BY SKINNYPOP

• Our Puffs Start With 100% Skinnypop Popcorn And Then Are Baked And Seasoned To Cheesy Perfection – That’s The Skinny!
  • No Artificial Ingredients
  • A Good Source Of Fiber
  • And Delicious!

• Popcorn
  • Sunflower Oil
  • Organic Cheddar Cheese (Organic Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes)
  • Organic Buttermilk

Contains:

• Milk

Christine F.
Spokane
There was a little too much of the flavor on the puffs. They were affordable at my Fred Meyer’s. I found that the flavor would stick to the roof of my mouth and the puff would disintegrate. It was an odd eating experience and I don’t know if I will eat them again. If you like Cheetos puffs you’ll probably really enjoy them.
Latisha C.
Argos , IN
Purchased at: Kroger
My children absolutely love popcorn as a snack and skinny pop makes me feel great about giving them the right snack with so many flavors and makes it easy for me
Emily W.
If i could give this no stars I would. Absolutely disgusting!!! Was such a let down when i bit into my first puff. It’s definitely overly coated-which is something I never say because I love me some nice seasoning and coating on my food. But this has a really really off flavor to it. It isn’t very pleasing and after a couple puffs I gave up- just couldn’t do it!
Kimberly H.
Woodbury, MN
These are the devil! 👿😈😈 I can't buy them anymore because I could eat them all in one seeing. I feel less guilty when I look at how many calories are in them, then I realized that was per cup, not for the whole bag. Damn!
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
these are disappointing. the seasoning on these are really unappealing and after the first puff I regretted buying these. I will say the more I eat the more I get used to it but its definitely not something I will buy again.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Skinny pop is a really good tasty healthy alternative. When I’m dieting I stick with this good over other conventional chip and popcorn brands. I’ve purchased these quite often and am always very happy.
Katherine B.
Searcy, AR
I have a friend's that gets this every time he go on road trips, and it's okay, but the flavoring dries out your mouth because it's so powdery
Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
Purchased at: Target
I prefur puffs to crunchy ANY day. My seizure medicine makes my teeth brittle so these are easier to eat for me plus they taste awesome.
navedobaby95 N.
Oak Lawn
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tried these randomly and they honestly were very tasty and light i would recomment these to,anyone who doesnt like buttery popcorn
Victoria M.
Chicago
So good! Cheddar is just the right amount! Bought at Jewel and have been in love ever since. Makes a great snack and very affordable.