Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

darrielle w.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
I LOVE how this razor goes over all the knobby areas of my knees (I've had over a dozen surgeries on them) and glides easily over other areas... but the handle is slippery and there's no real grip on it, making it hard to grasp, especially when wet or when coated with shave gel. I let the company know the feedback, but they didn't seem to care. So I love how I don't get nicks or cuts at all but really wish they'd have done the handle like they did on the male version of this new system, which is heavier and also has an awesome grip area. I did try the men's razor with the new pivoting head like this one has, but it doesn't rotate around the same as the women's, so I went back to this one. One day I hope they'll revise the handle, which is like cheap plastic without a rubbery grip area to hold onto
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Fremont, CA
This is my favorite shave gel EVER! I've tried a few other brands but this one is just the best. I have dry skin and tend to get very itchy after shaving but this one doesn't do that to me. It's specially formulated for dry skin so I'm assuming there's moisturizers in it that help with replenishing the skin while shaving. All of the other scents are also great. They have a good selection so you're sure to find the one for you. It foams up nicely and stays in place while you're doing what you need to do. I really enjoy that my skin feels silly smooth and not irritated. This is always a repurchase.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
This has been my go-to shaving cream ever since I first started shaving my legs, way back when. I prefer this specific Skintimate products over others because it is specifically formulated to moisturize dry, sensitive skin. It never irritates my skin and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. The price doesn't break the bank, and I especially like that Skintimate has bonus deals, like the Schick Hydro Silk Razor that is included in this product - this is an amazing razor that gets a very close shave.
Alexandria E.
Alexandria E.
Minneapolis, MN
I have used a lot of different shaving creams in the past and they all left my skin really dry, almost ashy, then I found this! It leave my skin so soft and moisturized, most of the time I don't even worry about putting any lotion on my legs after I shower because of this shaving cream. I shave my legs about 3 times a week and the can will last me almost 2.5 months! Plus the Schick razor is a god-send! I usually just use the Schick hydro men's razors and this is just as good
Misha A.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
I was really hesitant about trying skintimate however they were out of both my regular cream and razor so a combo pack seemed like a good deal. I was actually really excited when I got into the shower because the smell was fantastic I was not expecting it to be so marvelous when it cost 3.99 for the set . It has a smooth thick immediate lather and it leave your legs soft ! Definitely would recommend and use again !
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I love skintimate, but I give this particular sensitive line 4 stars because I honestly don't notice a difference from using the regular shaving creams from skinitimate. This one just doesn't smell as perfumey. My skin is sensitive and still always itches a little after using this product too, same with the originals. So if you're into just a less fruity, more baby powder like smell, this product is great!
Melody M.
Melody M.
Spokane, WA
This is my go to for shaving gel. I love that it has a mild scent and is very moisturizing. A little of this product goes a long ways so one can will last me over a month sometimes with daily shaving. It helps the razor glide on my skin but doesn't inhibit the razor from doing its job. It is very affordable and they seem to do a lot of buy one get one free specials.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN
This is a staple in my house both My daughter and I use the Skintiment moisturizing shave gel. It leaves your legs silky-smooth theres no better feeling than having freshed shaved legs. My daughter loves it because shes just recently became a newbie to shaving and she like that the thick foam protects her from getting nicked plus they all smell divine.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Kodak, TN
This brand doesn't make me break out but I itch like crazy after using it. It's a nice foam and spreads easily. It just doesn't seem to be the greatest for dry skin like it claims. I never feel more moisturized, I actually feel the exact opposite. I believe it dehydrates my skin causing me to itch after use. Not at the top of my list.
Crystal S.