Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Brittany F.
Brittany F.
I always buy this because I have really dry skin. I love the smell and a little goes a long way. I only buy gel. It works great and this product is cheap. You can always find it almost anywhere.
Corinna S.
Corinna S.
San Luis Obispo
Excellent shaving cream! Smells good and works better at protecting my legs from razor bumps than other ones that I've tried, specifically the EOS shaving cream, which was just not good at all.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Newbern, TN
I have very dry and sensitive skin. Shaving really can irritate my skin so I have to be careful. I have found this product moisturizes my skin and does not leave it stinging or irritated after.
Emma S.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Smells good and works well. I always find it in a 2 pack deal which is great cause then I'm not always at the store. Found at just about any convenience store. Very satisfied with this product.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Lumberton, TX
I have dry skin so this is my go to shaving cream! I really love the way it makes my skin feel after a shave ! I don't even need to use lotion after hair removal because of the vitamins!
Cevell W.
Cevell W.
Forest, VA
Really nourishes skin after use. Provides a soft smooth feeling after shaving and makes my legs feel great after using. Been using this product for years and would definitely recommend.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Piru, CA
I have really bad dry skin after i shave, and with skintimate therapy dry skin moisturizing shaving gel i dobt anymore, i love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated after.
Jade J.
Jade J.
Omaha, NE
This is the best shaving cream to use. I haven't used any other one since I've started using this one. I have been using for years. It smells really good and doesn't dry out your skin.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Winona, MN
I love this stuff! i always get this stuff and it has not changed for years! makes my legs feel amazing and i love the fell of the shave cream. It most definitely met my expectations.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
If you like I make myself more when I use shaving cream however thanks have a great smell felt great on the skin, I bought this at target. It was easy to use. And may buy again unsure