Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Smells good and works well. I always find it in a 2 pack deal which is great cause then I'm not always at the store. Found at just about any convenience store. Very satisfied with this product.
Kendyl
Mc Lean, VA
This stuff is great! The formula is very luscious and great for dry skin, making shaving much easier in the drier months. Additionally, these gel provides a close shave and prevents the razor from dulling too quickly which, with the price of razors, is appreciated.
Nicole B.
Lutz, FL
I love this product! It makes your legs feel so soft and it helps the hair come off easier when you shave. The smell is nice and light but makes the room also smell so good. The extra razor is also nice to get at the same time.
Hope L.
I love how this razor can rotate and get into every angle I attempt to get it into. I Bought this razor at target and have loved it ever since. I have bought the replacement razors as well and I plan to keep purchasing them until anything better comes on the market.
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ
I have been using Skintimate shaving cream ever since I started shaving! It is easy to use and neatly presented. It is affordable but still provides a smooth shave and does its job very well and provides what it promised, a good shaving experience!
Jocelyn J.
Dallas, Tx
Perhaps one of my favorite shaving cream. I've used many other brands for some reason this one works the best and the price is good if looking for something to get the job done this is it I will recommend to friends and family
Rebecca F.
Oakland, CA
This has been my go-to product for a long time. The value is great, the product is great, it smells nice, is very moisturizing, and is just a great everyday shaving cream for legs. It is very effective and I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others.
Adriana C.
Merced, CA
Ever since I began shaving I have used this shaving cream. I love it and I have never once had a problem with it. I love how smooth it keeps my legs after shaving. My sister and my mom also use this product and they absolutely love it. I usually by it at Target.
Tasha T.
Hill Afb, UT
I use this shave gel every time I shave! I love it! While using it I have never cut myself or gotten razor burn. It doesn't dry out my skin, it leaves it nice and smooth. This is the only shave gel I use. However, I didn't realize it came with the Schick razor when I bought it, so I have not used the razor yet.
Michelle O.
This is the best shaving cream I have tried! It leaves your skin silky smooth and does not dry your skin after shaving. I bought this shaving cream at Walmart and you can also find it at walgreens! I would totally recommend this product because usually shaving creams dry my skin but this one has my thumbs up.
Victoria F.