Skintimate® Signature Scents® Island Berry Breeze Moisturizing Shave Gel 7 oz. Aerosol Can

BY SKINTIMATE #5 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Skintimate® Signature Scents® Island Berry Breeze Moisturizing Shave Gel combines a luscious fragrance of island berries with 6 moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Olive Butter, and helps replenish skin's natural moisture while providing unbeatable razor protection for a close, comfortable shave and healthy feeling, smooth skin. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I used skintimate when it was super duper popular as a young teen in the early 2000s. Skintimate... Or not... Skintimate... Or not... Switching off from gorgeous and glowy legs to cut from shaving bandaged legs lol. Iconic. Anyway, this is the reason many of us bought it I'm sure. We all wanted to look like the gorgeous dolls in the commercial.
I really loved this one specifically. It smelled amazing. So fruity and fresh and feminine.
It suds up super well. But it goes quick since there's not that much product in the bottle.
Its easy to keep the bottle and dispenser clean with a quick rinse but dont leave it in the shower as it will get rusty. Its very cheap and easy to find at any big box store like target or Wal-Mart.
It gives a close shave even with the cheapest razors and keeps skin soft afterwards and moisturized.
I dont use it anymore with the popularity of self moisturizing blades like Venus and others but if I had cheap throwaway razors I would definitely always keep this on hand.
Mandy G.
I usually don't bother with shaving creams as regular body wash or conditioner seem to do the trick for me, but I was sent a sample of this and really enjoyed it. The berry scent isn't heavy and doesn't last long, so I think it would be okay for those who don't like strongly scented products. The formula is thick and lathers well, and it makes the skin a lot smoother afterward. I've used cheaper shaving creams that don't hold their shape, immediately dissolve or feel a bit drying on the skin but I didn't have any of those issues using this shaving cream. This product isn't necessarily a holy grail for me but that's purely based on personal preference; the product itself works just fine.
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
The skintimate shave gel is pretty good. Of course, it lathers up well, it's thick, it's soothing for sentitive skin when it comes to taking a razor to it. The only issue I have with it is the fact that it doesn't last long at all. If I used it on a regular basis I would need one or two a week.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
This may be a great product for some people but for me it irritated my skin. I do has sensitive skin though. I purchased mine at Walmart for around three dollars. I do not recommend and I will not be re-purchasing. I need to try the sensitive skin one and see how that one does
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
This is a really good shaving cream. I’ve been using it for years. It leaves my legs feeling silky smooth and keeps me from getting razor burn. It’s also a plus that it has a great smell.
It’s very long lasting & affordable too. Overall this is a great shaving cream
Naomi N.
Love how smooth this makes my legs. No razor burn and leaves them smelling great! Definitely a stake in any bathroom to help aid in creating those great legs everyone wants. I got mine at Walmart and you should get your at any convenience market today.
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
FANTASTIC! Smells good! Feels good! My legs always were silky smooth and shiny after using. I never got razor burn or cuts using this. I loved it when I used it! I will be buying again! Also, the price is great for the amount you get and how ling it lasts.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
One of our favorites in my household. Both my husband and I love the smell and the effects of the shaving cream. Leaves smooth, soft skin. The price is good. I recommend for anyone looking for a good quality shaving cream that is not overpriced.
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Brooke K.
Creamy formula, close shave. Nice scent. Does what it's supposed to. Price is right -- purchased at Walmart for less than $3. Most shaving creams are the same to me, regardless of brand. I tend to buy this brand since I've been satisfied with results.