BY SKINTIMATE #3 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Skintimate Shave Cream has a unique blend of eight skin conditioners, emollients and lubricants that are especially made for a women's needs; providing a close, comfortable shave and smooth, soft skin. Dry skin formula, featuring Glycerin & Vitamin E, helps even tight, dry and flaky skin feel more moisturized. The ivory lather cushions your skin from the razor, allowing you to get a close, comfortable shave while conditioning your skin. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer.

Buy on Kmart
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
I'll try this in a couple of different sense but it did not hold a candle to the men's cheap shaving creams that I have tried such as barbasol or Gillette. I totally recommend men's shaving cream and razors over what they have available for women. It just doesn't hold a candle to what the men have. I nicked myself all the time using this shaving cream and only will use men's shaving cream even the cheap ones are much better than what they put out for ladies which usually is a waste because it comes out as a gel and then turns into a foam that does not go very far. It also is an inferior product to what the men get.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I did not enjoy this shaving cream. The in the moment application was nice considering it was gel and not cream.. however it made my skin bumpy and it felt almost thirsty after shaving my legs… My skin did not enjoy this product. I do believe it provided a close shave but after two or three uses I threw it out. I will not be re-purchasing
Sofia M.
For shaving cream it works just fine. I like that it leaves my skin nice and soft. My only problem is that the fragrance is too strong. I have sensitive skin so this product irritates my legs when I shave. I only ever use it when I absolutely need my legs is stay soft through out the day.
Jacqueline C.
These shaving creams for women seem to be a luxury buy now that we live in a world full of internet-shared secrets. They’re good for travel however I’ve found oils work best when shaving my legs and receiving smooth results. Sometimes even the right soap does the trick.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I like this brand a lot, especially in the winter when my skin is dry. It hydrates my skin while I shave so that my skin isn’t irritated and itchy when I get out of the shower. It’s usually a little more expensive than other brands but still inexpensive to buy.
Akhia C.
Krum, TX
This is the best shaving cream out there. I have tried several and this one was the only one that got me to a cleaner save. A little goes a long way so you'll have this for awhile and the different scents provided make you feel like you're in a bath or spa.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Go to shaving cream! This one in particular I feel is a great product to have whenever you’re shaving the glycerin acts like a barrier between the razor and your skin and helps prevent any razor burn, nicks, cuts, or simple overdrying of the skin it locks in moisture which great I would recommend using this towards the end of your shower so you’re not scrubbing it off with soap. For the price you get a good amount of product and the pump is durable as well which is always a huge positive when shaving in the shower.
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't find this to be super moisturizing, but it is better than the generic version of shave cream you buy at like Meijer. It smells nice and gets the job done. I use this over the cheaper and more expensive versions until I find something better.
Kristen D.
Haverhill
This is a good shaving cream for winter or for those of use that need some extra moisturizing. You’ll still have to apply moisturizer but it helps. It has a mild scent and spreads evenly, making the task of shaving that much easier. Decent price.
Becca L.
The only reason I bought this brand of shave gel is because there are a lot of commercials about it and they looked different than the other types of brands of shaving cream. It gets the job done and it smells really nice the bottle itself seems to rest pretty easily. I would use this product again if I had it in my collection.