BY SKIN'S BONI

Brand from South Korea: Skin'S Boni. With Lactic Acid Bacteria 3-Complex System (bifida. lactobacillus and lacto coccus fermentation extracts) to restore the skin s optimal pH, which improves skin elasticity, skin texture and moisture-holding capacity. Enriched with ceramide to prevent moisture from evaporating by strengthening the skin s moisture barrier and to reduce wrinkles caused by skin dryness; green tea extract to soothe rough and tired skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, apply toner to soothe your skin. 2. Place the sheet on your face. 3. After 20-30 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mask contains 25 ml (0.84 oz) and it has that sour kind of smell that yogurt has very milky nourishing essence.The mask itself is very high quality and was a great fit for my face, I didn’t need to adjust the holes or anything. Recommended use for the mask is to apply after washing face and using toner and leave on for 20-30 minutes, afterwards take off and pat the remaining essence into skin. After using, I found that the essence is extremely nourishing and moisturizing, my skin remained plump afterwards for a couple days. The scent of the mask doesn’t really fade and is pretty sour the whole you use the mask. I think this is great for really dry skin, but the scent can really turn you off since it’s still relatively strong and can irritate sensitive people. It also has a pH of 5.5 which is perfect for the skin.

What I like: the mask is very nourishing and moisturizing, my skin really looked nice and plump and my also left my skin glowing. The ingredients are very beneficial and the mask material is nice quality and had a very nice fit for my face. Also I didn’t mind the sour scent that yogurt so it wasn’t too bad despite being a strong scent. I like that it has a low pH of 5.5, that’s also very nice to try for my skin. The cost of this mask is also pretty inexpensive. What I don’t like: if you are sensitive to scent, then this mask is probably not going to work for you.
Sandra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mask in a Mishibox and I've gotta say, it's by far my all time favorite sheet mask. If you're a fan of the popular South Korean probiotic milk-like drink, Yakuruto, or Yakult, then you'll LOVE this mask! It smells very similar and has an almost milky/yogurt like consistency. Just slightly on the thinner side. The sheet mask itself passed my rinse test, where I vigorously rinse off the mask after use and stretch it to see how durable it is. No tearing, so it's not cheap material. It's high quality and  thicker than my usual masks. It also stays put while wearing it. As for my results, my skin felt smooth and soft and a bit more firm. My skin also had a noticeable glow. I assume that has to do with the REAL fermentation extracts in the essence. I highly recommend this sheet mask!
Cathleen K.
🍶REVIEW: SKIN’S boni YOGURT mask pack 🍶
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I got this mask in my October BomiBag
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍶contains lactic acid, which is an AHA to gently exfoliate and hydrate skin ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍶FIT and ESSENCE: the fit was really good 👍🏼 the mask was not perfectly aligned to my face but it sticks well on and doesn’t move so I could fold it and it would hold like this. The essence had a beige color and the mask was fully soaked with it. The consistency was smooth and rich. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍶FEELING: there was a comforting scent which reminded me of Yakult 😆 I really enjoyed wearing this mask and could tell that the essence is delivered well to the skin. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍶IMMEDIATE EFFECT:my skin was baby smooth and more even in tone. All redness was gone and it felt nice and plump. The rest of my routine just melted into my skin 😍. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍶EFFECT NEXT MORNING: my skintone looks more even and my skin still feels more smooth and softer than usual. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍶THOUGHTS: This was my first lactic acid experience and I’m very pleased with the outcome! I would like to repurchase this mask, it’s one of my favorites I tried out this year ❤️ it’s very tempting to order a lactic acidosis product with my next the ordinary order to see if it’s giving me similar results. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#sheetmask #sheetmasklove #review #skinsboni #sheetmasklover #joghurt #lacticacid #calming #soothing #fresh #AHA #skinsoulcarereview #sheeton
Sandra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask was inspired by the popular South Korean probiotic drink, Yakuruto (or Yakult) How many of you have tried the drink before trying the mask?