SkinnyPop Sweet & Salty Kettle

by SkinnyPop

#8 in Popcorn

Guilt-free snacking with just the right amount of sweet, this great-tasting, gluten free and non-GMO snack with no artificial ingredients has only 56 calories per cup.

How sweet is this popcorn?
Has anyone checked the ingredients list on this product? I’ve tried this brand and love it ever since I learned about the toxins in microwave popcorn.🍿
How sweet is this like I know it says lightly sweetened, but I was just curious how lightly is that?
Start your review of SkinnyPop Sweet & Salty Kettle!
Dania D.
SkinnyPop Sweet & Salty Kettle uploaded by Dania D.
SkinnyPop Sweet & Salty Kettle uploaded by Dania D.
Purchased at: Target
This popcorn is so good and healthy for you! This is the perfect kettle corn taste and does not taste or smell artificial at all. It doesn’t have as much sugar as other popcorns as well! I super recommend this.
adela B.
Elizabeth, NJ
SkinnyPop Sweet & Salty Kettle uploaded by adela B.
in general I’m not a fan of kettle popcorn because I find it too sweet, however, the kettle popcorn from SkinnyPop is absolutely delicious. It had just enough sweetness to it and it was balanced out with the salt which also did not taste like it had a lot of salt on it. Absolutely recommend.
Hart L.
I like the flavor of this popcorn. Sweet and salty. Good texture tastes fresh. Not low in calories or healthy exactly. My family does enjoy a lot of popcorn.
Carmen M.
Kirkland, WA
SkinnyPop Sweet & Salty Kettle uploaded by Carmen M.
Can not get enough now I alway have kettle corn sitting around lucky it’s actually filling too.SkinnyPop Sweet & Salty Kettle
Sarahkay B.
Ruston, LA
Let me tell y’[email protected] Y’[email protected]’t lived till you tried this. Wooooow. So good
Khaycee L.
Bergenfield, NJ
I am very cautious of what I eat because I always believe that I have to take care of my health. Skinny pop provides the craving in a healthier version!!
sarah R.
Knoxville, TN
Such a great way to eat popcorn without all of the calories and guilt.  I always by Skinny pop for our family to enjoy on movie nights.
Solangel G.
Dacula, GA
The flavor makes my mouth watery . It literally have a great flavor . Feels fresh every time!
Amanda C.
Staten Island, NY
I don’t know why they don’t give the flavor of butter as an option that would be my first choice that’s five stars as far as this will be my second choice which is four stars because I don’t think it’s as good as the butter I’m not saying that it’s bad it’s good I prefer the Trader Joe’s kettle corn if I had to get a kettle corn but skinny pop is my favorite brand right now for the butter ones also they make the skinny pot mini cakes and I didn’t see the salted caramel as a choice but that one is delicious also and that would be five stars in my opinion
Heidi B.
Oh yum! One of my favorite snacks that doesn't feel healthy but totally is. Has a great lightly sweet and salty flavor. So fluffy and tasty!!