BY SKINTIMATE #3 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Skintimate Signature Scents Mandarin Burst Moisturizing Shave Gel features a refreshing fragrance of fresh mandarin, lemon, and lime, with 6 moisturizers including vitamin E and olive butter to help replenish skin's natural moisture and provide unbeatable razor protection for a close, comfortable shave and healthy feeling, smooth skin. see more...

• Do you really see a difference in your skin post shave, shave gel...2 Answers
  • Where do you usually purchase?3 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin feeling soft?6 Answers
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
Review for: With Vitamin E Moistrurizing
This shaving cream works great and it does moisturize a little bit, I would like it to moisturize a little more. The scent is pleasant on all versions of this brand and it leaves a silky smooth feel. It doesn't cost much, but when I used it, I went through a lot fast and that added up fast.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this brand, This is probably one of my top 2 favorites in shaving gel, They have a great smelling variety of different kinds, They all have a nice, rich lather and lastly, they only cost about $2 at most Walgreens and Target which is nice, They also last quite awhile, for me they last over 2 months and i shave about every 2-3 days,
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Signature Scents Raspberry Rain, Shave Cream 10 oz
This is a fairly decent shave cream that seems to moisturize a little bit. It makes for a silky smooth shave and the scent is very pleasant. This is pretty inexpensive, making it a favorite for many. Can easily be found at most any drug store. Not my favorite though.
Alexis T.
Review for: Signature Scents Luscious Kiwi Splash, Sensitive Skin, Sensitive Skin, Tropical Splash, Shave Cream 10 oz
This is my favorite shaving creme I have ever used. I buy it almost anywhere-but normally Target. :) I love it because it does not leave my skin feeling dry or damaged. It really moisturizes and leaves my skin feeling soft. I would recommend this product to others!
Hayden W.
Adams Center
This shave gel is incredible! I have used this product for about 5 years and it is the easiest thing to use! You just squirt some in your hand, rub it together and then put it on my legs and shave! I have to shave maybe once every week so I use this product once every week and let me tell you...it is the happiest time of my shower for me. Skintimate Shave Gels are so freaking affordable too! You can get, I kid you not, 20 shaves with one bottle for $1.47 or something like that! This product is absolutely amazing!
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
My long-time favorite shaving gel, and it will remain that way! What I like about this product is the foamy quality it has, while dispensed as gel. It bubbles as soon as you apply it to your skin, no need to later. It has great moisturizing properties, and every single scent is soft and fragrant. My skin never feels dried out after a shave, and I don't get any nicks or much razor bumps when I use this gel. I've tried offbrand gels claiming it can be compared to Skintimate, and the results just aren't the same. Never switching products!
Angel H.
Review for: Skin Therapy Lotionized Dry Skin
I love this shave gel. What it says, “lotionized”. It really is. So smooth and helps keep razor burn away. Easy to use and apply. Very effective. I will always recommend this product to my friends. I’m very satisfied with this product.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Skintimate shave cream is my holy grail product. I’ve been using it for twenty years and never found anything I would use other than it until a few weeks ago. It gives the best shave on my sensitive skin. The price is truly the best and there only generic that is cheaper but it won’t last you as long so the price really isn’t better.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the variety that smells like raspberry. Not too expensive. But to be honest, I get the same results after/during shaving as I would from using soap or shampoo. So I usually don't purchase this often. There are also more affordable brands available. I do enjoy this product if I have it, though.
Grace H.
Favorite thing about this is that the cap doesn’t start to rust like this brands original shaving cream. One thing I find annoying about this is that sometimes if there is too much water on my skin the shaving cream doesn’t really foam up and kinda just spreads around all watery and then u have to apply more so it’s not all watery. So idk just wipe off excess water on your skin with your hand before applying this and then it’s fine.
How good is it for dry skin?
Samantha P.
With the new skintimate shave gel scents, which one is your favorite?
Melissa m.
Central Falls, RI
I always wanted to try this one how is it
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent?
Morgan A.
Asheville, NC
Is this a good product for those with sensitive skin?