Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Cristen F.
Cristen F.
Navarre, FL
This definitely is for dry skin. It not only does a great job at allowing the razor to glide across your skin but it also moisturizes your skin and gives your legs a nice glow. I love how my skin feels after I use this.
Julie H.
Julie H.
My go to shave gel! Leaves legs silky smooth. Purchased at kroger and will continue. Affordable, but not cheap if that makes sense. Absolutely met my expectations and I always recommend this brand when anyone is asking
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this gel! It doesn't clog up my razor and the texture feels great on my skin. I use it every time I shower and it doesn't dry out my skin like cheaper products. I love how the can doesn't leave a ring on my tub!
Lianne R.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I've been buying skintimate shave gel since I started shaving in my teens. I've never had any complaints with their shave gel and it works great, leaving my skin super smooth. The smells is great and lasts all day.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Alton, IL
I've always had a problem with dry skin, so my friend introduced me into this product. I really do love love love it. I use to use baby oil to shave my legs and now I use this. I am very satisfied in this product.
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Anaheim
So great! I have dry, sensitive skin and this shave gel didn't leave my skin flaky or dry like others have. My sister and I have used this since junior high, exceeded our expectations and we haven't turned back!
Mandie B.
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC
I have used this product since I was a teenager! I would swear by this! It keeps my skin smooth at an affordable
Cost! I usually pick this product up at my nearby Walmart. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.
I love getting this twin pack of shaving cream! It smells great. This is a really good product. It goes on smoothly and protects my skin soooo well! I highly recommend this brand of shaving cream! Try it today!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love how easy it smooths on and shaves off. My legs always feel very smooth after using. It is very easy to use. I think it is affordable. Highly recommend this product. It is better than comparable products.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Philadelphia, PA
Not a product I would purchase, however I have received several cans in shave kits. When I have them I love to use them however I usually just use soap or body oil to shave which I feel gives the same affect