BY SKINS

Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
La primera temporada me engancho a la primera, situaciones reales, personajes que atraen tu atencion por lo complejo que son, muy bien llevada la serie, coherente aun para una serie que habla del mundo de unos adolescentes, realmente muy buena y la cancion del ultimo capitulo de la primera temportada me encanto.
Hanna W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
i liked this show for a while, but after season 2 or 3, the entire cast changed and it low key sucked. i really liked the original cast so it was very unfortunate
Taylor V.
Roxboro, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So I had always heard of Skins (U.K.), but I had never watched Skins until MTV decided to make a U.S. version. Of course, me being all of 14 years old thought that Skins U.S. was the real deal, but I was so wrong.

About a year and a half ago I stumbled upon Skins (U.K.) when I was browsing through Netflix and decided to give it a shot and I was immediately addicted. The story lines are a little hectic in the beginning, but that's what makes the show so good. I became really attached to the generation one characters because I felt like I had more of a connection with them, and I liked generation two as well. I did not really like generation three very much because I thought the characters just seemed different than the first two seasons.

I loved this show so much that I ended up binge watching it and then I got my friend into watching it as well. We both cried at certain parts and laughed at certain parts. The show is really relatable and in my opinion it felt like I grew up with the characters because you know their struggles so well. The only thing that was hard for me was learning to understand what the characters said. Some of the characters have a thicker accent than others, so sometimes they can be a little hard to understand clearly, but that really didn't affect the content of the show.

I recommend this show to really anyone who is looking for a new show to watch. Honestly, writing this review has really made me want to go back and watch it all over again from the beginning.
Nicole T.
The U.K. Version of this show is my favorite. The actors are spot on if you ask me. It never fails to keep me entertained. My boyfriend and I watch it all the time and he loves it aswell. They throw different things at you and I love that in a show
Daxia G.
Astoria, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such an emotional show it made me cry many times. I got extremely attached to every single character even though they differ in many of the seasons. Now, looking back on the show it makes me feel nostalgic. It'll always be one of my favorites.
Melanie J.
morgantown
So so so good. Love skins. I like that they address things that are not fun but a lot of people deal with. It’s relatable and funny at times. It’s kinda like a drug I feel addicted to this series. Watched a few times. (Uk version only)
Yali P.
Orlando , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show was beyond addicting. skins UK is phenomenal. you get attached to so many characters and once they go and a new bunch of misfits come about you start of hating them and halfway through the first episode of a new season you love a new bunch. the first cast was by far my favorite but i love them all quite equally. it tackled so many issues that most shows don't address. Its 100x better then the degrassi we grew up with (a 100000000x better than the degrassi that's on now lol) and you just FEEL for every story line because you either know someone who was in that situation, heard of a similar situation or even went through it yourself. he creators did a great job with everything from the cast, to the script and more!
Samantha S.
Locke, NY
I completely adore this series for so many different reasons. First off, the US version of this show was a flop and I am not surprised it ended so quickly like it did. But anyway, the way this show was set up was just incredible and unique. Each episode focused on a different character specifically, even the episode titles are the names of the characters that episode focuses on. If you like raunchy, edgy teens with accents then you would love this show.
Veronica M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I got addicted to watching this British TV show awhile ago and loved it. They had an American version but it was horrible and did not last. The show is fun, interesting and different then any other show out there and that's why it's got a cult following. It definitely is not suitable for kids to watch, as there is nudity and language that is not for the youngens. I recommend this show to anyone who can get access to it and most definitely start watching it from the very first episode and season, which is the best.
Jade H.
Port Huron, MI
This is my all time favorite show! I love everything about it and each season just gets better. I cried laughed you feel apart of it like these are your friends. I can watch it over and over again. I suggest it to everyone and anyone it's so amazing. If you watch this you won't be let down and this is all you'll talk and think about. I love skins!!😜💕
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Favorite Character?!
Sandra R.
Barcelona
what generation is your favourite? I think mine is second... but never forget the originsl ones!