BY SKINNYPOP #46 in Popcorn

• Mini Popcorn Cakes Made With 100% Skinnypop Popcorn And Just The Right Amount Of Sea Salt.
  • No Artificial Ingredients

• Sea Salt

Buy on Target*
Sabryna F.
Webster, NY
So, I tried these except in the sharp cheddar flavor. I have had cheddar rice cakes in the past and they are usually a favorite snack. These are tasty but, they do lack a bit of flavor. Unless you pull a cake out that has that extra flavoring, it almost taste a little burnt. I understand these are low calorie snacks and therefore can't have too much flavoring on them, but I would rather take in 10 or 20 extra calories if it meant not eating something that is dry and plain.
Stephanie M.
Warwick, RI
I wasn’t a huge fan of these. They were very pricey at Stop and Shop and I felt they lacked flavor. I do not see myself repurchasing these, and I’m not sure if we will ever finish the ones we have now. Save your money
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
My review is for the sharp cheddar flavor of these. They are awful. Absolutely no flavor and kind of a rubbery texture. These were the first flavor of this brand I tried, so I can only speak for sharp cheddar, but I don't think I even want to try any of the other flavors. I absolutely do not recommend buying these.
Cj B.
This has been my absolute favorite snack to eat as of late, and I have eaten a lot of snacks in my time.  This makes me feel good about myself as I eat it.  A downside to some flavors is that you may feel like you need to eat more to feel a sensation for the flavor, so watch out for that.
Ashley L.
DEKALB, IL
I'm trying g to snack better so I was excited to see try these. Maybe it's the flavor I got but it was bland and tasteless. Luckily, the box said they had recipes on Pinterest. So I added hummus per their advice. Winner!
Jennifer B.
I don’t know if it was the bag I got or not. I wasn’t impressed with this product. It tasted stale and was disappointing. I love popcorn and figured I’d love popcorn cakes as well. This product was not for me.
Katie E.
I just tried the cheddar today and loved them. Healthy snack for me and my daughter. They are very delicious. We will buy these again and I would recommend them to others.
Courtney T.
Lincoln, Ne
I felt these left something to be desired. They weren't unpalatable, but I would not purchase again. I did, however, try they cheddar flavor and they were a step up.
Denise G.
My review is for the cinnamon sugar flavored mini cakes. Only 120 calories for 20 mini cakes! I like the flavor but they could use a little more. Not thrilled about the price ($2.98 For a 5 oz bag) but will probably buy again.
Christina D.
Woodside, NY
I've been a huge fan of the original skinny pop popcorn so was excited to try these cakes. I was a little surprised at how small they are, but they are delicious nonetheless. You get a lot of volume without a large caloric impact which makes these a great snack! You can also use them to dip in peanut butter or hummus.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
How much sugar is in this ?
Allison M.