SkinnyPop® Sea Salt & Pepper Popped Popcorn uploaded by Amanda R.

BY SKINNYPOP #18 in Popcorn

• Guilt-free Snacking With An Intentionally Subtle Amount Of Black Pepper.
  • No Artificial Ingredients

• Do you recommend this Popcorn as a Healthy Snack? How does it tas...2 Answers
  • How spicy is the black pepper flavor?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Laurie H.
I bought this snack thinking that it would be like other popcorn, but boy was I wrong. This is one of those foods where the more you eat the better the taste gets.  What I really like is the snack size, at 0.65 ounces, it is the just right size for a snack. I keep a bag in my car for hangry moments of crisis! It has none of the added ingredients that come in other popcorn. With a slight hint of salt, it is perfect. It comes in bigger bags, but I like this size for the convenience. not too little, not too much, just right. Great price, great value and tasty, tasty, tasty. I will keep buying this as my new go-to snack.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
This was the first flavor I’ve ever tried from skinny pop and was immediately obsessed! I’ve repurchased so many of these bags it’s almost sad. This is way better then just flavoring your popcorn. It’s too good!
jessica s.
It tastes great and isn’t all that bad for you but I’m not a big fan of peppered things. When I purchased this I only wanted to try this and was surprised at how good it was.
Maria P.
Charlotte, NC
Of all the Skinny Pop flavors this is my personal favorite. It has just the right amount of salt and pepper. You can eat a generous portion without feeling guilty.
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is addicting, don't get it if you want to be able to stop. Actually go get it anyway. I love that it's pretty healthy and tastes this good. It's a great replacement for buttery popcorn or chips.
Brittany R.
Saint Louis, MO
This popcorn is good. It’s very light but has almost a Spicy flavor to it because of the pepper. If you like that sort of thing then you will enjoy this popcorn I however do not.
Jennifer c.
This is the only popcorn I eat , I’m literally eat a whole bag every time I buy it, low calorie popcorn ? Is this even true ! Better than the regular popcorn they sell at the fair or store !
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
I really dont know how I feel about this. I thought the pepper would be an interesting flavor and it definitely was. It was a little too peppery though. It was almost spicy since there was so much pepper. I also felt like I had to sneeze the whole time I was eating this lol Both my husband and I said we really weren't big fans but then kept eating handfuls. I think i'll pass on this one next time, but I'd like to try other flavors. This really is a great "non-guilty" snack.
Katherine L.
This is one of my all time faves!!! I first discovered these while shopping with my husband at Walmart. Since he has to get snacks everytime we shop (he's a partime student working full time :-o), I was a little jealous since snacks really weren't my thing (I felt left out.). I'm used to eating REAL food, y'know? The kind you have to cook in order to really enjoy the freshness... Anyway, so I got jealous! Since I'm a health nut, the look and style of the bag is what caught my eye first- I thought, "Hm, that looks appetizing". The bag itself wasn't that appealing, but the word 'SKINNY" with popcorn pictured next to it naturally got me curious. Once I grabbed it and looked over the ingredients, I was amazed! The ingredient list was so short! It only contained sunflower oil, salt, & peppercorn. What? Did i just read that right?

YES. Turns out this is the company''s motto: "Simple Tastes Better". And I have to say, I certainly agree.. They have several flavors, but this one by far has been the best in my opinion. It has a bit of a sweet kick to it, and then all of a sudden, there's a kick of spice and heat at the end of the crunch. It just puts me in the snack pleasure happy place...especially when I'm stressed.

That's another thing that's so great about this product. Normal buttery popcorns usually have at least 100 cal/sv. and that's at the low end of the spectrum. Skinny Pop has about 39cals/cup! That's a big cut for me and just lets me have peace of mind as I feast on my guilt-less pleasure!

Don't take my word for it, go grab a bag...Highly recommended :-)
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
This is my favorite popcorn ever! I love love love the black pepper flavor. It adds that extra pop (no pun intended) to your tastebuds when you eat this popcorn. The only thing I wish SkinnyPop did was make this in 100 calorie bags and sell it at warehouse stores. I love when the popcorn comes in individual serving bags so I don't scarf down a whole giant bag.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
How spicy is the black pepper flavor?
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
Is the pepper flavoring overpowering?
Jennifer K.
San Antonio , TX
Do you recommend this Popcorn as a Healthy Snack? How does it taste?
Victoria P.
How good is this? It is like those nasty salt and pepper chips?
Miranda R.
CALGARY, AB
Do you find the pepper taste to overpowering?