Skintimate® Signature Scents® Island Berry Breeze Moisturizing Shave Gel 7 oz. Aerosol Can

BY SKINTIMATE

Skintimate® Signature Scents® Island Berry Breeze Moisturizing Shave Gel combines a luscious fragrance of island berries with 6 moisturizers, including Vitamin E and Olive Butter, and helps replenish skin's natural moisture while providing unbeatable razor protection for a close, comfortable shave and healthy feeling, smooth skin. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I used skintimate when it was super duper popular as a young teen in the early 2000s. Skintimate... Or not... Skintimate... Or not... Switching off from gorgeous and glowy legs to cut from shaving bandaged legs lol. Iconic. Anyway, this is the reason many of us bought it I'm sure. We all wanted to look like the gorgeous dolls in the commercial.
I really loved this one specifically. It smelled amazing. So fruity and fresh and feminine.
It suds up super well. But it goes quick since there's not that much product in the bottle.
Its easy to keep the bottle and dispenser clean with a quick rinse but dont leave it in the shower as it will get rusty. Its very cheap and easy to find at any big box store like target or Wal-Mart.
It gives a close shave even with the cheapest razors and keeps skin soft afterwards and moisturized.
I dont use it anymore with the popularity of self moisturizing blades like Venus and others but if I had cheap throwaway razors I would definitely always keep this on hand.
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
The skintimate shave gel is pretty good. Of course, it lathers up well, it's thick, it's soothing for sentitive skin when it comes to taking a razor to it. The only issue I have with it is the fact that it doesn't last long at all. If I used it on a regular basis I would need one or two a week.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
This may be a great product for some people but for me it irritated my skin. I do has sensitive skin though. I purchased mine at Walmart for around three dollars. I do not recommend and I will not be re-purchasing. I need to try the sensitive skin one and see how that one does
Sami S.
Montague, MI
It’s okay. It definitely leaves my skin moisturized but it doesn’t let me get close to the skin. I still have stubble left after this so I always have to go back in after and do a second shave. I’d much rather just use conditioner or baby oil and only have to shave once.
Gillian H.
Duncan, SC
This product is great for people with sensitive skin. The price is very affordable. One of these can last me more than 3 months. It smells really good too. The fragrance isn't too strong, so I that was good. I would definitely buy this product again.
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
If there is a specific reason to buy this shaving cream it is because it smells so good. I enjoy shaving with skintimate because not only does it moisturize but it never leaves room for ingrown hairs. I always find the right scents at Target!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is my number one favorite shaving cream of all time. I have been using this since it came out, and still haven't found anything that I like better. It comes out of jail and turns into a creamy foam when applied to skin. There are several different varieties, but this one, the berry, smells so yummy and fun to use especially in the spring!
Kayla H.
Russellville , AL
This brand of shaving cream smells great and keeps my legs feeling smooth. It’s reasonably price and easy to find at most stores. It’s one of my favorite brands to use and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This has by far been my favorite shaving cream. It really foams up well, lathers on evenly and gets me a super close shave. My legs are always left silky smooth and smelling wonderful. I will always use this!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
This works and smells great! It gives you a nice Smooth shave and leaves a great smell. I’ve tried different scents and I’ve never been disappointed in any of them. This is a good and well priced product!
Jessie P.