Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #22 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Morgan J.
This is my go to shaving gel and the double pack really is saving you money! This gel stays a little thicker, even after it foams, which helps to keep it in place while you shave. The dry formula really does make a difference on my dry skin.
Rebecca F.
Oakland, CA
This has been my go-to product for a long time. The value is great, the product is great, it smells nice, is very moisturizing, and is just a great everyday shaving cream for legs. It is very effective and I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others.
Tasha T.
Hill Afb, UT
I use this shave gel every time I shave! I love it! While using it I have never cut myself or gotten razor burn. It doesn't dry out my skin, it leaves it nice and smooth. This is the only shave gel I use. However, I didn't realize it came with the Schick razor when I bought it, so I have not used the razor yet.
Adriana C.
Merced, CA
Ever since I began shaving I have used this shaving cream. I love it and I have never once had a problem with it. I love how smooth it keeps my legs after shaving. My sister and my mom also use this product and they absolutely love it. I usually by it at Target.
Michelle O.
This is the best shaving cream I have tried! It leaves your skin silky smooth and does not dry your skin after shaving. I bought this shaving cream at Walmart and you can also find it at walgreens! I would totally recommend this product because usually shaving creams dry my skin but this one has my thumbs up.
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY
Love this shaving gel. Best shaving gel and very inexpensive and smells fantastic. Easy to find and usually its on sale. Makes legs feel so smooth and smell fantastic once you're done shaving and get out of the shower. Again, the only shaving cream I will buy.
Donna T.
Brownsburg, IN
Skintimate Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel is a great product. It goes on smoothly and helps prevent nicks and cuts while shaving. This is my preferred brand of shaving gel. I normally buy this product at Target. I would definitely buy this again.
Mariah S.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have used this product many times over the time that I've been shaving my legs. It's honestly my favorite shave gel. A little goes a long way, and I don't need much to cover my entire leg. It lathers up well and gives me a smooth shave with no irritation. I will definitely continue to buy this shave gel.
Karen S.
Manchester, CT
This is my go to shaving gel. I like the fact that it's affordable and works wonderfully. It makes my legs nice and smooth so the razor glides right over them. I find it very easy to use and I like the lovely scent too! My daughters alway use this brand too!
Amy H.
White Oak, TX
I use this shave gel frequently. There is nothing spectacular about it. It is just my go-to choice. It is easy to use, but I have had one can that would not squirt. For the most part it does the job. It is a good choice and I will buy it again unless i find another choice that is better than average.
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.