Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Stefany M.
Dayton, OH
These are awesome for when you are traveling and don't want to bring a big ol can, and hey you can share one with a girlfriend if you need. And it already comes with one razor, so need to worry about packing one. Very convenient.
LaFleece W.
I like this shave gel cause I'm prone to nicking myself and it just doesn't happen when I use this gel. I also have super sensitive skin that reacts to anything but this gel has been working for me for over a year now. Go try it.
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product has the convience of having a razor wish it would have replacements to go with it also. The shave gel has amazingly great smell and you don't need to use much so 2 lasts me a long time. Its a great product I love it.
Nicole B.
Lutz, FL
I love this product! It makes your legs feel so soft and it helps the hair come off easier when you shave. The smell is nice and light but makes the room also smell so good. The extra razor is also nice to get at the same time.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
If there is one brand of shaving cream that I feel most comfortable with, it's skintimate. I don't think I have ever cut myself with this product and it's always fairly priced. I also love how many scents I have to choose from.
Jocelyn J.
Dallas, Tx
Perhaps one of my favorite shaving cream. I've used many other brands for some reason this one works the best and the price is good if looking for something to get the job done this is it I will recommend to friends and family
Melissa N.
Oak Park, IL
Hands down the best shaving cream. It's luxuriously foamy, razor glides right through it, and leaves my skin moisturized and soft. It's also at a great price point. My one complaint is that it doesn't smell particularly great!
Martina V.
San Antonio, TX
Good stuff if you are tring to avoid the red bumps that you get after a close shave. I even use it for my more sensitive areas and it leveas my skin so soft and ready to start my day with smooth legs with my short shorts 😄
Cristen F.
Navarre, FL
This definitely is for dry skin. It not only does a great job at allowing the razor to glide across your skin but it also moisturizes your skin and gives your legs a nice glow. I love how my skin feels after I use this.
Julie H.
My go to shave gel! Leaves legs silky smooth. Purchased at kroger and will continue. Affordable, but not cheap if that makes sense. Absolutely met my expectations and I always recommend this brand when anyone is asking