BY SKINNYPOP #6 in Popcorn

• Guilt-free Snacking With A Dairy-free White Cheddar Flavor.
  • No Artificial Ingredients

• Is this one really good ? I've tried the original flavor ...4 Answers
  • Which is your favorite flavor of the brand?1 Answers
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
I only had skinny pop a few times it was not bad it was ok. To me it didn't have much flavour I think this is way its called skinny pop so you don't gain weight off the butter. I bought at the corner store but i saw them in walmart and in walgreens. My friends love it sooo.
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
basically all skinny pop is good, but I think this is my least favorite. it’s white cheddar, it tastes like white cheddar, I was hoping to like it a lot more considering I can go through an entire bag of the original in two sittings (don’t judge). it’s GOOD, don’t get me wrong, but not as addictive as the other flavors to me.
Hope Z.
Chelmsford, MA
This is my all time go to snack for in between meals. Delicious without all the artificial ingredients normally found in snack foods. Many different flavors to choose from, NON GMO, and gluten free. Only 43 calories per cup, would definitely recommend
Destiny A.
Henrico
Skinny pop is my favorite type of popcorn and I practically eat it like all the time, whether im on my way to dance or i bring it to school for lunch or even just a snack at  home. so yeah its really good... even though its my first time trying the white cheddar i still like it because you know who doesn't like white cheddar i means its really good so yeah
Carli S.
Poland, OH
I don’t like skinny popcorn very much to begin with because of the lack of flavor. But I tired the white cheddar flavor to find out that it just made it taste worse. I didn’t even taste like white cheddar. I couldn’t even finish the tiny bag because I didn’t like it at all. Would not recommend this snack.
cara 💕.
Anchorage, AK
GUILTY PLEASURE ALERT. These are addicting and can be bought at Target in order to ruin your life -- well, I mean, add to it. I just can't stop myself from buying bags of these because they are so delicious. I love white cheddar popcorn in general but this is the good stuff.
Christine F.
Spokane
Perfect amount of flavor to popcorn ratio. If I can catch it on sale, affordable if not, a little pricey for the amount. It’s super tasty and hard not to eat the whole bag. I like it better than the competition because, it doesn’t have too much of the seasoning but just enough.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a delicious, healthy, light snack. I have tried the original and white cheddar so far and love them. They are light and flavorful. Definitely a great buy and wonderful substitute for regular, salty, fatty popcorn with same great taste! Look forward to trying more.
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
I love skinny pop products! The popcorn itself still tastes like real popcorn but the calories in them aren’t terrible so they are guilt free! I buy this product at Walmart, where it’s normally the cheapest. The only thing I would change about this flavor is add more of the white cheddar flavor!
Cindy R.
Olive Branch, MS
This is one of my most favorite afternoon snacks!! It fills me up during that 3 p.m. hunger crash without having to worry about tons of calories. This is the only flavor that I have tried and it's so yummy that I can't wait to try some other flavors!
Erin K.
Does this have more flavor than the regular kind? The salt kind is a little bland for me.
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
Is this one really good ? I've tried the original flavor and I like that one cause it's very subtle in flavor it's not to heavy, is this one flavor over load ?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Anyone have trouble resisting eating the whole bag? lol!
Alyssa S.
How is the cheddar flavor? Is this flavor still dairy free?
Madison W.
Have any of you tried the Black Pepper flavor? And if so do you recommend it? I myself have tried the original and the white cheddar so far and I love them both.