Personal CareShaving & GroomingShaving CreamSkintimate
Shave Gel Moisturizing Sensitive Skin 7 Oz Each

Skintimate Shave Gel Moisturizing Sensitive Skin 7 Oz Each

n/a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skintimate Shave Gel Moisturizing Sensitive Skin 7 Oz Each!
Christine C.
Skintimate Shave Gel Moisturizing Sensitive Skin 7 Oz Each uploaded by Christine C.
Purchased at: Target
This shaving product , starts out as a gel & then into a very moisturizing cream. It leaves my legs & under arms very smooth, with no irritation! It has a pleasant scent & is reasonably priced. I purchase this for both myself & my daughter.
Alicia S.
Indianapolis, IN
Another shave gel that seriously smells delicious and works on the most sensitive of skins. I absolutely love this gel. Great product that is more effective than other shaving gels I have tried in the past!
Emily L.
Lancaster, CA
Skintimate Shave Gel Moisturizing Sensitive Skin 7 Oz Each uploaded by Emily L.
I love using Skinimate Shave Gel Moisturizing Sensitive Skin. I leaves my legs and armpits feeling so soft and smooth! I don’t think there is anything they should do to change what they are doing. It’s perfect the way it is!!
Beth H.
Leaves my skin soft while not irritating my sensitive skin. The can lasts along time.
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,171 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Used to use this brand of shaving cream before switching to my Venus razor. I like the various scents and moiturizing formulas. The gel is much better than the regular foam. Makes shaving easier but I dont need to use shaving cream anymore with my Venus!
Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
This is my favorite shaving cream. My skin is super sensitive and will break out in eczema when I use scented products. This glides on smoothly and makes my skin feel nourished when I use it. It does not irritate me at all. Definitely recommend!
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
I’ve been using this brand for years and really like it. Standard gel to foam with a good lather. The smell is really great and the foam itself is very moisturizing
Teri L.
Love this shave gel! A little goes a long way. Super affordable. Doesn't bother my skin at all. Easy to rinse away so there's no residue. Would recommend, and I repurchase.
Kayla B.
Robeline, LA
This shave cream is amazing and lathers up and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. I am a firm believer in the skintimate brand and recommend it to anyone that uses shave cream. I notice that I don't get razor rash when I use the skintimate brand versus competitors.
Stacy A.
Beckley
Purchased at: Walmart
I received this shave gel in a gift set with a razor for a Christmas Gift. I was sold from the very 1st use. Please give this product a try if you haven’t. You will be HAPPY with your purchase.

Looking for your answer?