Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
No one likes to shave their legs but Skintimate makes it easier. It is better than other products I have tried. It comes in a variety of scents and is very easy to use. I am very satisfied with Skintimate
Elona A.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is the best shaving gel out there . It leaves your skin so smooth . I use all the time . It is very easy to use . I would definitely recommend this product . You can buy this at any local drug stores
Lindsey W.
Great product! Good lather and great scent. It's a good value for the price and I am satisfied with this product. I purchase this at places like target or Walmart and would repurchase. Highly recommend!
Michelle L.
The aerosol is so nice. what I do, is that I squirt a little into my hand and rub my hands together. it creates a really foamy lather that I then rub onto my legs. it is super easy to use and I love it
MJ H.
I actually like this shaving cream. It does seem to dry out my skin and it has nothing on a good shave butter, but it works. Husband even started using this over the men's drugstore brands available.
Jessica S.
Skintimate is the only brand that I will use. I've found that I have less razor burn and my legs feel amazing after use. I would highly recommend for anyone and especially those with sensitive skin!
Brittany F.
I always buy this because I have really dry skin. I love the smell and a little goes a long way. I only buy gel. It works great and this product is cheap. You can always find it almost anywhere.
Kristen E.
Newbern, TN
I have very dry and sensitive skin. Shaving really can irritate my skin so I have to be careful. I have found this product moisturizes my skin and does not leave it stinging or irritated after.
Corinna S.
San Luis Obispo
Excellent shaving cream! Smells good and works better at protecting my legs from razor bumps than other ones that I've tried, specifically the EOS shaving cream, which was just not good at all.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Smells good and works well. I always find it in a 2 pack deal which is great cause then I'm not always at the store. Found at just about any convenience store. Very satisfied with this product.