SkinnyPop White Cheddar SkinnyPack®

by SkinnyPop

#5 in Popcorn

Guilt-free snacking with a dairy-free white cheddar flavor.

How many calories per serving ?
[product:skinnypop-original-popped-popcorn] who else loves these popcorn? They are one of the few chips when I eat and they are my favorites 😋 not heavy, nor greasy, perfect for my fitness delusions 😅
Doo they offer this popcorn in other flavors?
Start your review of SkinnyPop White Cheddar SkinnyPack®!
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH
SkinnyPop White Cheddar SkinnyPack® uploaded by Gina C.
Purchased at: Kroger
I think Skinny Pop Popcorn is the best popcorn out there! No GMO’s, Gluten Free, and no Artificial Flavors. It tasted delicious and it so light and airy. It’s always a favorite in our house and doesn’t last too long!
Yadaris N.
Sioux Falls, SD
SkinnyPop White Cheddar SkinnyPack® uploaded by Yadaris N.
SkinnyPop White Cheddar SkinnyPack® uploaded by Yadaris N.
Purchased at: Walmart
In my opinion it is the perfect popcorn with a natural flavor does not contain much salt and not much butter is a perfect esnack, 39 calories per cup is good. Skinny Pop #popcorn
Valentina C.
Stamford, CT
SkinnyPop White Cheddar SkinnyPack® uploaded by Valentina C.
I love the taste. It really good and it feel so fresh Some beneficios: • Non GMO • Gluten free • Dairy Free • Peanut Free • Tree nut free • Preservative free • No artificial flavors • Zero trans fat
Christie W.
Los Angeles, CA
SkinnyPop White Cheddar SkinnyPack® uploaded by Christie W.
Purchased at: Costco
My husband told his friend that he was watching his calories so his snack during their football game viewing has been this popcorn for over a year and now during the pandemic and only family watches the game, the entire family is hooked. Not all popcorn is the same. First, it is very low caloric. A serving size is only 150 calories and it is a medium size bowl (3.5 cups). When I eat it, I can taste the flavor of the popped corn and also the light salting. I don’t worry about unpopped kernels and ocassionally only a few at the bottom of bag. It is a family favorite. We are hooked!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
SkinnyPop White Cheddar SkinnyPack® uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Delicious. Crunchy. Fresh popcorn taste. Low sodium. These servings are 100 calories and the bags are pretty large. This popcorn is quite tasty. It has the perfect amount of salt and oil and has a good crunch.
Annie K.
So you know I never really was a popcorn person. That changed when my son discovered popcorn and it became his snack of choice. I was on the hunt for a healthy brand as most smother chemical 'butter' and salt on theirs. Costco had it on sample so we of course grabbed some (my husband and sons favorite part of the shopping experience). I think I was the most impressed. It was light, fresh, and tasty! I could easily sit and eat an entire bag in one sitting! Again, this from someone who doesn't really 'like' popcorn.
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
SkinnyPop White Cheddar SkinnyPack® uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: Costco
This is my go to guilt free snack. I’ve been hooked for at least 5 years now. I love having a small bowl of these while I’m working from home. I buy whatever I can find, normal bag, individual bags or even the giant bag from Costco.
Zoe Q.
South Carolina
Super fun and light snack! Easy to take on trips and just toss in a bag! Love this snack. Delicious and nutritious
Chyna S.
N Lauderdale, FL
I love love ❤️ this product so much it taste amazing. Highly highly recommend.
I love love ❤️ this product so much it taste amazing. Highly highly recommend.
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
So good! Light and a great snack! A huge plus is that there's not many calories in it so it's a perfect snack!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marieh T.
Gotha, FL
il y a un an
SkinnyPop White Cheddar SkinnyPack® who else loves these popcorn? They are one of the few chips when I eat and they are my favorites 😋 not heavy, nor greasy, perfect for my fitness delusions 😅
Lilianne R. il y a un an
I feel the same way😊🤗🤗 The most healthty popcorn option
George M.