BY SKINRX LAB

Strengthen skin barrier, brighten, and fight premature aging with this multi-tasking cream! Included in the formula is madecassoside, an inflammation-fighting compound naturally occurring in centella asiatica extract. Niacinamide also brightens skin, while adenosine delivers powerful anti-aging and skin-smoothing benefits. Lastly, ceramides wrap skin in heavenly moisture so your skin instantly feels hydrated, plump, and refreshed. Free of parabens, surfactants, and mineral oil, this hydrating cream will soothe your irritated skin and keep it smooth all day long.

Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Glycerine, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Behenic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Ceramide NP, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycereth-20, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Lanolin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Madecassoside, Fragrance

Usage: After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, dispense the cream into the palm of the hand. Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed. Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.

Jill N.
I love the smell of this product. It also has really nice texture, and soaks in well with no tackiness. It also smooths out my skin and does some what reduce redness. The only reason I've given it only four stars is because it has silicone in it which isn't great for the skin.
Lynden K.
Santa Clara
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I really like this moisturizer. It's thick but not too heavy and moisturizes well. It has a subtle floral scent that's not too overpowering. It helps reduce redness in my cheeks as well. I will be repurchasing when I run out.
Crystall C.
I originally got my hands on this cream because it includes all the ceramides I love for my skin. A little goes a long way with this cream because it is easily spread out. The cream looks creamy but it does apply and finishes off with a more silicone feeilng rather than an oily, glossy look (like Vasline), so it works perfect for me during the daytime as well. The only downside is that it is a little pricey!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
The description states that it is "a powerful combination of naturally-fermented ceramide... works to heal and repair damaged skin... Suitable for all skin types." This is one of those products that is immediately satisfying. My skin loved it, right away. Using very little, you can coat your whole face, and your skin immediately feels smooth and supple. Medium consistency, it's very creamy but the feel and finish is more like silicone than oily. It leaves no tack or slip on the face when you apply it and soaks in quickly. The only downside to this is the price. It's about $36 for the 50ml. But as I mentioned earlier, a little goes a long way. I would imagine it would be great as a primer because of the smooth finish.
Karen S.
I am absolutely in love with this moisturizer. A little goes a long way. I would say it's a medium weight texture. It goes on medium heavy, but once it sets you can feel the softness it provides. My skin feels fresh and moisturized as soon as I apply it. It smells pleasant, which is important to me. It works great with my oily skin. I am so glad I found this product.
Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
I got this in a trial pack of different Korean beauty products from Sephora. I really love it! Most moisturizers require layers and layers of application for my skin to feel truly hydrated, but with this I only need one (or two, for EXTRA plumpness.) my skin feels so soft and pretty after I use it. I only deducted a star because of the smell. I'm sensitive to a lot of scents and this one irritates my nose. If they could dial it back I'd be a long term buyer of this product. If you have no issues with allergies, give it a go!
Jessica Q.
SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream I happened to come across this at Ulta, tried it on in store & saw immediate results! Needless to say I bought the product & I’ve been using it every day! I love the lightweight texture of the cream. I really have noticed a difference in how my skin looks & feels since I added it to my skincare regimen. This is one of those products that you’ll pass by or waffle on getting. Get It! It works!
PaNhia T.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
🙌🙌 I love this cream. It feels very light on the face yet makes my face feels so moisturized, soft, and plump. It works very well as a moisturizer under makeup too because it’s not thick. I apply it and wait about 10 min before applying my foundation and makes my foundation application go on so smooth. According to the lable, it helps with redness too.
Riya J.
I have been testing this product for last couple of weeks now and I love love this cream let's get that out of the way first . It comes in big pink tube(love it). This cream claims to "hydrates, nourishes, brightens the skin, and reduces the appearance of fine lines." And for all skin types! You can use this cream in morning and evening for effectiveness. I usually apply it after shower and this gets absorbed into my skin quickly, and before going to bed while applying this cream, it has very cooling effect, it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky, also a little goes a long way, a small pea size is all you need. I have definitely noticed my oily skin to be more hydrated, especially along the dry patches I develop with changing of seasons, I don't have to re-apply any lotion as much during daytime for my hands since I have started to use this cream, with consistent use of this product for nearly 1month my skin has definitely brightened up, makeup application have become smoother and have been getting a lot of comments on my skin lately. This cream does have rose scent fragrance to it but I don't mind it as it's not overpowering. Would definitely be recommending this cream to others. I received this product to try for free from other product testing site in return for my honest review.
Angela Z.
Pacifica, CA
I received a 5ml sample of this Korean cream in my February 2017 3B (Beauty Beyond Borders) beauty box.  3B's description states that it is "a powerful combination of naturally-fermented ceramide... works to heal and repair damaged skin...  Suitable for all skin types."  This is one of those products that is immediately satisfying.  My skin loved it, right away.  Using very little, you can coat your whole face, and your skin immediately feels smooth and supple.  Medium consistency, it's very creamy but the feel and finish is more like silicone than oily.  It leaves no tack or slip on the face when you apply it and soaks in quickly.  The only downside to this is the price.  It's about $16 for the 15ml size, $36 for the 50ml.  But as I mentioned earlier, a little goes a long way.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
What kind of product is this
Emely G.
Is it thick? Or can your skin breathe?
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Where can I find this? Never heard if it before!
Gardenia H.
With all the good ingredients it has, I pick one up at the store but when I got home it didn't have a seal. My question is does this product come with a seal? Tia.
Hayley G.
Austin , TX
Does this show results after use?