28 colors available

BY SKINTIMATE #1 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Skintimate Signature Scents Mandarin Burst Moisturizing Shave Gel features a refreshing fragrance of fresh mandarin, lemon, and lime, with 6 moisturizers including vitamin E and olive butter to help replenish skin's natural moisture and provide unbeatable razor protection for a close, comfortable shave and healthy feeling, smooth skin. see more...

• Do you really see a difference in your skin post shave, shave gel v...2 Answers
  • Where do you usually purchase?3 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin feeling soft?6 Answers
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Best shaving cream in the world for an unbeatable price. I use the mini versions of these that I find at CVS or Walgreens and they literally will last me months (granted, I don't shave my legs every day, or even every week). It's so creamy and it really does leave your legs feeling like you never even grew hair there. My favorite formula and they all smell really good! I'm currently using the red one which I believe is raspberry and it's heavenly. Would highly recommend this as an inexpensive alternative for shaving creams, it's so good. Also, a little goes a long way because the cream kind of grows when you pour it onto your hand and a little bit can cover a big area! This is the only shaving cream I'll ever use.
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Wilmington, NC
This is an awesome shave gel. It's so easy and very effective. Just spray the product in your hand and spread it over the area you wish to shave. I purchased mine from Target, but it is available in all drugstores. I did notice some slight irritation when I used this in the bikini area, so pay attention to that. I recommend this to anyone for their legs and under arms. The best part? Skintimate comes in a lot of different formulas including one specifically for sensitive skin!
Sophia J.
Sophia J.
I've used Skintimate for years. I had tried some other brands, including EOS, but I find myself coming back to Skintimate. When the gel is squeezed out of the can, I let it sit for 2 seconds, and then it goes onto my skin in a really nice and creamy lather. It makes my shave really smooth, and my razor can easily glide across my skin with this on. The Raspberry Rain scent smells really great too - although I would like to see a slightly lighter version of the scent!
Elizabethtown, KY
I love the skintimate shave gels. I love how when you squirt some out it looks like there is barely any and then once your rub it all over your legs that little tiny bit turned out to be just the right amount. Not only does it last a long time but it smells wonderful and just drop right off as your shaving. It stays in place until you shave of rinse it off. I love this product for my legs, I've used it for my soon to be husbands face as well
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Albertville, MN
For somebody who is very picky about shaving cream this one is my favorite. I never seem to get any kind of razor burn when i use this and that's one of the few things I look for when i shave my legs. The other is price.

This is a product that exceeds my expectations. For sensitive skin users I'd suggest this. Also a little seems to go a long way. Usually i have to use a decent amount for a good shave but with this stuff I don't have to.
I am not fond of shave gels. I don't understand why women's shave products are mostly gels!? Why? I feel like the gels slip off my skin and don't foam easily. Then if I leave the water running then it ends up washing down the drain rather than prepping my skin for a shave. Ugh. I find that it's annoying that I really have to work hard to find a good shaving cream for women. I often end up using a non scented men's shaving cream.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
Skintimate has always been my go to shaving cream. I've been using it since I first started shaving. I love all the varieties of smells you can choose from, how easy it is to apply, and most importantly, how smooth my skin feels after I shave. I never had any issues with itchy skin after I shave, unlike some other brands I've used when I forgot to pack it in trips. It's inexpensive as well. I couldn't ask for better!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Skintimate is definitely my preferred brand of shaving cream, and Raspberry Rain is one of my favorite scents! Skintimate is a VERY rich lather, not drippy or too liquidy like some other brands, and it provides a nice close shave when used with the right razor. Raspberry Rain smells great, too! The Twin Pack is a great value and makes it so that I don't have to buy as often, which is nice :) Definitely recommend!
Whitesboro, NY
Skintimate shave gel with vitamin E helps leave my skin pretty soft. I've had mixed ends using the different shave gels, though I do believe it has more to do with my skin being dry or not, though most of the time I end up with no cuts at all and very soft skin. For the fact that it works as well as it does to protect my skin, and the amazing price, I tend to purchase Skintimate brand shaving products.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Rindge, NH
The day my class got the old puberty video, we got a bag of different feminine products we'd need to enter womanhood using, and a sample-sized Skintimate. I started shaving my legs with it and haven't stopped to this very day! It leaves your skin smooth as a fresh-womb baby's butt, it smells good, and it doesn't mess up the razor! ( Plus it's got the added bonus of being fun to spread around)
How good is it for dry skin?
Melissa m.
Melissa m.
Central Falls, RI
I always wanted to try this one how is it
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
With the new skintimate shave gel scents, which one is your favorite?
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent?
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Asheville, NC
Is this a good product for those with sensitive skin?