Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I've been buying skintimate shave gel since I started shaving in my teens. I've never had any complaints with their shave gel and it works great, leaving my skin super smooth. The smells is great and lasts all day.
Maddie H.
Anaheim
So great! I have dry, sensitive skin and this shave gel didn't leave my skin flaky or dry like others have. My sister and I have used this since junior high, exceeded our expectations and we haven't turned back!
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC
I have used this product since I was a teenager! I would swear by this! It keeps my skin smooth at an affordable
Cost! I usually pick this product up at my nearby Walmart. I would definitely recommend to others.
Sandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love how easy it smooths on and shaves off. My legs always feel very smooth after using. It is very easy to use. I think it is affordable. Highly recommend this product. It is better than comparable products.
Emily T.
Philadelphia, PA
Not a product I would purchase, however I have received several cans in shave kits. When I have them I love to use them however I usually just use soap or body oil to shave which I feel gives the same affect
Jillian K.
Yakima, WA
All of the skintimate shaving creams smell great hand they are very affordable too. I have been using this brand and will continue to use. You can buy these at any drug store and most grocery stores as well
Lilly J.
So soft! Really don't have any complaints about this product. It foams up nice and feels smooth on my legs when I shave. A+ would buy again. Plus it smells delicious! Would definitely recommend this product
Nikita C.
Works great for shaving. Can be a bit pricey but in line with other shaving gels and creams. Has a great fragrance and leaves your skin moisturized. I would recommend this if you use shaving gel or creams!
Pamela V.
Bronx, NY
This product is fantastic. No more razor bumps and my legs have never been smoothr. I swear by it and it's so affordable and it lasts me forever. I usually get mine at the drug store. Skintimate is great.
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
No one likes to shave their legs but Skintimate makes it easier. It is better than other products I have tried. It comes in a variety of scents and is very easy to use. I am very satisfied with Skintimate