Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #29 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kimberly T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my absolute favorite shave gel. I have extremely dry skin, especially during the winter. With other products my skin is so dry that I end up shaving off layers of skin. Skintimate moisturizes as I shave and my legs look and feel great!
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
No one likes to shave their legs but Skintimate makes it easier. It is better than other products I have tried. It comes in a variety of scents and is very easy to use. I am very satisfied with Skintimate
Melissa N.
Oak Park, IL
Hands down the best shaving cream. It's luxuriously foamy, razor glides right through it, and leaves my skin moisturized and soft. It's also at a great price point. My one complaint is that it doesn't smell particularly great!
Victoria N.
Richardson, TX
This is the only shaving cream I use! The scent is great and the moisturizing one doesn't leave me completely dry after a shave. I typically buy this product from Target. It's easy to use and the can comes in various sizes and ounces. Would definitely recommend this product.
Michelle L.
The aerosol is so nice. what I do, is that I squirt a little into my hand and rub my hands together. it creates a really foamy lather that I then rub onto my legs. it is super easy to use and I love it
Kameika B.
Salado, TX
It's nice, it gets the job done. The smell isn't overpowering or irritating at all. It's easy to find, Target and Walmart carry it. Easy to use, but I recommend using a body lotion afterwards, my legs still feel really dry after use so I don't think it's all that moisturizing.
MJ H.
I actually like this shaving cream. It does seem to dry out my skin and it has nothing on a good shave butter, but it works. Husband even started using this over the men's drugstore brands available.
Giselle A.
Palmdale, CA
It is very easy to use, and after shaving it does moisturize my skin. My legs feel so soft all day. I have sensative skin so it's great that it doesn't irratate my skin and it just leaves the silky feeling and it makes you feel great.
Kaelyn C.
I love getting this twin pack of shaving cream! It smells great. This is a really good product. It goes on smoothly and protects my skin soooo well! I highly recommend this brand of shaving cream! Try it today!
Stefany M.
Dayton, OH
These are awesome for when you are traveling and don't want to bring a big ol can, and hey you can share one with a girlfriend if you need. And it already comes with one razor, so need to worry about packing one. Very convenient.
Victoria F.