SkinnyPop White Cheddar (4.4 oz. Bag)

by SkinnyPop

Guilt-free snacking with a dairy-free white cheddar flavor.

How many ingredients are in this popcorn?
Why is it so addicting? I don't understand. Im eating a shared size in one sitting
Does this product have good flavor? Or does it taste like a diet food?
Start your review of SkinnyPop White Cheddar (4.4 oz. Bag)!
Bri B.
SkinnyPop White Cheddar (4.4 oz. Bag) uploaded by Bri B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My new fav snack! Its yummy with the perfect amount of white cheddar! Low on sodium and its vegan! A Delicious treat thats actually kind of healthy. Highly recommend to my popcorn lovers looking for a healthier version of bag popcorn! Its A hit!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
SkinnyPop White Cheddar (4.4 oz. Bag) uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
This popcorn is so good! I can’t stop eating once I start! My little girl loves eating them too. I just tried them and now I am hooked! It was super cheap and worth it! Will start getting these now that I tasted them and will be a faithful customer now!
America E.
Goleta, CA
SkinnyPop White Cheddar (4.4 oz. Bag) uploaded by America E.
I’ve purchased this many times and will keep buying. The popcorn is healthy and low-calorie, without compromising taste and flavor. Very affordable. Great snack to bring to parties :)
Christie W.
Los Angeles, CA
SkinnyPop White Cheddar (4.4 oz. Bag) uploaded by Christie W.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My entire family is already a fan of the original flavor. Recently we tried the white cheddar, and it was heaven in your mouth. It was just enough white cheddar and salt blend evenly covered on every popped kernel. I honestly cannot limit myself to one serving (150 calories). I noticed that my husband and I will sneak another 1/2 serving each time.
Minzly J.
Fresno, TX
SkinnyPop White Cheddar (4.4 oz. Bag) uploaded by Minzly J.
Purchased at: Kroger
Wanted a healthier alternative from box popcorn so decided to try SkinnyPop. The taste is super fluffy; love how light the flavor is but is also just enough for taste. Peanut Free Tree nut Free Gluten Free NON GMO Preservative Free Zero Trans Free NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS 💯
Hanah C.
Madison, WI
This one is my favorite flavor of the Skinny Pop brand. My friends and I can sit and eat a whole bag! I always get it for special events or when I have friends over.
Emmy B.
fort Wayne, in
This is great. I've been dieting and have lost 30lbs. This helps me so much! I'm a college student and need snacks when studying. This is my go to!! Guild free snacking!!
Bethany G.
SkinnyPop White Cheddar (4.4 oz. Bag) uploaded by Bethany G.
Love the flavor! It's yummy. Makes me feel good eating a bag of this instead of regular popcorn. It has a light flavor which is good. I like how it doesn't have a cheesy residue that gets all over my fingers. Definitely a good snack 🍿 😀
Erin Q.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Super tasty! I love this pop corn. It’s a great healthy snack. Plus it’s gluten free which is good for me. I struggle to find tasty snacks..
Lizzie K.
Brockton
Delicious. Not overly cheesy but just enough to make this popcorn super flavorful without a ton of calories
Ask a question to the Influenster community...