Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok
I had zero luck with this product. I found that it dries my legs out and left them rough and patchy. The scent was just okay and it seemed to make my razor drag across my skin.
Erin S.
Arab, AL
ONE of my favorite shaving gels! Love the aerosol cans and the way it makes my legs feel! Definitely makes for a close shave!!! Maybe if there was just a little bit more of it!
Kaylee M.
New Boston, TX
works good. makes your skin smell good and just a little bit goes a long way. sometimes it makes your skin feel a little weird but once you put lotion on it fixes that problem.
Britney J.
Hurst, TX
This product is pretty good, it keeps my legs moisturized and smooth. I don't get any ingrown hairs or razor burn when using this product. Overall it is a pretty good product.
Samantha S.
Appleton, Wi
There is nothing better during a shower than getting to lather with Skintimate Skin Therapy shave gel. The smell is relaxing, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hair-free.
Ryleigh N.
Zimmerman, MN
It gets the job done but barely.. it doesn't last long either. I had this for maybe 2 weeks and it was already gone. probably since you have to use so much to get it smooth
Kelly M.
Highland, NY
LOVE YSING THIS PRODUCT! I hate the hassle
If shaving but when using this it's smooth and easy. Literally. I love how soft my legs feel for days after using this probuct.
Tazia S.
Very soft skin after use. Lots of product to last a while. I recommend allowing the gel to sit on the area that will be shaved for a few minutes for optimal moisturizing.
Brianna J.
Monongahela, PA
They don't last very long and whenever my can was half full, it just stopped dispensing product. The product itself is nice, but I wasted half of it so I'm disappointed.
Kristal O.
Olympia, WA
I liked this shaving cream a lot more than I liked the eos, it smelled better and it also provided better coverage for my full leg and results after shaving were smooth.