Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kayla W.
Lumberton, TX
I have dry skin so this is my go to shaving cream! I really love the way it makes my skin feel after a shave ! I don't even need to use lotion after hair removal because of the vitamins!
Cevell W.
Forest, VA
Really nourishes skin after use. Provides a soft smooth feeling after shaving and makes my legs feel great after using. Been using this product for years and would definitely recommend.
Jessica M.
Piru, CA
I have really bad dry skin after i shave, and with skintimate therapy dry skin moisturizing shaving gel i dobt anymore, i love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated after.
Jade J.
Omaha, NE
This is the best shaving cream to use. I haven't used any other one since I've started using this one. I have been using for years. It smells really good and doesn't dry out your skin.
Mackenzie B.
Winona, MN
I love this stuff! i always get this stuff and it has not changed for years! makes my legs feel amazing and i love the fell of the shave cream. It most definitely met my expectations.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
If you like I make myself more when I use shaving cream however thanks have a great smell felt great on the skin, I bought this at target. It was easy to use. And may buy again unsure
Jessica F.
Gibsonville, NC
Lathers really well and covers well also. Smells great. Works great with razors easy to tell any spots are missed. Leaves skin smooth and hair doesn't grow back right away as usual.
Janet C.
Great cream/gel! Reasonably priced and you can usually find good coupons. Doesn't moisturizer as well as the Olay products, but I like how it lets the razor glide along the skin.
Christina P.
Charlotte, NC
I really don't know what kind of review to write. It's affordable & does the job! This is the only shaving cream I use. If you have sensitive skin then I recommended it for you.
Susan L.
Richmond, VA
Lathers up well. makes my skin smooth. I shave every other day and this product is easy to use and effective. I like the gel better than a lotion or cream. seems to last longer