SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream

by Skinrx Lab

Strengthen skin barrier, brighten, and fight premature aging with this multi-tasking cream! Included in the formula is madecassoside, an inflammation-fighting compound naturally occurring in centella asiatica extract. Niacinamide also brightens skin, while adenosine delivers powerful anti-aging and skin-smoothing benefits. Lastly, ceramides wrap skin in heavenly moisture so your skin instantly feels hydrated, plump, and refreshed. Free of parabens, surfactants, and mineral oil, this hydrating cream will soothe your irritated skin and keep it smooth all day long.

Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Glycerine, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Behenic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Ceramide NP, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycereth-20, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Lanolin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Madecassoside, Fragrance

Usage: After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, dispense the cream into the palm of the hand. Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed. Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.

I revieved this gorgeous brand from Picky today-have you tried it? I can't wait to try it out🤩 SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream
SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream Have you tried this? Please tell me your experience with it if you have, I’ll take any and all info - thanks!
Does this help to remove fungal acne?
Start your review of SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Rebecca N.
SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream uploaded by Rebecca N.
Review: 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐑𝐱 𝐋𝐚𝐛 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 What is it? A lightweight moisturizing cream featuring a 10,000ppm fermented ceramide complex, madecassoside, and niacinamide. How much is it? $34 for 50ml or 1.69oz. What does it smell like? Strong, almost perfume-like fragrance. On par with a bath and body works cream. How does it feel on the skin? This is very lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin. What was my experience with the product? I’m a big fan of the texture of this moisturizer. This makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. I like to use this in the morning and at night I prefer to use a heavier cream. Would I recommend? Yes, I’d recommend the SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream to those looking for a hydrating, lightweight cream and don’t mind strong fragrance.
Randi C.
Brazil, IN
SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream uploaded by Randi C.
I bought this SLEEPING MASK (not the cream, but I couldn't find the mask anywhere 😫) to help with my irritated skin after adding in a 12% hydroquinone product. My skin was SOOOOOOO angry and irritated, especially around my mouth and all around the orbital area, so I wasn't expecting miracles. I had also been super tired. SOOOO that night I had fully intended to NOT use tretinoin that evening, and concentrate on hydration and hydroquinone instead. But ingrabbed the wrong bottle applied ttet first any. Even with the irritation I already had, and using tret with hydroquinone, this mask was able to soothe and start healing my skin. If I could give it 10 ☆'s I would. It also doesn't burn AT ALL upon application... Seriously cannot recommend it more... 💗
Colleen  D.
Philadelphia, PA
SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream uploaded by Colleen  D.
This cream is incredible! I got it as a gift from Picky...it has turned into a holy grail! It feels like velvet upon application...and absorbs almost instantly. I love the modern, aluminum tube. Definitely give this cream a try....especially if you have dry or damaged skin. It is great for a compromised barrier. SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream
Luiza D.
Wilmington, DE
SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream uploaded by Luiza D.
A great product that perfect for all skin types. The cream is quite light, not greasy snd smells incredible good. It’s absorbed quickly. I was especially pleased with the bright packaging.
Gella K.
SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream uploaded by Gella K.
This cream is undeniably a cult favorite with 1 million sales in 2020 alone. It provides a comprehensive skincare solution that is anti-aging, brightening, and strengthening while being gentle enough to be suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone skin. This cream has thick, luxurious consistency, yet doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and I absolutely love its sweet scent. It contains highly concentrated ceramide complex with 10,000ppm that delivers outstanding moisturizing results while combating wrinkles and fine lines. I love that of this cream actually has studies to back up its claims - it is shown to improve skin health, combat acne and promote smoothness by reinforcing skin barrier, improve skin moisturization by 103% after two weeks of use and control oil and sebum. After using this cream for a couple of weeks I am seeing brighter and clearer complexion, my skin feels exceedingly hydrated and smooth with a beautiful healthy glow.
Saloni  G.
Antioch, CA
SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream uploaded by Saloni  G.
I received this product for free from Picky and SKINRx LAB in exchange for my honest review. I received "SkinRX Lab 2-Week-Solutions Duo"🎀SKINRx LAB - MadeCera Cream 🌺Description:☘It strengthen the skin barrier, brighten, and fight premature aging with this multi-tasking cream! SKINRx Lab's MadeCera Cream contains madecassoside, an inflammation-fighting compound naturally occurring in centella asiatica extract☘The ingredient excels at reducing redness due to acne and general skin sensitivities. Niacinamide also brightens skin, while adenosine delivers powerful anti-aging and skin-smoothing benefits. Lastly, ceramides wrap skin in heavenly moisture making it feel instantly hydrated, plump, and refreshed, even during harsh winter months when your skin is chapped and dehydrated.☘It is Free of parabens, surfactants, and mineral oil, this hydrating cream will soothe your irritated skin and keep it smooth all day long. Subtly Fragranced. 🌺Benefits:☘With Madecassoside and high-concentrated TECA to soothe sensitive skin.☘With 10,000ppm of Ceramide to reinforce skin moisture barrier.☘With whitening and wrinkles improvement ingredients for a translucent and smooth skin finish.🌺Key Ingredients:☘Niacinamide, ☘Ceramide NP, ☘Asiaticoside,☘Madecassic Acid, ☘Asiatic Acid, ☘Adenosine, ☘Madecassoside.🌺How to use: ☘After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, dispense the cream into the palm of the hand. ☘Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed. ☘Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.🌺My Experience:Wonderful moisture but it is a decent scented cream, it is dispensed through metal squeeze tube and it spread easily across the skin. I have acne prone skin so it was really nice on my skin and i didn't irritate my skin, its really moisturizing and soothing. Its great for cold weather it has a floral fragrance little heavy.
Dominique J.
Georgetown, TX
SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream uploaded by Dominique J.
I love the smell of this. It's a floral, rose scent. 🌹 A little goes a long way. It caused no irritation and has the consistency of a light lotion. It feels good on the skin, but it makes my skin oily shortly after. This is definitely suited for dry skin types. It comes in a metal tube like it's prescribed, so I feel fancy when I use it LOLLLL
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream uploaded by Leigh J.
This review is for the MadeCera Double Essence Toner. I just received a huge beauty haul direct from South Korea and this was one of my selections. It comes in a pretty pink box with ingredients/directions listed in English and Korean. This is a "double" essence toner that you shake up to combine the cream and water layers. It has a delicate light scent, and feels very hydrating on the skin, similar to Laneige's cream skin toner, although I find it more hydrating and less greasy than the Laneige. It contains ceramides, beta glucan, and a mild form of lactic acid for exfoliation. My first impression is that this is a lovely product that I look forward to using more!
Irish P.
Vevay, IN
SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream uploaded by Irish P.
I was gifted with SkinRX Lab's MadeCera Cream Double Essence Toner and MadeCera Cream Re-Turn in exchange for my honest reviews. This moisturizer contains powerful blend of fermented ceramide and madecassoside. These ingredients helps strengthen the skin barrier and provides relief to sensitive skin. It's in a tube, like an ointment but in a form of cream. This is actually my 1st time in trying a moisturizer out of a tube. The texture is so pretty and goes a long way. You could use this after applying your toner, or after applying your serum. It's easily absorbed by skin. It's not greasy as long as you don't over-apply. It's gentle on skin too. Very hydrating and adds glow. No breakouts so far. Hence I can conclude that my skin loves it. SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream
Valerie G.
El Paso, TX
SKINRx LAB MadeCera Cream uploaded by Valerie G.
I received this cream from Picky to try and I’m so glad I did my skin has being really dry to the point of peeling and this cream makes my skin so smooth, hydrated and leaves it with a beautiful glow.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Holly  D.
Beverly, MA
il y a un an
Maria M. il y a un an
I love it! Super fast absorbing and a smooth, not sticky feeling. One of the best body creams Ive used!!