Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Melissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Great buy for any woman with sensitive / dry skin. It goes on well and leaves my skin silky smooth after I shave. I typically buy this product at Target at a great price, especially since it's in a twin pack! Skintimate is the brand that I trust, and this is my favorite thus far.
Alayna F.
Bulpitt, IL
Love this stuff. It's not the best out there, but I absolutely would recommend it if you wanted a good, silky shave. My favorite brand is Aveeno, but I have very sensitive skin. This is a good go to when I can't find my Aveeno anywhere. It smells amazing and works beautifully.
Jessica M.
Ossining, NY
I always seem to go back to Skintimate shaving gel. I've tried the store brands and just don't feel I get the same foaming power of Skintimate. I also feel they moisturize my legs better than other brands. Whenever I see it on sale, I stock up! I would definitely recommend
Brittney G.
West chester, OH
I love that this product is thick and moisturizing. UIt leaves your legs feeling very smooth and soft afterward. This product met my expectations and I will always buy this.
Katie S.
Duluth, GA
Been using this for the past couple months and it leaves my skin silky smooth. It almost feels like it leaves a soft film over your leg like you already have a layer of lotion on! I love the feeling of this shaving cream. It's inexpensive and easy to find at many store!
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product has the convience of having a razor wish it would have replacements to go with it also. The shave gel has amazingly great smell and you don't need to use much so 2 lasts me a long time. Its a great product I love it.
Nellie M.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to shaving gel/cream. I always buy the double cans so I don't run out. I don't like it when I run out though, and I miss this product! I use it almost every day in the summer time, and a few times a week in the winter. I would highly recommend this product.
Lizzy G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love it hydrates my skin and helps reduce any razor burn that I might inflict on myself. Much for hydrating and smells better than other products. I always have very smooth legs after using this product. I just wish they came in bigger bottles! Overall very satisfied.
Corinna S.
San Luis Obispo
Excellent shaving cream! Smells good and works better at protecting my legs from razor bumps than other ones that I've tried, specifically the EOS shaving cream, which was just not good at all.
Meghan C.
Spring Hill, TN
Love this product. I used to just shave with soap but always got red, itchy bumps on my legs after. Not with this shave gel! It smells good, lathers nicely and allows my legs to be smooth and hydrated. I will continue to purchase this product for my shaving needs.
Victoria F.