BY SKINTIMATE #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Skintimate Shave Cream has a unique blend of eight skin conditioners, emollients and lubricants that are especially made for a women's needs; providing a close, comfortable shave and smooth, soft skin. Dry skin formula, featuring Glycerin & Vitamin E, helps even tight, dry and flaky skin feel more moisturized. The ivory lather cushions your skin from the razor, allowing you to get a close, comfortable shave while conditioning your skin. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer.

Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Skintimate is my go-to shave cream brand if I am buying women's shave cream. I gave this shave cream and wasn't dying of excitement but I still really liked it. My skin was pretty moisturized, especially compared to other "moisturizing creams" on the market. I would buy it again but it probably would only be if it was on sale.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
This is some of the best shaving cream ever. I enjoy how soft it is. I feel sometimes i need to use a lot because as soon as water hits it, it dissolves. Overall i feel the can lasts me a good amount of time. You an purchase at your local drug store and its pretty inexpensive. I really do like this product!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I did not enjoy this shaving cream. The in the moment application was nice considering it was gel and not cream.. however it made my skin bumpy and it felt almost thirsty after shaving my legs… My skin did not enjoy this product. I do believe it provided a close shave but after two or three uses I threw it out. I will not be re-purchasing
Ashley A.
Raymore
Personally I love this product! It moisturizes my legs as I’m shaving them. This particular product doesn’t give me any rashes like some products do. I highly recommend this shaving cream as it as well smells really good and doesn’t stink at all like some shaving creams do.
Gillian H.
Duncan, SC
By far one of my favorite shaving creams. It works great! I have never gotten razor burn or knicks while using this product. It feels good, on my sensitive skin. This is my favorite Skinmate shaving cream. I would definitely reecommend to others.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
I always get this shaving cream free at CVS when they are on sale and stack coupons. I have a huge stockpile! My legs are silky smooth after shaving with no irritation. My only complaint is that the can rusts as soon as it gets wet.
Alyssa Y.
Doesn’t help with dry skin but it does feel good and smell nice. I don’t buy this anymore as i have found some better, natural options that actually help with dry skin. I might use again if i was out of town and i didn’t bring my normal stuff.
Becca L.
The only reason I bought this brand of shave gel is because there are a lot of commercials about it and they looked different than the other types of brands of shaving cream. It gets the job done and it smells really nice the bottle itself seems to rest pretty easily. I would use this product again if I had it in my collection.
Abbey R.
I have used this shaving cream brand for years! All of the women in my family use this and it leaves our skin feeling super smooth and hydrated. It is easy to use and smells great! I will continue to repurchase this!
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I have been using this shaving cream since I started shaving....which was over 10 yrs ago! It smells good....you don't need a lot of it...so it lasts a long times. Mostly it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth!