Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jessica D.
Lutz, FL
I purchase this product at Target all of the time. It is my usual go to shave gel and works very well. Always a smooth clean shave. Often times it is on sale which makes it even more worth the purchase. Two cans of shave gel and a nice razor, can't beat that deal.
Sabrina V.
Good product and value! The product is affordable and easy to find and it does the job pretty well. The shaving gel smells really nice and is very smooth. Also does not irritate my skin at all. Razor works well with product for a close shave and moisturized legs.
tessa c.
Grayson, GA
One of my favorite shaving gels that I have been using for years. It is so effective and my razor just glides on my skin leaving it so soft and smooth. It is more reasonably priced than others which is the initial reason I bought it. Overall, I am very satisfied
Cj S.
Kind of just your basic shaving cream but it's better then some of the others our there and for the price it's pretty good plus it always smells nice compared to others
Gardenia I.
Long Island City, NY
i love this shaving gel, its so moisturizing ! especially for those with dry skin. it keeps my skin nice and smoooth. i buy mine at my local pharmacy and it ususally lasts for about 2 months. its very affordable and i would definietly buy it again and again.
Stephanie F.
This is my favorite shaving cream of all time. I buy this anywhere, the supermarket or even walmart or cvs, wherever I can find it. It smells amazing, is super effective and is the most resistant to those stray drops of water that get you fro the shower head.
VRUNDA P.
Seattle, WA
These creams smell soooo good. I wonder why they don't work as well as they could. They do not soften my legs as i would expect and they don't moisturize any more than regular shaving cream. I love the smell and that is why i keep it. I bought it at target.
alison k.
Brooklyn, NY
It's always great to get a razor with shaving cream because it gives you a chance to test them out together. I have super dry skin, so this is a good one for moisturizing. It's a great value and it met my expectations. I got what I wanted from this purchase.
Jennifer W.
Sauquoit, NY
Love the smell and the way it makes my legs feel. The razors is great but to buy replacement blades suck! They are too expensive. I always end up with more razor handles because it is cheaper to buy the handle with attached razors then buy just the blades.
Jasara W.
I like thus product. It is worth the money that it costs. The price is cheaper than most. I like that it creates a very thick lather with a small amount out of the can. I get it at the local grocery store, although I have seen it in dollar tree stores.
Victoria F.