Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Gibsonville, NC
Lathers really well and covers well also. Smells great. Works great with razors easy to tell any spots are missed. Leaves skin smooth and hair doesn't grow back right away as usual.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Great cream/gel! Reasonably priced and you can usually find good coupons. Doesn't moisturizer as well as the Olay products, but I like how it lets the razor glide along the skin.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Charlotte, NC
I really don't know what kind of review to write. It's affordable & does the job! This is the only shaving cream I use. If you have sensitive skin then I recommended it for you.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Arab, AL
ONE of my favorite shaving gels! Love the aerosol cans and the way it makes my legs feel! Definitely makes for a close shave!!! Maybe if there was just a little bit more of it!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok
I had zero luck with this product. I found that it dries my legs out and left them rough and patchy. The scent was just okay and it seemed to make my razor drag across my skin.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
New Boston, TX
works good. makes your skin smell good and just a little bit goes a long way. sometimes it makes your skin feel a little weird but once you put lotion on it fixes that problem.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Richmond, VA
Lathers up well. makes my skin smooth. I shave every other day and this product is easy to use and effective. I like the gel better than a lotion or cream. seems to last longer
Britney J.
Britney J.
Hurst, TX
This product is pretty good, it keeps my legs moisturized and smooth. I don't get any ingrown hairs or razor burn when using this product. Overall it is a pretty good product.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Appleton, Wi
There is nothing better during a shower than getting to lather with Skintimate Skin Therapy shave gel. The smell is relaxing, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hair-free.
Ryleigh N.
Ryleigh N.
Zimmerman, MN
It gets the job done but barely.. it doesn't last long either. I had this for maybe 2 weeks and it was already gone. probably since you have to use so much to get it smooth