half full, it just stopped dispensing product. The product itself is nice, but I wasted half of it so I'm disappointed.
Kristal O.
Kristal O.
Olympia, WA
I liked this shaving cream a lot more than I liked the eos, it smelled better and it also provided better coverage for my full leg and results after shaving were smooth.
Cj S.
Cj S.
Kind of just your basic shaving cream but it's better then some of the others our there and for the price it's pretty good plus it always smells nice compared to others
Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Modesto, CA
Bought it on sale awhile ago and this stuff rocks! It doesn't irritate my dry skin. Works into a nice lather that stays on even with little water drips splashing on it
Jade D.
Jade D.
Vinton, IA
I have super dry and irritable skin, using this dry skin shaving cream seemed to help more than using a normal one, I recommend trying it if ou have or sensitive skin
Karin W.
Karin W.
San Diego , CA
This is my stand by. I always keep several cans on hand- love it's moisturizing and protective properties. I always get a smooth close shave without any burn or cuts
Bridgette L.
Bridgette L.
Hesperia, CA
I only used it because it came with the razor and so far it works really good my skin feels silky smooth after and it makes shaving my legs and arms so much easier.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Richmond, KY
I have extremely dry skin on my legs and I have a hard time with Knicks. The Dry Skin helps to begin moisturizing my legs while I shave before I ever put lotion on.