BY SKINTIMATE

Skintimate Shave Cream has a unique blend of eight skin conditioners, emollients and lubricants that are especially made for a women's needs; providing a close, comfortable shave and smooth, soft skin. Dry skin formula, featuring Glycerin & Vitamin E, helps even tight, dry and flaky skin feel more moisturized. The ivory lather cushions your skin from the razor, allowing you to get a close, comfortable shave while conditioning your skin. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer.

Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
Skintimate is my go-to shave cream brand if I am buying women's shave cream. I gave this shave cream and wasn't dying of excitement but I still really liked it. My skin was pretty moisturized, especially compared to other "moisturizing creams" on the market. I would buy it again but it probably would only be if it was on sale.
Codi H.
Canton , GA
I did not enjoy this shaving cream. The in the moment application was nice considering it was gel and not cream.. however it made my skin bumpy and it felt almost thirsty after shaving my legs… My skin did not enjoy this product. I do believe it provided a close shave but after two or three uses I threw it out. I will not be re-purchasing
Ashley A.
Raymore
Personally I love this product! It moisturizes my legs as I’m shaving them. This particular product doesn’t give me any rashes like some products do. I highly recommend this shaving cream as it as well smells really good and doesn’t stink at all like some shaving creams do.
Gillian H.
Duncan, SC
By far one of my favorite shaving creams. It works great! I have never gotten razor burn or knicks while using this product. It feels good, on my sensitive skin. This is my favorite Skinmate shaving cream. I would definitely reecommend to others.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
I always get this shaving cream free at CVS when they are on sale and stack coupons. I have a huge stockpile! My legs are silky smooth after shaving with no irritation. My only complaint is that the can rusts as soon as it gets wet.
Becca L.
The only reason I bought this brand of shave gel is because there are a lot of commercials about it and they looked different than the other types of brands of shaving cream. It gets the job done and it smells really nice the bottle itself seems to rest pretty easily. I would use this product again if I had it in my collection.
Abbey R.
I have used this shaving cream brand for years! All of the women in my family use this and it leaves our skin feeling super smooth and hydrated. It is easy to use and smells great! I will continue to repurchase this!
Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
This shaving cream is good. It’s thick and covers well goes on easy and is easy to get out of the can. It smells amazing. It met my expectations. We will definitely buy it again. It’s affordable and easy to get.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Love the colors of the can and the design as a whole. The scents are super fresh and smell SOOO good. Easy push top gives a smooth and steady stream of shaving gel. Once smeared & spread across desired shaving area, the gel turns to a super soft, smooth & fragrant lather. When im done shaving my legs are smoother and softer than ever & stay that way. Works as a moisturizer also. Great prices and widely available.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
It's been a long time since I've used a shaving gel or foam. I've been using hair conditioner for years and I get great results and save loads of money. However, the brand I used before I switched over was this one right here. It's OK but nothing special. I would still get nicks and scrapes, and there's not a shaving cream/gel/foam on the market that prevents bikini irritation the way that conditioner does.