Skins

by Skins

what generation is your favourite? I think mine is second... but never forget the originsl ones!
Favorite Character?!
Start your review of Skins!
How would you rate this product?
halifax , NS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
i’m only on season three so far but i love this show !! i can’t stop watching it i’m addicted ! i’ve laughed, cried, and binged watched this for days ! you can never get bored of it either so much happens ! i love this show so much i’m literally addicted it’s so entertaining
Gordon close , Haywards Heath
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Skins is one of my all time favourite shows. It is so relatable as a teenager and is really real. A lot of the struggles they go through are struggle a lot of teenagers go through. It’s such a great show and would recommend to anyone
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this Tv series specially generation 1 and 2. I felt like allot of it was my teenage years and could relate to many of the issues. The actors are so good and you believe everything that are going through.
Lima
Skins frame a great part of my life, made me see the bad and good thing about being a teenager, I love that series, I've cried, I've laughed, I've been angry, I've been traumatized watching that series and I'll never regret it I have to see it again. I love all the characters of all generations even so they have been bad at first as Mini. Even though he knew that a character had to die, he saw it and mourned his death. I recommend you to see this series, although sometimes it is very explicit is too good
Bolton, Manchester
I have watched all seasons of this show so many times now. I never seem to get bored of it. The last season is a bit of a let down but apart from that this is a must see!
Sandy, Sandy
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The original UK teen show that summed up how teenagers really were, the partying and the trouble they got into. It was so relatable and I still binge watch it now
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Skins is one of my favourite shows of all time. Excluding the 5th and 6th seasons that no one cares about, the show is extraordinary. How incredibly raw and real, I haven't seen anything else quite like it. The casting is perfect - these kids could make me go from laughter to crying in a split second; the acting, these actors didn't get nearly enough credit for their talent. It's been incredible to see the successes of Nicholas Hoult, Kaya Scodelario, Dev Patel, Jack O'Connell, Joe Dempsey, Daniel Kaluuya. Because of the show and how closely I connected with it and their characters, I feel way too proud of them than I probably should lol.
Montreal West, QC
I miss this show so much! Its an edgier version of a typical teen drama. It deals with serious issues in a way that isnt preachy or lesson-of-the-week like. Each generation has some great characters and some not as great, but you'll always find someone you'll love. It really can be surprisingly poignant and emotional. Overall, it is worth a shot if you like teen dramas and character/relationship driven shows.
Kamloops, BC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show was beyond addicting!! I got way too attached to each character and found myself relating to them in one way or another. The acting was really good for a "teenage series". Their accents were just a bonus. I love that this series isn't "cookie cutter tv". They didn't hold back much. The writers tackled several problems people face and added some twists of their own to keep people wanting more. If you're someone who loves "teen dramas", this is something you must see!
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I liked the show, it had so many different things happening and life lessons that can come from it but i didn't like how they kept changing up the main characters. I liked the first season the most but I mean Effy is my most favorite character in the entire show as well.